What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL 2011 Kickoff - Green Bay v. New Orleans Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Great catch. Pretty sweet throw there to go high with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
So this is going to be one of those games where nobody plays defense, but everyone thinks it's one of the greatest games ever?

I'm already tired of the scoring. :yawn:

The Saints defense is allowing GB to score a ton of points, so they can show off their own offense. I get it.

Love Cobb. Percy Harvin but better. Had him as a top 15 player in the draft.
Knew watching him at Kentucky Cobb was gonna be a gamer. What a steal for Pack. Was praying Pats would grab this guy. He's gonna be a stud for sure. Insane the weapons Rodgers at his disposal. He'll be QB1 by a grip.Doesn't hurt that Saints are fielding an ACC secondary ...

With runs like that, Thomas is not going to go away quickly. I predict it will be several weeks before Ingram is the fantasy back that a lot of people (including myself) have been hoping for-

I don't think Pierre is ready to abdicate to the rookie just yet.
Yeah got him cheap in my auction, just seemed like one of those scenarios we see all the time where public is ready to anoint a rookie but the incumbent still has some life in 'em.

Users who are viewing this thread