What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Game Broadcasts on Terrestrial Radio - Guide? (1 Viewer)

Topes

Footballguy
Occasionally throughout the years, I have tried to look up online what NFL games would be on broadcast (terrestrial) radio on a given Sunday.

I have always gone into the search thinking there really should be a clearinghouse of such information. A web site, if you will... perhaps even NFL.com ... that provided a list of what stations were broadcasting what games on the radio, and where those stations were located.

Does such a resource exist? If so, how do I find it?

Cuz, what I usually end up doing is searching the dial. Commercials don't help that process.

Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Westwood One site would be better if it actually had listings, rather than direct a user to a list of affiliates, without showing which games will air on each affiliate.

I have wrestled with that in the past (and today). Often, a station's web site doesn't list the programming schedule, which is pretty sad.

Plus, I believe there are a lot of non-Westwood broadcasts out there.

I may give the Pro Football Radio app a whirl one day. Currently, do not have a funding mechanism for adding apps to my available Android device. Probably don't have bandwidth or power source, either, today.

Users who are viewing this thread