What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Live 4/27 - Redoing the 2006 NFL draft segment (1 Viewer)

benbadman

Footballguy
Just caught the tail end of an interesting segment on ESPN [sic].

Their talking heads said knowing what we know now, what player each team should have picked. The ones I saw were

5. Packers - Vernon Davis TE

6. 49ers - Marcus McNeil LT

7. raiders - Leinart

8. Bills - Maroney

9. Lions - Demeco Ryan (sp?) LB

What'd they say for 1-4? obviously probably Bush, Young, Cutler?

Just caught the tail end of an interesting segment on ESPN [sic].Their talking heads said knowing what we know now, what player each team should have picked. The ones I saw were5. Packers - Vernon Davis TE6. 49ers - Marcus McNeil LT7. raiders - Leinart 8. Bills - Maroney9. Lions - Demeco Ryan (sp?) LBWhat'd they say for 1-4? obviously probably Bush, Young, Cutler?
BushHawkYoungFerguson

Just caught the tail end of an interesting segment on ESPN [sic].Their talking heads said knowing what we know now, what player each team should have picked. The ones I saw were5. Packers - Vernon Davis TE6. 49ers - Marcus McNeil LT7. raiders - Leinart 8. Bills - Maroney9. Lions - Demeco Ryan (sp?) LBWhat'd they say for 1-4? obviously probably Bush, Young, Cutler?
BushHawkYoungFerguson
I don't understand how the talking heads can still say that Bush should go before Young. I think the Texans will be regretting passing on Young not Bush for the next 10 years. If I were a Texans fan I would never forget passing on Young who is bigger than life in the state.

I don't understand how the talking heads can still say that Bush should go before Young. I think the Texans will be regretting passing on Young not Bush for the next 10 years. If I were a Texans fan I would never forget passing on Young who is bigger than life in the state.

-------------

definitely, VY is a beast, especially in Madden! ^ ^.. its too bad he'll be cursed this year

Users who are viewing this thread