What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Network Commercials and Promos (1 Viewer)

Tango

Footballguy
We've got the:

-NFL Youth Coaches commercial with the song by somebody that sounds like the Fray

-Then there is the Harry Connick thing with the people raising their teams' flags

-the Ticiketmaster/NFL joint venture ads

-The same two Red Zone ads over and over; the one with the "I Just Cant Get Away" song and the other with Scott-what's-his-name (the host) showing a bunch of TDs with Gus Johnson screaming

-The pro-glide commercials where they scare these guys while they're shaving

-Jim Nantz calling somebody else girly

-The idiotic Lays commercial comparing Texas potatoes to Michigan

-The obligatory Jerry Rice ad where "the hair stand up on your back" or something like that

Thankfully, there is no shirtless Adrian Peterson in slow motion anymore. I couldnt deal with that one again.

Anyway...it's week 1 of the exhibition season and I am using Tivo best I can...but Im sick of all of these already...

We've got the:-NFL Youth Coaches commercial with the song by somebody that sounds like the Fray-Then there is the Harry Connick thing with the people raising their teams' flags-the Ticiketmaster/NFL joint venture ads-The same two Red Zone ads over and over; the one with the "I Just Cant Get Away" song and the other with Scott-what's-his-name (the host) showing a bunch of TDs with Gus Johnson screaming-The pro-glide commercials where they scare these guys while they're shaving-Jim Nantz calling somebody else girly-The idiotic Lays commercial comparing Texas potatoes to Michigan-The obligatory Jerry Rice ad where "the hair stand up on your back" or something like that Thankfully, there is no shirtless Adrian Peterson in slow motion anymore. I couldnt deal with that one again.Anyway...it's week 1 of the exhibition season and I am using Tivo best I can...but Im sick of all of these already...
This is probably more of a FFA topic, but while we are at it the "Foundation for a better life" songs drive me nuts. It's Christian country music played over a Lifetime comercial.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevery daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike Suuuuuuunday!

Users who are viewing this thread