What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL player least likely to get arrested? (1 Viewer)

Jake Ballard

I got to sit next to his family at a playoff game last year, and let me tell you with that girlfriend he has, he has no reason to ever leave the house other than to show up for games! :excited:

Whoever the oldest kicker in the league is...probably that guy. I guess I will go with John Kasey if he is still on the Saints roster (pretty sure he is for now at least...)

Larry Fitz comes to mind.

Tebow sure I guess, although that warden in Shawshank Redemption was a bible thumper and boy did he turn out to be a rotten egg.

Gosh, there's more white guys in this thread than any other on FBG's server and only about 20% of the NFL is white.

Let's make this game more fun: which black NFL player is least likely to get arrested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Austin Collie. Those BYU kids couldn't even swear or drink coffee in university, I doubt he'd get arrested.

Gosh, there's more white guys in this thread than any other on FBG's server and only about 20% of the NFL is white.Let's make this game more fun: which black NFL player is least likely to get arrested.
Hines Ward.Does he count?

Gosh, there's more white guys in this thread than any other on FBG's server and only about 20% of the NFL is white.Let's make this game more fun: which black NFL player is least likely to get arrested.
Hines Ward.Does he count?
Retired.....and..... From last year:
Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Hines Ward is one of the most well-respected players in the NFL. But his reputation may deserve to take a serious hit.TMZ is reporting that Ward was arrested this morning for driving under the influence of alcohol.

From a Packers standpoint...would be completely shocked if Jennings or Driver ever got into any trouble at this point.

From a Packers standpoint...would be completely shocked if Jennings or Driver ever got into any trouble at this point.
Yeah Donald gets my vote. Hines would too if he's still playing.

Users who are viewing this thread