What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Week 1 wagering thread (1 Viewer)

Nice job kroy. Thoughts on tomorrow night? I'm leaning towards NE pretty big. Also, anyone check out Jeff P's plays? 4-0 on his 2-star games this week with New England still to go. My original plan was to follow his by themself but then decided to toss in Carolina and St. Louis, oops.
I definitely have no plays in the Oakland/San Diego game tomorrow, the New England game is the one I can't decide on. I need to know the status of Welker which I'm about to go searching for, and then I need to do a little additional research. I definitely am leaning Pats, but I still have a lot of unanswered questions about that team that has me a bit uneasy betting them tomorrow night. I think I'd rather just wait a week or two before I start dealing with them but I'll be back tomorrow afternoon with a final decision.
This feels like a Pats statement game to me. I think Brady wants to do well to prove his injury is behind him. And I think The Pats want to prove they're the top team in the AFC. This game smells like a 31-14 Pats win to me.

After some consideration I've decided I will not be making any plays on tonight's games. I have absolutely no read on the Oakland vs. San Diego game, so obviously that's one I'm staying away from. The other game, Patriots vs. Bills, is a much tougher one for me to avoid. Over 47 is a very tempting play for me, but I just don't feel like I know enough about these teams yet to go ahead and make it a play. In the end, I just have too many unanswered questions so I'm going to pack in the 6-0 week and get ready for next weekend!

After some consideration I've decided I will not be making any plays on tonight's games. I have absolutely no read on the Oakland vs. San Diego game, so obviously that's one I'm staying away from. The other game, Patriots vs. Bills, is a much tougher one for me to avoid. Over 47 is a very tempting play for me, but I just don't feel like I know enough about these teams yet to go ahead and make it a play. In the end, I just have too many unanswered questions so I'm going to pack in the 6-0 week and get ready for next weekend!
Freaking sweet. Please continue to post your picks on this board.

Users who are viewing this thread