What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Niners vs Lions - Week 1 (1 Viewer)

I'd think you'd have to at least throw that one blindly at the end zone, but easy for me to say without three 300 pounders about to level me.

Well, was exciting at least.

So, two ways to look at it. Either laugher that turned into respectable, or that the Lions never gave up. I'd feel better if I didn't think that SF was in prevent on both sides the 4th (if not longer), or if I thought that Goff would throw deep when NOT down by 3+ scores, but I can't totally ignore a few positive signs at the end. It's a team that's building from the ground up, and if we're lucky, this is part of the foundation.

Was hoping McVay was just blaming Goff to cover up, but it seems he was correct.  All Goff did was dump to his running backs and TE's.  

Was hoping McVay was just blaming Goff to cover up, but it seems he was correct.  All Goff did was dump to his running backs and TE's.  
To be fair, it's not like he has Robert Woods and Cooper Kupp in Detroit. The Lions WR group is maybe the worst in the league. 

So, two ways to look at it. Either laugher that turned into respectable, or that the Lions never gave up. I'd feel better if I didn't think that SF was in prevent on both sides the 4th (if not longer), or if I thought that Goff would throw deep when NOT down by 3+ scores, but I can't totally ignore a few positive signs at the end. It's a team that's building from the ground up, and if we're lucky, this is part of the foundation.
Pretty much spot on. 

Users who are viewing this thread