What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

O.J. Simpson dead at 76 (1 Viewer)

Many people never saw or don't remember the original footage of when the story broke that OJ was a person of interest in the murder of his ex-wife of the police questioning him outside of his home in the driveway. It was obvious by his non-verbal reactions he was guilty long before the chase.
People forget how his private life was unknown and that the only images we saw of him was his public persona and most people used to liked him. I used to like him until...
I gasped when I saw the police questioning him and said out loud 'He did it!'

Curious if any of this footage is out there on the YouTube - lord knows everything else is.
-QG

Many people never saw or don't remember the original footage of when the story broke that OJ was a person of interest in the murder of his ex-wife of the police questioning him outside of his home in the driveway. It was obvious by his non-verbal reactions he was guilty long before the chase.
People forget how his private life was unknown and that the only images we saw of him was his public persona and most people used to liked him. I used to like him until...
I gasped when I saw the police questioning him and said out loud 'He did it!'

Curious if any of this footage is out there on the YouTube - lord knows everything else is.
-QG
I looked but, take a guess what pops-up when you search OJ Simpson with the other term being police?
I saw that clip on a national news broadcast. It was poor quality, looking like it was taken from someone holding a hand-held video camera with a telephoto lens, it looked like whoever took it got the footage from a car window. The footage was a bit jerky and not very long. It had OJ with a few cops questioning him and he was looking completely guilty with his body language.
This was before the Bronco, so you know he was thinking about fleeing and that is what I remember seeing with that footage, a guilty guy looking like he wanted to run.

After getting off for the murder charge you would have thought he wouldn’t have been so stupid to do something that would send him to prison anyway, but he did. How dumb could one be?

Does anyone really believe he didn't do it? It was so damn obvious. Still feel bad for those families effected
Too bad they waited until the civil trial to bring the shoe prints from a specific pair of shoes he wears into evidence. Or were they blocked in the criminal trial?

Does anyone really believe he didn't do it? It was so damn obvious. Still feel bad for those families effected
Too bad they waited until the civil trial to bring the shoe prints from a specific pair of shoes he wears into evidence. Or were they blocked in the criminal trial?

I don't think they found the pictures of him wearing the Bruno Maglis until the criminal trial concluded but it still should have been a key factor in the case. The prosecution could have hammered away at that instead of focusing on the glove. It's not like imported luxury shoes are your standard pair of Nike or Adidas especially in OJs size. The State really dropped the ball and let Cochran run circles around them. I'm glad Brown and Goldman had better representation in the civil case.

I don't think they found the pictures of him wearing the Bruno Maglis until the criminal trial concluded but it still should have been a key factor in the case. The prosecution could have hammered away at that instead of focusing on the glove. It's not like imported luxury shoes are your standard pair of Nike or Adidas especially in OJs size. The State really dropped the ball and let Cochran run circles around them. I'm glad Brown and Goldman had better representation in the civil case.
So about 15 years after the trial, my pop and I went to lunch with someone who worked on the prosecution team.

The subject came up & he said under no uncertain terms that the reason OJ walked was not the glove stunt. That helped, but the main reason is that the bloody sock was excluded from evidence. IIRC it was collected by the racist cop Mark Fuhrman (sp?)

That sock had DNA from OJ, Ron Goldman, and Nicole Brown. There’s only one way that could have happened. He did it.

But without the sock, they didn’t have anything to show the jury that put OJ in that moment in time.

Had that sock been admitted, it’s cut & dry. Glove shenanigans would never have worked.

IIRC it was collected by the racist cop Mark Fuhrman (sp?)
Oh, man. I forgot about that guy.

So many memories sparked with the coverage of his death the past week or so. Such a bummer of a case.

RIH OJ

I don't really think that evidence/lack there of had that much to do with it. or maybe it was just a juror looking for attention.

Users who are viewing this thread