What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** 2011 FBG Subscriber Contest Thread (1 Viewer)

Currently sitting at 149.15 after the day games. Still to go I have Graham and Scheffler (-0) and Pierre Thomas (-8) still to go. My team still has a shot, but it has me pretty nervous at this point. Normally, my WRs are the strong point of my squad and they really stunk up the joint today.

I'm guessing 95 late in the 4 pm games isn't going to be enough to make it to the finals. Just couldn't manage to catch any of the big action this week and got killed by WR attrition. Good luck to those advancing
I hear ya bro. Bush and Steven Jackson did their best to kill my chances of advancing. I have Rivers, VJax, Burleson and DET st and a slim chance depending on how well the masses have scored.

Interested to see what the cut line is after the 4:00 games. My receivers really laid an egg, and if McCluster didn't have a nice day, I would have zero shot.

Sitting at 134.45 with Stafford (-0.0) and Jimmy Graham (-9.6). Rice was my only stud that showed up. I need Stafford to have a huge game, but not confident.

Sitting at 134.45 with Stafford (-0.0) and Jimmy Graham (-9.6). Rice was my only stud that showed up. I need Stafford to have a huge game, but not confident.
I'm in nearly the exact same position. 135.7 with no QB yet (Stafford and Rivers). Plus Graham, Burleson and Pierre Thomas. (all of which are roughly -13)

121.65 with a ton of guys to go...

QB: Rivers and Stafford (-14.35)

RB: Pierre Thomas (-13.3)

WR: Vincent Jackson, Lance Moore, Nate Burleson, and Malcolm Floyd (-0, -1.7, -14.8)

TE: Lance Kendricks (-14.8)

180.85 after the 4pm games

Think I'll make it. A few players to go...but would be surprised if any impact this score.

Not looking good unless I get some SNF and MNF magic.

Sitting at 120.55 with Calvin Johnson (-4.4), Vincent Jackson (-6.3) and that's it. Many thanks for SJax sucking it up

OK, I'm at 123+ with a few players yet to go. Pierre Thomas has a high hurdle at -13.5 and I'm not expecting him to count. Burleson has a low hurdle (-8.5,-9.5) and should make the cut if the past few weeks are any indication.

Rivers (-14.5) and V Jackson (-8.5,-9.5) will probably decide my contest future...I'm going to be sweating it out till tomorrow night. Big games from both of them and I'll have a shot and if they suck it up, I'm out. Not very optimistic since I'll need a cut below 160...

It's been a fun ride!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
143.05 after todays game with Thomas, Moore, Burelson, and Floyd to go who could hopefully put me over the top.

OC>Zach Miller (Sea) showing zero, I have him for 8.3. Probably won't matter to me or anyone else, but you might want to have a look, to make sure no other players are affected. Thanks for all you've done. :thumbup:

OC>Zach Miller (Sea) showing zero, I have him for 8.3. Probably won't matter to me or anyone else, but you might want to have a look, to make sure no other players are affected. Thanks for all you've done. :thumbup:
Philly and Seattle aren't on site.I'm calculating a cutline... shooting to have it for halftime. Hopefully sooner.

SNF Halftime cutline is 140.05
146.55 with the highly owned Lance Moore and Burleson going.Would do better if either Pettigrew or Tolbert score big.Brady's 3rd TD pass to Gronk being changed to a run may be the difference for me if my team misses the cut. Have both, but would like the extra points from Brady right about now.

Highly owned Graham catches 4 balls for 48 yards, Darren Sproles catches a TD from Brees. With 9:44 to go in fourth, Unofficial Cutline moves to 150.75

153! Not looking good for my Uncle Pauls Balls. Oh well it was fun while it lasted. Good luck to the final 250.

Well, my team is done for this week with 175.45. Hopefully that is enough to move into the final 250, but tonight's game sure seemed to provide a big swing. So, let's see how it goes. Good luck to everyone still alive!

141.10 with Rivers (-19.80), Deji Karim (-4.10 :eek: ) and Vincent Jackson (-13.40). Its been real, fellas.

I own Rivers in a few leagues and he...well...let's just say no one should be pinning their hopes of advancing on this scrub. Jackson is boom or bust and will probably be bust tomorrow.

Seriously...my top 2 RBs scored 4.10 and 6.00. :lmao:

Good luck to those who advance to the final 250.

152.75 after sunday games

My hopes to make the final 250 for the first time comes down to Tolbert -9.6

:unsure:

Well... can't complain going out in Week 13.... Have Vjax to go but just not enough.... Finishing out around 413th out of 11K people ain't bad. Last year finished in the $$$, so not a bad 2-year stretch.

Still have a puncher's chance. About 10 points south of the estimated cutline with Rivers -25.4, Matthews -9.6 and VJax -10.3.

Ranks and # of players remaining by team - still working on showing individual playershttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmSV5aHfLpnkdG5rZTc3d1MzX3l6UXo0c08xT0hzRncEDIT TO ADD: It's fixed now - the link shows the proper cutline and players remaining
Man, that's pretty impressive that you whipped that right up!I'm currently at #105 (173.1) with VJax (-14.3) and SD DEF/ST (-11)... should make it. Thanks for your little "creation"!

Ranks and # of players remaining by team - still working on showing individual playershttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmSV5aHfLpnkdG5rZTc3d1MzX3l6UXo0c08xT0hzRncEDIT TO ADD: It's fixed now - the link shows the proper cutline and players remaining
Man, that's pretty impressive that you whipped that right up!I'm currently at #104 (173.1) with VJax (-14.3) and SD DEF/ST (-11)... should make it. Thanks for your little "creation"!
Much easier with 501 teams (and 1,000 last week) than it would have been with thousands... I think Excel would have exploded!

Unofficial cutline as of end of Lions/Saints = 153.45. 696 players in play tomorrow night.
155.6 with:QB: Philip Rivers (-25.4)WR: Vincent Jackson and Malcolm Floyd (-10.3, -14.3)Need VJax to step it up tomorrow night. Does anyone know what Floyd's status is?

Philly and Seattle aren't on site.I'm calculating a cutline... shooting to have it for halftime. Hopefully sooner.
Hey guys, I thought these were pulled in correctly, but it appears it skipped the Philly/Seattle game. I just re-ran it and these stats have been pulled in.

Here's player counts. Right now I'm #478 and I have 118.25 + VJax - 9.20 :(

Gates 4

Gabbert 2

Shorts 11

Karim 99

Jax D 46

J Hill 6

Scobee 10

Floyd 85

M Lewis 1

MJD 23

M Thomas 17

Tolbert 39

Kaeding 5

Crayton 12

Rivers 125

McMichael 7

R Jennings 1

Mathews 10

Um - Succop?!? <--- attn Kard. 5

SD Def 40

V Brown 4

VJax 145

-QG

The one Marcedes Lewis entry also has Rivers and SD Defense going. Right now that entry is #276.

-QG

Users who are viewing this thread