What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2012 Boston Red Sox Thread *** (2 Viewers)

current team.  i'll give you that one though.
Heh. 

**** Hernandez
Schwarber
Xander
Devers
Martinez
Verdugo
Renfroe
Arroyo
Vazquez
Santana
Sale
Eovaldi
Barnes (not on ALCS roster)
E. Rodriguez

Lose in six? Win in seven? All the Houston are belong to us, or go away sad? We'll see. 

“Brewers acquired OF Hunter Renfroe from the Red Sox for OF Jackie Bradley Jr. and INF's Alex Binelas and David Hamilton.

This is an absolute stunner just a few hours before the league is expected to enter its first work stoppage since 1994. The 29-year-old outfielder launched 31 round-trippers across 572 plate appearances with the Red Sox last season and will provide a much-needed upgrade for the Brewers' lineup in right field. It's a fantastic landing spot for a power hitter and Renfroe should thrive in Milwaukee.”

:mellow:

“Brewers acquired OF Hunter Renfroe from the Red Sox for OF Jackie Bradley Jr. and INF's Alex Binelas and David Hamilton.

This is an absolute stunner just a few hours before the league is expected to enter its first work stoppage since 1994. The 29-year-old outfielder launched 31 round-trippers across 572 plate appearances with the Red Sox last season and will provide a much-needed upgrade for the Brewers' lineup in right field. It's a fantastic landing spot for a power hitter and Renfroe should thrive in Milwaukee.”

:mellow:
What on earth? I follow this only the lightest of casually, and I don't understand this at all. Is this punishment for Renfroe and the vaccination/testing hubbub? Sure looks like it. 

Kenley Jansen hitting a speed bump last night. Was not to be last night despite the Sox coming out with their hitting shoes on for a bit.

22-17, which is good enough for 4th place, a 1/2 game out of last. :loco:

Fangraphs projecting the Sox to finish 85-77, good enough for last in the AL Beast.

Sorry, John Henry, theoretically not this year (again).

Swept by the Angels. Ohtani didn't even pitch in the series. Hoo boy. 1/2 game ahead of the jays. Could flip as early as tomorrow.

It won't be long until we own last all to ourselves.

I'm left in misery
Girl I love across the sea
I'm all alone
Ain't got no home

I'm a lonely boy
I'm a lonely boy

This thread is just me, huh? Me and Steve Jones.

Rock n' roll swindle
Boston roll swindle
Chaim Bloom swindle
Rock n' roll

From now on, I just post in punk rock parables.

Users who are viewing this thread