What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** Official 2014 Philadelphia Eagles Thread ** (1 Viewer)

Andy will take some smallish high motor guy from cal poly. Bonus points if he's Mormon. Not that there's anything wrong with that..

Why is Dennard dropping so much? Maybe there's something we don't know?

Hope we go Lee or Dennard... gotta dodge one more bullet here.

For those interested:
Pick 22 = 780 points
Pick 26 + 83 = 875 points

In contrast, the Cards trade:
Pick 20 = 850 points
Pick 27 + 91 = 816 points

We win. :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for Foles in the third, Andy, but sooooo glad you are not picking for us anymore.

Looking at same options pre-trade down, IMO. Manziel and Ford no impact on the Eagles.

:)

@JimmyKempski: Eagles destroyed Browns on the draft value chart:

22nd pick = 780

26th pick (700) + 83rd pick (175) = 875
Brownies had to top the Vikings offer.Vikings thought they had a deal w eagles and browns came w better offer

10:41pm - 8 May 14

Or another trade down and net some more picks.. as long as we get good value, I can wait to grab a OLB, S, CB, and WR in the second and third...

When you think of Lee 2 years ago and that he is available at pick 25 I would love the choice.
Would have been happy with Lee at 22. Still get him at 26 plus the third would be great! But Roby last CB before a drop off, IMO.

I'd take Lee here rather than trade down again. I think the value's starting to run out. Roby had a bad senior season, worries me a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread