What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official 2015 Cowboys Thread- 4-12. We won the 4th pick! (1 Viewer)

Agreed and have reiterated as much in the past. Letting Murray walk at eight or 9 million a year was the right call.

Not addressing the position via the draft was the mistake.

I'd also add,

this was the highest # of carries in DMC's career, and only his second 16 game season. Relying on him in the future is VERY risky, imo. He surprised me this season, but I don;t want to bank on him doing it again anymore than anyone wanted to bank on Murray's 15 being as goo or better than his 14
No one said they should rely on him in the future, in fact there have been several guys listed as possible targets for them. Just pointing out that he did well last year, so the running game wasn't the reason why they stunk.

There's a reason RB is one of the lowest paid positions in the NFL- spending a premium draft pick on a non-premium position doesn't make any sense, which is why it rarely happens.

has to be Manziel. As an Eagles fan i would love it. And i have to admit, even if he turns out to be a good player i would still enjoy because it would encourage my distaste for the Cowboys so much more. But in a good way, like enjoying a favorite "heel" in pro wrestling.
The correct answer to this question is both. The Cowboys should also be required to sign up for 'Hard Knocks' to showcase the training camp battle between RGIII and Johnny Football.

Jerry's plane spotted in New Orleans in the dark of the early morning.

Probably just trying to hunt down a drunk, beaded up Billy Manziel on Bourbon St. Alternatively, I can't help but wonder, despite public statements otherwise, if Garrett's status is not entirely 100% secure.

But, again, it's probably just an effort to round up Billy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry's plane spotted in New Orleans in the dark of the early morning.

Probably just trying to hunt down a drunk, beaded up Billy Manziel on Bourbon St. Alternatively, I can't help but wonder, despite public statements otherwise, if Garrett's status is not entirely 100% secure.

But, again, it's probably just an effort to round up Billy.
Don't read too much into this. It's probably just Jerry getting ready to gamble/drink and find young girls

Ok guys, I guess I'm hoping to fill some holes in FA probably wishful thinking on my part. I like Elliott at RB but dang we need everything. Who do you want in the 1st round? 

Ok guys, I guess I'm hoping to fill some holes in FA probably wishful thinking on my part. I like Elliott at RB but dang we need everything. Who do you want in the 1st round? 
I'd love to sign Alfred. 

Im a big believer in taking defense or OLine early but Im warming up to the idea of drafting Elliott. 

Users who are viewing this thread