What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official 2016 GOP thread: Is it really going to be Donald Trump?? (1 Viewer)

Someone finally hitting Rubio on immigration. Should have a good set response because he had to have known this was coming

Alright these are the rules, every candidate gets 60 seconds to respond. Carson gets 90 seconds since he talks so ####### slow.

Cruz reminds me of a guy from the bar I nicknamed "Rapey Bobby." See, Rapey Bobby is the guy that only talks to chicks when they are so hammered they can barely stand.

They have the same smile.

Immigration, whether legal or illegal, has NOTHING to do with national security. This is a completely irrelevant topic and shouldn't even be discussed.
You are wrong and since you have admitted that your views are extreme on this you should probably refrain from commenting.

Just get Hillary ready for her coronation.

Not sure how but the Ted Cruz missile is gaining strength. He doesn't sound crazy and there seems to be a bond building with Trump/Cruz...you talk about a complete crazy ticket. The entertainment of that duo would be worth tuning in.

Immigration, whether legal or illegal, has NOTHING to do with national security. This is a completely irrelevant topic and shouldn't even be discussed.
The first thing France did in the Paris attacks was close the border. They didn't do it for fun. We don't even have that ability.

Trump is gonna have a heart attack before he gets off stage. He looks furious with a few of these guys. I would expect Trump to be on every major cable news show tomorrow for at least a few minutes as he screams about all his opponents lies tonight.

And I think his hair has turned an even deeper shade of red.

That's right, Mexicans crossing the Rio Grande caused the San Bernardino shootings! You got it, Ted!
He mentioned JFK but Tashfeen Malik entered through O'Hara Airport.
It's not about Mexicans. It's about having the ability to close the borders in the event of a national security crisis. All the European countries Democrats salivate over have borders with the ability to close them so you would think they would be in favor of it.

Users who are viewing this thread