What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread *** PLEASE NO SPOILERS *** (2 Viewers)

Dont bother, he made up his mind about this draft months ago
You’d be happy if you had a top 5 rookie pick?

1 rb (drafted by the raiders)

1 wr (168 lb wr)

i do like the TE’s but dynasty rookie drafts are all about the rb’s and wr’s.

there is zero top end FF assets at those positions.

Dont bother, he made up his mind about this draft months ago

1 wr (168 lb wr)

1 wr (168 lb wr)

NFL isnt fantasy. 

But yes. Jacobs is a great pick at this point. Marquise brown isnt a top 5 rookie pick IMO. 

If your draft order is the order they go in the NFL draft, you're doing it wrong

1 RB, 2 WRs, 2 TEs selected in the first round, all to spots where they should start right away. I don't understand the hate. I've seen much worse 1st rounds for fantasy purposes. 

No. I've said it all along that I'll take all the 1sts people don't want this year.
I think many listened to the groupthink 12 months ago, traded their 19 picks, and are now still trying to convince themselves this is a bad draft. 

I'll take those picks too.

traded 3 top 5 picks away and then later traded back in for 2 more later picks. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My long standing policy on Pats fantasy players. If your name isn't Brady, Edelman, White, or formerly Gronk, you're entirely irrelevant. Brady isn't hopping off Edelman as long as they both play, and White isn't going anywhere. He's the 3rd option at best.
that was good enough for Gronk 

:shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
My long standing policy on Pats fantasy players. If your name isn't Brady, Edelman, White, or formerly Gronk, you're entirely irrelevant. Brady isn't hopping off Edelman as long as they both play, and White isn't going anywhere. He's the 3rd option at best.
Sounds like there is a spot for a new pass catcher in your Pats fantasy drafting plans

Harry pick is intriguing... 

WRs generally take a few years to hit their stride... Brady doesn’t have a few years. 

That said, there is a gaping hole there and the kid is very talented. 

I think many listened to the groupthink 12 months ago, traded their 19 picks, and are now still trying to convince themselves this is a bad draft. 

I'll take those picks too.

traded 3 top 5 picks away and then later traded back in for 2 more later picks. 
Dude.  The nfl is basically telling you the RBs and Wrs aren’t top prospects.

picks 5 and later in rookie drafts are same as always but at the top this class sucks...really bad.

Users who are viewing this thread