What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 Election General*** (1 Viewer)

Shula-holic said:
I think Trump hit -770 at that point.  Can you imagine sitting on some -770 money?  
There must have just been a ton of money that came in on Trump when it looked like he won Florida. 

NutterButter said:
What's going on in Nevada?   <1% of the vote counted.
Their poll workers are former pole workers.  They're better at tallying bills than ballots.  

Sneegor said:
OMG it is cringeworthy listening to Biden talk
How...how can a trump voter say this with no self-awareness? It seems impossible to be that detached. Like him, agree with him, vote for him out of spite, whatever—purely talking about who is cringeworthy to listen to, I cannot believe this is where you fall. 

AZ still not called by AP. Electorial votes stuck at 214 to 210.  
For those of you disbelieving the reliability of the call, as heads up Mark Kelly trounced McSally and Prop 208 passed which is a sizable increase in state income taxes. Based on those trends, a Biden win is very, very plausible and it seems unlikely Trump will make up the ground with the uncounted votes. 

My Facebook is exploding. 

Jim Acosta said he spoke to Trump guy who says they are upset about Arizona and are done for in Michigan.

Last edited by a moderator:
update for the 2 states called  

so far, just safe and likely states called + Florida + Iowa + Ohio + NE district 2 + Texas

all 4 Battleground states have gone for Trump

no state has flipped from pre-election polling

1 a.m. RECAP

BIDEN - 214

CA (55) 
CO (9)
CT (7) 
DC (3)
DE (3)
HI (4)
- CALLED
IL (20)
MA (11)
MD (10)
ME (1) - DISTRICT 1 only (expected - district 2 is toss up)
NH (4)
NJ (14) 
NM (5)  
NY (29)
OR (7) 
RI (4) 
VA (13)
VT (3)
WA (12) 

TRUMP - 210

AL -  9
AR - 6
FL - 29
IA - 6
- CALLED

ID - 4 
IN - 11
KS - 6 
KY - 8
LA - 8 
MO - 10
MS - 6 
ND - 3
NE - 5 
OH - 18 
OK - 7
SC - 9 
SD - 3
TN - 11
TX - 38 
UT - 6 
WV - 5
WY - 3

FOUR BATTLEGROUND STATE CALLED SO FAR:

FL (29)
IA (6)
OH (18)
TX (38)
+ NE District 2 (1)

all have gone for President Trump

NO STATE HAS FLIPPED FROM PRE-ELECTION POLLING

DJackson10 said:
Should allow everyone a chance to vote but I bet most of those at the 7/11 are illegals anyway 
This is an insane post and you should get in touch with your community more if you really feel this way. Most of the convenience store/gas station owning and working families I’ve known in different cities in my life were more educated and law-abiding than the average person I knew, working really hard to send their kids to school with many of them being unable to practice their more profitable careers in America. Same story with a lot of cab drivers actually. In no way shape or form are “most” or even a very large percentage of convenience store or gas station workers illegal immigrants. 

How...how can a trump voter say this with no self-awareness? It seems impossible to be that detached. Like him, agree with him, vote for him out of spite, whatever—purely talking about who is cringeworthy to listen to, I cannot believe this is where you fall. 
Easy 4 years of policies we like. vs. 47 years of meh, and cant finish a coherent sentance. 

This is an insane post and you should get in touch with your community more if you really feel this way. Most of the convenience store/gas station owning and working families I’ve known in different cities in my life were more educated and law-abiding than the average person I knew, working really hard to send their kids to school with many of them being unable to practice their more profitable careers in America. Same story with a lot of cab drivers actually. In no way shape or form are “most” or even a very large percentage of convenience store or gas station workers illegal immigrants. 
Very little chance that post was serious.

I always suspected you were really Joy Behar. :pokey:

Users who are viewing this thread