What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official 2022 college football thread: its conference realignment season. (1 Viewer)

Ohio State defense looks overrated for the praise they got against ND last week. Marshall containing ND thus far. Embarrassing performance to this point.
tOSU defense was getting worked by one kid from Ark.State today. I’m legitimately concerned.

I’m honestly not sure Freeman recovers. That could be a multi-year impactful kind of loss and ND cannot afford any more years in reverse.

He has some major changes to make and I doubt he’ll be allowed to. But he’ll never live down this loss with the fan base.

This ND loss should be fodder to keep OSU out of the playoffs if it's close.
If ND completely implodes the rest of the season that’s one less quality win sure. But they need to run the big ten anyway. (Which they probably can)

what an insane sequence in the Wisconsin game just now

after running the ball 467 times in a row, QB rollout, gets smacked, ball flutters in to a defensive lineman's arms.. he rumbles forward.. gets hammered and fumbles the ball in to the hands of the QB laying on the ground. WI ball.

Badgers ball at the WSU 30. 5:45 to play. Wisconsin down 3, determined to run the clock out and kick a FG. maybe make it and lose in OT.

I'm suddenly feeling a LOT better about Oregon getting neutered by Georgia last week.

Freeman = Jimmy Lake Dos?
He’s hard to defend right now. Although one of the most frustrating aspects is the OC was hired before the head coach. ND AD was so worried about Rees leaving, he saddled Freeman with him.

No idea if Freeman can coach for real, but he can’t survive with this putrid offensive scheme. He needs to realize it’s firing Rees or getting Rees and himself fired if not.

App State is fast becoming the “new Boise” in a fun way. Gees something’s in the water today.

Oh, I think they've been there for a long time. Just ask Michigan. ;)
Ha, true, but it’s starting to happen more frequently. They should have won that game last week and would have been 2-0 with a top ten win.

The Boise State comparison is solid. But they have put their last two coaches in bigger jobs - they're not a team I'd schedule for sure.

How does Kirk Ferentz justify the nepotism with his son serving as his OC? This is the worst offense I've ever seen in any version of football anywhere.

A&M losing doesn’t make me feel any better, but if Baylor loses to BYU tonight, pretty much my entire region down here is going to be a crazy depressed bunch of football fans.

Just got home from the Marshall-ND game. It’s going to be a long year for the Irish if they cant get better play on offense. USC will spank them in LA.

Kudos to Marshall and their fans, they travelled very well, They brought 5000 fans.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread