What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official 49ers 2012 thread (2 Viewers)

I'm still scouting tickets, dammit. Got a house to stay at walking distance from the stadium. Hmm... Goldenchild and Fro got me thinking.... :lol:
You looking for a ticket? We've got one available. My brother paid $1800 for it, and is willing to sell for $1400.. maybe a little less if you're interested and I can talk him down a few bucks. Sec 627 Row 16.We scored $1250 seats for face value, so he doesn't mind eating some of that loss on his other seats. PM me if you want more info.

:banned:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF METhanks buddy, I really appreciate it....between fighting to find flights, and promising my kids I'd stay home w/them to watch it...........arrrrrrgh

Man, thanks. Seriously.
No prob! I will say that he has still not been able to sell it. If you happen to change your mind, just let me know! he already sold the ticket
:lol: Now the question: what jersey are you guys wearing?

My 3 year old is #21, 6 year old is #52, and 9 year old breaking out the new #7. I'm staying true with #16. :wub:

Looks like I might have to miss the Super Bowl. Or at best listen to it on the radio. :sadbanana:
I thought I booked a work date on it, but thankfully I didn't. Had a few call me to work that day, but I told them no because of the Super Bowl. I don't care how they took that either. Most of them know I'm a 49er fan anyway. :banned: The guy who called me for Sunday is a Bears fan, and I know damn well he would take that day off is his team was in it.

I'm still scouting tickets, dammit. Got a house to stay at walking distance from the stadium. Hmm... Goldenchild and Fro got me thinking.... :lol:
You looking for a ticket? We've got one available. My brother paid $1800 for it, and is willing to sell for $1400.. maybe a little less if you're interested and I can talk him down a few bucks. Sec 627 Row 16.We scored $1250 seats for face value, so he doesn't mind eating some of that loss on his other seats. PM me if you want more info.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF METhanks buddy, I really appreciate it....between fighting to find flights, and promising my kids I'd stay home w/them to watch it...........arrrrrrgh

Man, thanks. Seriously.
No prob! I will say that he has still not been able to sell it. If you happen to change your mind, just let me know! he already sold the ticket

My 3 year old is #21, 6 year old is #52, and 9 year old breaking out the new #7. I'm staying true with #16. :wub:
:banned: Leaving my BY97, Rice81 (1990 Probowl), SY8, TO81 :unsure: , Carter96 (signed) :yucky: and PW52 (newest addition - signed) jerseys at home. I'm only bringing my lucky shirts/jackets along on the trip :thumbup:

ETA: I ordered a Kaep SB edition jersey and would bring that one along, but I don't think it will be delivered in time for me to take along.

Last edited by a moderator:

Man, thanks. Seriously.

:banned: Leaving my BY97, Rice81 (1990 Probowl), SY8, TO81 :unsure: , Carter96 (signed) :yucky: and PW52 (newest addition - signed) jerseys at home. I'm only bringing my lucky shirts/jackets along on the trip :thumbup:

ETA: I ordered a Kaep SB edition jersey and would bring that one along, but I don't think it will be delivered in time for me to take along.
Is there a Mr. Pickles rules exemption for this? Not that anybody would care, but we are still in FBG effect. :banned:

Man, thanks. Seriously.

Is there a Mr. Pickles rules exemption for this? Not that anybody would care, but we are still in FBG effect. :banned:
Lol... Did I butcher that? The ticket is still avail.

Now the question: what jersey are you guys wearing?My 3 year old is #21, 6 year old is #52, and 9 year old breaking out the new #7. I'm staying true with #16. :wub:
As tough as it is to not go to the game, good call in hanging with your kids... if the 49ers win, they'll remember this day for a long, long time.As for what I'm wearing.... yeah, I'll say it.... Akers all the way. Gonna give that boy some love through the ether of the universe. No one else on the team needs it as much as him.

Now the question: what jersey are you guys wearing?My 3 year old is #21, 6 year old is #52, and 9 year old breaking out the new #7. I'm staying true with #16. :wub:
As tough as it is to not go to the game, good call in hanging with your kids... if the 49ers win, they'll remember this day for a long, long time.As for what I'm wearing.... yeah, I'll say it.... Akers all the way. Gonna give that boy some love through the ether of the universe. No one else on the team needs it as much as him.
You are a wise man. :thumbup:

So, what will it take to get Revis again?
I said the same thing when Culliver let Boldin get that last 1st down catch. We need a shut down corner. Our secondary has been exposed as medicore at best.
Only 2 sacks from the 49ers were created in this game: one from RayMac, the other from Brooks. One DB can't cover all the ground needed with a lack of pass rush. We have seen that for around a decade before 2011.

The goal to go playcalling is going to haunt Harbaugh and Roman until we actually win a SB. And Roman is going to need to defend those calls on every HC interview he goes on next year.

Congrats to the 49er fans on a great season and a great game last night. Y'all about gave me a heart attack.

The goal to go playcalling is going to haunt Harbaugh and Roman until we actually win a SB. And Roman is going to need to defend those calls on every HC interview he goes on next year.
I think I watched almost every snap this season and I don't recall them successfully running an end zone fade route. They went to it twice in huge situations last night- just baffling.

:cry:Lots of thoughts running through my mind... Lots of reasons why we lost just like last year's nfccg, but IMO Culliver last night was our Kyle Williams last year (but without the concussion excuse).Still out here in the Big Easy... Catch you guys later.

Users who are viewing this thread