What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Interesting post by Thoughtful Investing on Yahoo Finance:
Taken with a grain of salt, but at least it's something to be excited about since the market didn't really react to the safety PR.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Man that’s a reach, and I’m big on cydy.

I've read him daily, and he has said similar before, speculating that him starting his task force again was to talk about leronlimab.  Several of his thoughts or hopes haven’t planned out, but I still appreciate his thoughts.
Yea I really like his posts but seeing that trump one made me take a step back lol. There’s no way trump knows about this yet. Maybe after the m/m and serious report come in. 

Yea I really like his posts but seeing that trump one made me take a step back lol. There’s no way trump knows about this yet. Maybe after the m/m and serious report come in. 
I’m not trying to infer that Trump was talking about it, but I wouldn’t be shocked at all if he knows about it as a possible treatment. His re-election could hinge on having a real “solution” to the pandemic. There is honestly nothing more important to his ratings than CV right now.

FWIW, I was flipping through some news channels last night and heard the part of the Trump interview where he said "give somebody a shot, or do whatever you have to do" and I immediately thought of Leronlimab as well  🤞

last night

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-marc-siegel-coronavirus-treatments?fbclid=IwAR200Q-iz9dOMlCl9yh4c8sw8hBBRVC77dfitRc59SUxgI6SRhWs0MHQHPM

FB CYDY Investor page also has a mention on June 28th.

IT's been on Fox Biz channel 3-4 times already
On Friday, the Daily Mail reported that two coronavirus patients in New York City were moved out of the intensive care unit after taking leronlimab, which is said to calm the immune system's overly aggressive response to the virus that could lead to pneumonia or death. The Daily Mail reported that the patients went from being on ventilators in the ICU to a regular hospital in a matter of days.

Yeah I agree with grain of salt comments.  

FDA is intimately aware of leronlimab's promise. Why? FDA has seen the HIV BLA filings, the 60 Covid 19 eIND's they granted and, as a result of the eIND patient dramatic results, FDA had conversations with Cytodyn about the m/m and s/c study design. 
Then where is the DSMC and when are they going to step in and take a look at the s/c study?  

I’m not trying to infer that Trump was talking about it, but I wouldn’t be shocked at all if he knows about it as a possible treatment. His re-election could hinge on having a real “solution” to the pandemic. There is honestly nothing more important to his ratings than CV right now.
Maybe but what would they even tell him? Just that it’s promising? I guess I could see that. 

Getting the president to tout this really is the holy grail isn’t it? Man would that send the price to the moon. 

Maybe but what would they even tell him? Just that it’s promising? I guess I could see that. 

Getting the president to tout this really is the holy grail isn’t it? Man would that send the price to the moon. 
He’s not going to tout it unless the results are solid so I think it’s great for the stock either way.

I just wouldn’t be shocked if he has heard of it just because it’s pretty much all #1 on the re-election list. 

Sure maybe I’m too optimistic but if he said “shot” I don’t think he just made that up...has he referenced shots before.

One advantage of leronlimab that has been promoted is that someone can come in and get a shot and then leave immediately.  They can even send them home with their 2nd and 3rd shots and the patient can self-administer.  With hospital bed space at a premium during this crisis, leronlimab being done on an outpatient basis is a big advantage.  Are we sure we're the only Covid treatment that is done with a shot?  Are the others done with an IV?  Trump might have misspoke or maybe he let the cat out of the bag with that statement.

One advantage of leronlimab that has been promoted is that someone can come in and get a shot and then leave immediately.  They can even send them home with their 2nd and 3rd shots and the patient can self-administer.  With hospital bed space at a premium during this crisis, leronlimab being done on an outpatient basis is a big advantage.  Are we sure we're the only Covid treatment that is done with a shot?  Are the others done with an IV?  Trump might have misspoke or maybe he let the cat out of the bag with that statement.
There are other shots type things out there.  I can't recall what.  Probably, in the other thread.

Just talked with my daughter who's job is to run drug studies.  She is the lead on her studies ie the person in charge. (Clinical project manager)

Top line results in three days a full clinical report around 60 days 

Top line will give the 3 things they are most interested in.

One advantage of leronlimab that has been promoted is that someone can come in and get a shot and then leave immediately.  They can even send them home with their 2nd and 3rd shots and the patient can self-administer.  With hospital bed space at a premium during this crisis, leronlimab being done on an outpatient basis is a big advantage.  Are we sure we're the only Covid treatment that is done with a shot?  Are the others done with an IV?  Trump might have misspoke or maybe he let the cat out of the bag with that statement. it will make us rich. Turns out it is not very effective.
Fixed. 

My wife is with her now.  In her opinion.

She thinks it's a stall.  She said they all ready knew it was safe 
Could be.  They might fail the primary, but want to get the secondary endpoints (which include time in hospital) so they can say they are better than Rem.

Just talked with my daughter who's job is to run drug studies.  She is the lead on her studies ie the person in charge.

:sadbanana:

Yep, I am heavily invested and just not because of covid.  I like my daughters information because it's an honest educated opinion on their actions of the release of the info.  It doesn't mean she's right but she 34 and ascended to her position quick.  She understands studies better than anyone we talk with.

So basically, they’ve had the top line data since possibly yesterday or Wednesday, the data is not good and they are waiting to release because they know it will blow a hole in the stock price?  

So basically, they’ve had the top line data since possibly yesterday or Wednesday, the data is not good and they are waiting to release because they know it will blow a hole in the stock price?  
Not too worried about a day or 2 delay. Seems like we should expect top line results next week if they hit a home run. There would be no reason to hold back that I can think of.

The trial was unblinded last Friday.

I asked if there any thing positive by stalling and waiting for reply.  Guessing no.
Did you ask her about the SAEs and if efficacy can be deduced from them?

Reply from my daughter.  One reason to stall is if they are waiting to get listed on NASDAQ.  This could be because good or bad results.  To get that protection before releasing info so the stock can not be manipulated as easy.

Reply from my daughter.  One reason to stall is if they are waiting to get listed on NASDAQ.  This could be because good or bad results.  To get that protection before releasing info so the stock can not be manipulated as easy.
Interesting, thanks for the response

If you were going to release bad news, you would do it on Friday night.  That way you could put our articles on the weekend about the s/c phase coming out.

That's a month off.

More likely to stall and hope that the s/c phase 3 comes out and shows efficacy.

I completely disagree with this. Vaccine A) won’t be near 100% effective B) won’t be taken by more than 50-60% of population tops.

Sadly, this #### isn’t going anywhere.

ETA: completely disagree is a little strong. I think other factors beyond vaccine including where infections are accompanied by treatments will be equally important.
Your opinion.  I don't think your A and B are absolutes and if the vaccine is effective B doesn't matter anyway.  I don't think people will be comfortable travelling until there's a vaccine.  People won't care about the others not taking the vaccine if they feel protected themselves.  In others words, give me a vaccine that's effective and I'm booking a trip to Cabo tomorrow.  

Just talked with my daughter who's job is to run drug studies.  She is the lead on her studies ie the person in charge. (Clinical project manager)

3 days for a normal company seems equivalent to 7-10 for a completely incompetent one.  

Did you ask your daughter about the SAEs and if that shows efficacy?

Users who are viewing this thread