What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (2 Viewers)

Wy to much wine and a bowl
I need a reefer hookup. All my old ones are dead, in jail or strung out.Get much snow this week?
not even a half inch in the city. How much did you get?I saw someone tday actually saving a parking spot. stupid people.
Maybe an inch ;) So, what you got a hookup outside of the city?
Did you guys have blizzard warnings? We didn't ge that much snow.If you lived in the QC I could hook you up.
West and north, yeah they got hammered with snow.I got to the QC in summertime for a softball tournament drinking with about 12 GBs

I've been drinking red wine since 2:00 this afternoon when I opened a bottle to pour into some spaghetti sauce I was making.

I'm thankful that it's late enough for me to be acceptably drunk.

With that, what I"m doing now is listening to UFC107 on Sopcast while watching random things on the TV and really, really enjoying the humor in it.

Also, Oh Yes!/boom king is incredibly talented in the event that no one has ever clicked on his linky. If I had money, I would be all up in his ####.

Uh, yah big freakin edit the following morning

Holy #### IM rdunk. Ham to the ham to the red hammered

Werd

Neighbor

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Yes! said:
holy balls stryker is effed
:bowtie:Wow. Started at 4 with Badger v Warrior. Ended with company Xmas party and about 90 shotsNot sure how it ended but apparently it wasnt pretty. I opened up the laptop this morning to find an even worse post in this thread typed out that would have had me banned from the internet altogether.The old lady hasn't said a word to me all day. Not sure if thats a good thing....but it should make the Packer/Bear game easier to watch. :lmao:

I feel like hell today. Woke up to call from parents reminding me of extended family Christmas party at 11:30.

There was no alcohol because my uncle is in recovery.

Really needed that bloody mary. :yes:

Hastur said:
Homer stated in the other thread he hadn't imbibed for several weeks. I know he has a new job(congrats again homer!) but wtf??
Oh, the job doesn't have anything to do with it...I should be drunk at least 15 out of the next 20 days.Been on the wagon 'cause I've been sick as hell lately. I'm a walking friggin' petri dish...staph infection, flu, and strep throat all in a row. Still sick, but I fought through it enough to get tanked yesterday and Friday. I'm a trouper, baby. :banned:

Hastur said:
Homer stated in the other thread he hadn't imbibed for several weeks. I know he has a new job(congrats again homer!) but wtf??
Oh, the job doesn't have anything to do with it...I should be drunk at least 15 out of the next 20 days.Been on the wagon 'cause I've been sick as hell lately. I'm a walking friggin' petri dish...staph infection, flu, and strep throat all in a row. Still sick, but I fought through it enough to get tanked yesterday and Friday. I'm a trouper, baby. :banned:
:lmao: Glad to hear you pulled through GB

Seriously? I'm the only one drinkin tonight?

Homer? Stryker? Oh Yes? Disco?

Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously? I'm the only one drinkin tonight?Homer? Stryker? Oh Yes? Disco? Anyone?
Just cracked beer #4. Not sure I'm gonna get all hammed up tonight though. I got a nice 12 hour day of work tomorrow. But Ill be around :unsure:I think I read 'hack and Bobby Sac are puttin down some whiskey too tonight.

Anyone?
Just cracked beer #4. Not sure I'm gonna get all hammed up tonight though. I got a nice 12 hour day of work tomorrow. But Ill be around :unsure: I think I read 'hack and Bobby Sac are puttin down some whiskey too tonight.
:lmao: Why is it I'm o.k. with thinking I'm not drinking alone because a couple people on the internet say they also are drinking?Stryker, what kind of beer?

Anyone?
Just cracked beer #4. Not sure I'm gonna get all hammed up tonight though. I got a nice 12 hour day of work tomorrow. But Ill be around :confused: I think I read 'hack and Bobby Sac are puttin down some whiskey too tonight.
:wub: Why is it I'm o.k. with thinking I'm not drinking alone because a couple people on the internet say they also are drinking?Stryker, what kind of beer?
:lmao: We've all been there

Just some tasty Miller Lite. Nothing special for this lush

Anyone?
Just cracked beer #4. Not sure I'm gonna get all hammed up tonight though. I got a nice 12 hour day of work tomorrow. But Ill be around :confused: I think I read 'hack and Bobby Sac are puttin down some whiskey too tonight.
:wub: Why is it I'm o.k. with thinking I'm not drinking alone because a couple people on the internet say they also are drinking?Stryker, what kind of beer?
:lmao: We've all been there

Just some tasty Miller Lite. Nothing special for this lush
:wub:

Holiday party week. Got drunk Tuesday night. Drunk now. Will be drunk Friday and Saturday night. Tis the season...

Anyone?
Glad to see you found some booze, GB. :confused:
Ahh, what the hell, I'll share.Interesting email I got Wednesday night:

to: YSR

date: Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 9:08 PM

subject: Hello

Only if you get this tonight(Wed., Dec. 16th) should you need to worry about this.

Here's a strange(oddball?) question for ya!

Got a bottle of booze I could buy from you tonight?

ill most likely be checking back in here tonight. going the the blackhawks / bruins game tonight. should be all nice and hammered up by the time i get home...

Users who are viewing this thread