What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (5 Viewers)

Oh Yes! said:
bentley- i have a question.... if its going to be 15-25 degrees at the bears game tomorrow night, do you consider that a code red as far as clothing is concerned?
Sounds cold enough to wear long pants and sneak in a flask or two amongst the layers. Reposting in drunk thread for your benefit.

I'm eating a BBQ ham sandwich. I've eaten so much ham in the last 5 days that I'm starting to get ham face.
:shrug: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'm so freaking fat right now it's pathetic.My lady left town for 10 days, I've eaten like a trailer park landlord ever since. Day after Christmas, I ate Jack in the Box for lunch, McDonalds for dinner. In fact, boasted to her today on the phone that there's been like no dishes at all since she's been gone. I haven't worked out in over a week. I'm going to have a heart attack if I don't have a vegetable soon.

I'm eating a BBQ ham sandwich. I've eaten so much ham in the last 5 days that I'm starting to get ham face.
:shrug: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'm so freaking fat right now it's pathetic.My lady left town for 10 days, I've eaten like a trailer park landlord ever since. Day after Christmas, I ate Jack in the Box for lunch, McDonalds for dinner. In fact, boasted to her today on the phone that there's been like no dishes at all since she's been gone. I haven't worked out in over a week. I'm going to have a heart attack if I don't have a vegetable soon.
I wish I was you two.I've eaten nothing but #### for the past 3 weeks but lost 7 pounds because my job sucks major T-Rex balls. 12 hour days since 12/15 suck.Been drinking more than usual though so its not all bad.

I really tried to come back last night. I really did. The problem was all I could do was mash the keyboard with hands. I couldn't type to save my life. :goodposting:

Well, I am staying because a cough...So I had some codeine cough syrup.

And now I am having some Hot Chocolate with Kahlua and Peppermint Schnapps

Tasty :football: :mellow:

I got pretty drunk tonight. Yeager bombs or whatever they are called. Yikes.

Last text I got:

"If you do not pick up your phone, do not bother calling me ever again"

WTF??? Men are so sensitive sometimes.

This thread was way too hard to find. Blitzed. but not tooo much too get here..delictate balance.

Started at 1030am. Wetn to cotton bowl. fn refs. Somehow ####ed up th e getting laid. last two sentances are not related.

Buddy got kcickecd out of a bard fore being driunk. wtf/?

######

Users who are viewing this thread