What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (6 Viewers)

Ususally when I work a day shift, I don't start drinking until 4.

Today I was literally wobbling by 4.

Still drinking at 3am...christ almighty thats a long shift.

I just killed a bottle of wine from a small Virginia winery, which paired wonderfully with Wasabi almonds. The almonds make you drink the wine fast. I'm now watching Swamp Shark with an aging but still breastilicious Kristy Swanson. My apologies for not participating in this thread before now.

Tomorrow I'm meeting up with a few of my ff league buddies and drinking beer. I may be back in here tomorrow night.

Still early here. About 3 double J&Cs in and about to go make myself a 4th. Feel like tying one on tonight.

I lifted a bottle of Basil Hayden from my folks' house a couple of weeks ago and am now happily sipping on it as I play online poker.

:happy:

I lifted a bottle of Basil Hayden from my folks' house a couple of weeks ago and am now happily sipping on it as I play online poker.

:happy:
Where are you playing these days, gb? Is there anywhere reliable?
I happen to have a little money at Bodog and they are still allowing me to play there. Who knows if I will ever get money out of it... :shrug: Truck posted a link in GMTAN last night that may interest you. I was looking for Mac compatible sites accepting new US players. I've not been successful thus far (they are either Mac OS or accepting US players), but you may have some luck.

4th down. Heading towards #5. Have softball tomorrow with a team full of much younger folk than yours truly. could get ugly

Zooks - I'm ready to give out my phone number for pics of whatever is occupying your interest at this moment...

:scared:

So...YSR, allow me to play the part of your mother. Preggers yet?
No that I know of. :unsure: [YSR impregnating begins in T-minus-XX days)
Double digits, eh? (<- I'm half Canadian doncha know).So, like many houses in Seattle, to enter my house through the main door, you walk up a flight of steps. The garage is beneath part of the house and there's a walkout basement also facing the front of the house. The gay couple that remodeled the place, used the walkout entrance for an office which I now use as my media room. To get to the rest of the house from this room, you must pass through the guest room. My baby daughter (who, unlike her brother, won't shut up), is currently sleeping in the guest room until we're ready to throw her into the crib in her brother's room. So, if I am in the media room - which I am - and have to go the bathroom - which I do - is it wrong if I go out the walkout door and pee into the drain right outside in the front of my house?That's actually a trick question because I already have - twice. So far, no neighbors have called the cops

'Drifter said:
'YSR said:
'Drifter said:
So...YSR, allow me to play the part of your mother. Preggers yet?
No that I know of. :unsure: [YSR impregnating begins in T-minus-XX days)
Double digits, eh? (<- I'm half Canadian doncha know).So, like many houses in Seattle, to enter my house through the main door, you walk up a flight of steps. The garage is beneath part of the house and there's a walkout basement also facing the front of the house. The gay couple that remodeled the place, used the walkout entrance for an office which I now use as my media room. To get to the rest of the house from this room, you must pass through the guest room.

My baby daughter (who, unlike her brother, won't shut up), is currently sleeping in the guest room until we're ready to throw her into the crib in her brother's room. So, if I am in the media room - which I am - and have to go the bathroom - which I do - is it wrong if I go out the walkout door and pee into the drain right outside in the front of my house?

That's actually a trick question because I already have - twice. So far, no neighbors have called the cops
Of course not. One of the greatest things about being a man is the ability to pee outside. Embrace it.

Got some nice scotch today. Will be drunker shortly.
Flavor?
Glenmorangie Finealta. Creamy with a bit of a sharp finish. Amazing.
Good stuff. I wish I wasn't working. Which reminds me...Drifter, I'll be getting out of a meeting that is more likely than not going to be a total disaster, probably around 7:30 and headed toward the nearest bar, which might be Rock Bottom Brewery on 5th. I'll be the guy in a pink button down shirt (yes) drinking heavily at the bar and muttering to myself.

Users who are viewing this thread