What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (1 Viewer)

biggest decision of the night...should we go hot tubbing, which requires an extra hour for the girls to get home and gather their bikinis or should we just get drunker now.
If the hot tub is already a niggling idea, than getting drunker is the obvious choice as bikinis will seem less essential later

biggest decision of the night...should we go hot tubbing, which requires an extra hour for the girls to get home and gather their bikinis or should we just get drunker now.
If the hot tub is already a niggling idea, than getting drunker is the obvious choice as bikinis will seem less essential later
obviously, but they don't want to start out admitting that.

What's the story with these chicks? Are you ####ing both of them? At the same time?

What's the story with these chicks? Are you ####ing both of them? At the same time?
there are 3. 1 ia just a friend, but likes making out with one of the others. the other 2 are sometimes chicks, never all together. they all happen to be together tonight.

there are 3. 1 ia just a friend, but likes making out with one of the others. the other 2 are sometimes chicks, never all together. they all happen to be together tonight.
Will you be posting pics?

all of them are regulars on my FB

So you are sitting somewhere and you determine for whatever reason it is inappropriate to fart. So you hold it in. There is a couple seconds of discomfort and then it disappears. Where does it go?

Sorry GB but I just can't bring myself to do it when my boss is giving a speech. Especially when I have been eating nothing but restaurant food for 4 days.

I always wondered about this. so you are poking the blonde?

I always wondered about this. so you are poking the blonde?
He's poking the world

Early Times 354. I don't taste anything special about it. Could've saved six bucks and just bought regular Early Times. I am seriously ####ed up right now. I need pretzels.

After this next bourbon I will be.

Watching 'Smile Love Screw or Something' with Steve Carell and Julianne Moore and Emma Stone. Frosty sent it to me and my GF picked it. Only way to get through this HAMMERED.

One of us is confused. I didn't have sex unless you consider flipping through stumble on pics of girls "having sex". Wife is asleep and I am drinking crappy beer.

Sorry, my tolerance level has been knocked down a few notches and I sort of couldn't keep my eyes open. I also kind of drank 3/4 of a fifth of JD. :bag:

Users who are viewing this thread