What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (10 Viewers)

This is a horrible value on the BIjan (1.01) side. Man I wish I had Tee Higgins. He is being overvalued hard in some of these trades
I have him in both of my leagues. I love the dude but if someone came to me with crazy overvaluation I’d smash accept in both.

Right now he’s my WR3 in one league & my WR2 in the other, so I’m not really likely to deal him, but never say never.

This is a horrible value on the BIjan (1.01) side. Man I wish I had Tee Higgins. He is being overvalued hard in some of these trades
I have him in both of my leagues. I love the dude but if someone came to me with crazy overvaluation I’d smash accept in both.

Right now he’s my WR3 in one league & my WR2 in the other, so I’m not really likely to deal him, but never say never.
I know you are high on him and I do like him. Don't want to give the impression that I think he is a scrub at all. I just don't like this type of valuation on him. I am curious to see where he goes next year or if he stays in Cincy. He could get a good boost in value on the right team but Cincy uses him really well too. I will say that I'm really high on Bijan myself and am a little old school in liking to build around stud RBs but it seems like the 1.01 is going for cheap in here lately.

I know you are high on him and I do like him. Don't want to give the impression that I think he is a scrub at all. I just don't like this type of valuation on him. I am curious to see where he goes next year or if he stays in Cincy. He could get a good boost in value on the right team but Cincy uses him really well too. I will say that I'm really high on Bijan myself and am a little old school in liking to build around stud RBs but it seems like the 1.01 is going for cheap in here lately.
If I didn’t already have the 1.01, I’d deal Higgins for that in a heartbeat.

If I didn’t already have the 1.01, I’d deal Higgins for that in a heartbeat.
I agree. I think I've settled on the value of the 1.01 being somewhere around 3-1st with one in the top three. I think Higgins is probably worth somewhere between the 1.02 and 1.04, so I'd need another 1st on top of this. And that doesn't account for Wandale's value.

12 Team 1 QB, 0.5PPR / 1.0 PPR TE
I am in complete Rebuild

I gave up 1.01, 1.09, 2.07

I received Jax QB Trevor Lawrence, Cinn WR Tee Higgins, TBB TE Cade Otton, 3.07

I still have 1.07, 1.08, 2.01, 2.03, 2.08 draft picks
I am a big TLaw & Tee fan. I pursued them, this was the price. I am happy with it.
No this is Bijan all day.
I totally agree with you that the value being on the side of Bijan here. I can see how he was able to talk himself in to it being as though he is really high on T-Law/Tee, QBs are hard to come by in this league, and a full on rebuild. Sometimes you have to pay for what you want so I'm ok with making the deal but just have to know that you undersold the best asset in the trade is key to doing business. OK to overpay but realizing you did so helps for future moves.
I appreciate the perspective and while I realize many feel I "sold short" there are only so many teams with sufficient collateral or interest in making an offer for the 1.01
My league had 3 teams. And I pursued several options. I am very happy with TLaw & Tee Higgins for the what I surrendered.
In my league. QBs are sacred. There are 32 Rostered QBs in my 12 Team league. 32! That makes no sense for a normal league of 12. But that is my reality.

I see it as follows:
1.01 > Tee
TLaw > 1.09
And together they are a fair package.
2.07 > Otton but I feel TB TE will be Mayfields outlet due to OL issues.
I would much rather have TLaw over Bryce, CJ or ARich and giving up the 1.09 & 2.07 more than justifies that for me.

12 Team 1 QB, 0.5PPR / 1.0 PPR TE
I am in complete Rebuild

I gave up 1.01, 1.09, 2.07

I received Jax QB Trevor Lawrence, Cinn WR Tee Higgins, TBB TE Cade Otton, 3.07

I still have 1.07, 1.08, 2.01, 2.03, 2.08 draft picks
I am a big TLaw & Tee fan. I pursued them, this was the price. I am happy with it.
No this is Bijan all day.
I totally agree with you that the value being on the side of Bijan here. I can see how he was able to talk himself in to it being as though he is really high on T-Law/Tee, QBs are hard to come by in this league, and a full on rebuild. Sometimes you have to pay for what you want so I'm ok with making the deal but just have to know that you undersold the best asset in the trade is key to doing business. OK to overpay but realizing you did so helps for future moves.
I appreciate the perspective and while I realize many feel I "sold short" there are only so many teams with sufficient collateral or interest in making an offer for the 1.01
My league had 3 teams. And I pursued several options. I am very happy with TLaw & Tee Higgins for the what I surrendered.
In my league. QBs are sacred. There are 32 Rostered QBs in my 12 Team league. 32! That makes no sense for a normal league of 12. But that is my reality.

I see it as follows:
1.01 > Tee
TLaw > 1.09
And together they are a fair package.
2.07 > Otton but I feel TB TE will be Mayfields outlet due to OL issues.
I would much rather have TLaw over Bryce, CJ or ARich and giving up the 1.09 & 2.07 more than justifies that for me.
I totally see the 2.07 (in 1 QB) and Otton not enough to worry about to get a deal done. I just see 1.01 gigantically over Tee and T-Law barely over 1.09 but leagues do matter. I have a league where we have very deep benches so all 32 QBs are rostered also in a 1 QBer. It is odd. I think all of us have overpaid for what we want in the past so no harm there if you get YOUR guys and know what you are doing going in. I don't hate the trade but I'm not quite as high on Tee as some here. I do see a big future for T-Law though I think.

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave Skyy, 2.07
I got K Herbert, 5th

Herbert is one of my biggest buy lows right now. When Monty left, his price didn't change across formats. Everyone assumes Herbert is getting drafted over. I doubt it. Even in a committee he is going to be super valuable at a position of need for me in FF. I have lots of WRs but nobody behind CMC/Rhamondre.

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave Skyy, 2.07
I got K Herbert, 5th

Herbert is one of my biggest buy lows right now. When Monty left, his price didn't change across formats. Everyone assumes Herbert is getting drafted over. I doubt it. Even in a committee he is going to be super valuable at a position of need for me in FF. I have lots of WRs but nobody behind CMC/Rhamondre.
I like it because I don’t like Skyy.

I do think CHI drafts a RB. I don’t believe it’ll be Bijan. So I agree Herbert’s value should hold.

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave Skyy, 2.07
I got K Herbert, 5th

Chi doesn't need to draft a RB. They have Foreman, who will be the #1 RB on the team. I see Herbert as a nice change of pace back and not much more.

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave Skyy, 2.07
I got K Herbert, 5th

Chi doesn't need to draft a RB. They have Foreman, who will be the #1 RB on the team. I see Herbert as a nice change of pace back and not much more.
I traded Herbert for a 2024 2nd, but you’re being a little too confident thinking Foreman wins the #1 job. I would put it a 60% chance Herbert is the main guy. He has bell cow potential. He has all the traits of a 3 down back.

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave Skyy, 2.07
I got K Herbert, 5th

I'm not a fan of Skyy Moore at all so this feels fair. I do think he splits with Foreman at best and they could draft another RB but they run a ton and this feels like a price I'd pay for the chance as he has looked good when given the opportunity. I also think 2.07 is after some serious tier drops in SF so good value on this one.

Traded Jameson Williams for 1.07

I selected him at 1.06 last year, and the owner on the other end of the deal above offered a 23 first and second for him on the spot. That was a very strong offer at the time due to the consensus of the 23 class, but I liked Jamo and was willing to wait. I'm a bit disappointed that I'm bailing on him after just one year, but there are far too many red flags for me. I think 1.07 is more than fair value at the moment.

I selected him at 1.06 last year, and the owner on the other end of the deal above offered a 23 first and second for him on the spot. That was a very strong offer at the time due to the consensus of the 23 class, but I liked Jamo and was willing to wait. I'm a bit disappointed that I'm bailing on him after just one year, but there are far too many red flags for me. I think 1.07 is more than fair value at the moment.
Good deal there.

FFPC superflex

I wasn't involved

Team A gave: Kyler Murray, 2024 R2
Team B gave: 1.02, 2024 R1

The team giving Murray was champ two years ago and runner-up this past season. He now has 1.02, 1.06, 1.09, 1.11.

The team trading for Murray just took over an orphan and seems kind of clueless. At this point, I'm holding the 1.02 in superflex at least until after the first round, and probably until the rookie draft itself. I'm holding out for any chance that there's a JT-CEH scenario where maybe someone like Gibbs goes in the 1st to a great spot and possibly goes 1.01. (Wishful thinking, I'm sure, but I just don't see much upside in trading the 1.02 right now, especially for a QB coming off an ACL tear whose status won't be changing in the next few weeks.)

16 team 1.5 TE PPR - 1 QB leagues 2 trades I would not have made myself

for
Justin Fields
-----------------------------------
Christian Kirk
for
Josh Allen

FFPC superflex

I wasn't involved

The team giving Murray was champ two years ago and runner-up this past season. He now has 1.02, 1.06, 1.09, 1.11.

The team trading for Murray just took over an orphan and seems kind of clueless. At this point, I'm holding the 1.02 in superflex at least until after the first round, and probably until the rookie draft itself. I'm holding out for any chance that there's a JT-CEH scenario where maybe someone like Gibbs goes in the 1st to a great spot and possibly goes 1.01. (Wishful thinking, I'm sure, but I just don't see much upside in trading the 1.02 right now, especially for a QB coming off an ACL tear whose status won't be changing in the next few weeks.)
1.02 + 2024 and it’s not close.

for
Justin Fields
even in 1 QB leagues, Fields carries a bit more value due to his rushing. And simultaneously tnat format devalues 1.12 a bit.

In 1 QB I’d make that deal to get Fields.
Christian Kirk
for
Josh Allen
That’s a pretty steep price for Allen, especially if he’s going to be rushing less.

for
Justin Fields
even in 1 QB leagues, Fields carries a bit more value due to his rushing. And simultaneously tnat format devalues 1.12 a bit.

Christian Kirk
for
Josh Allen
That’s a pretty steep price for Allen, especially if he’s going to be rushing less.
Slam dunk for Fields and Allen, even in start 1QB leagues.

for
Justin Fields

Christian Kirk
for
Josh Allen
Oh yeah I’d still pay it for Allen, just concerns me a little if the rushing is diminished.

for
Justin Fields

Christian Kirk
for
Josh Allen
Oh yeah I’d still pay it for Allen, just concerns me a little if the rushing is diminished.
Pick 9 is who??? Kirk??
This is Allen by a mile

for
Justin Fields

Christian Kirk
for
Josh Allen
I didn't think that price was steep at all for Josh Allen is he not still a top 3 QB in fantasy ? Especially remember we are talking about a 16 team league.

for
Justin Fields

Christian Kirk
for
Josh Allen
Pick 9 is who??? Kirk??
This is Allen by a mile
I am QB minimalist in 1QB and I agree with you. He and Mahomes are very tough to pry away, likely take the 1.02 and the other team would have to be rebuilding or have another decent QB option to tempt them. Most likely you have to give a decent QB option plus something else substantial to get him.

for
Justin Fields

Christian Kirk
for
Josh Allen
I didn't think that price was steep at all for Josh Allen is he not still a top 3 QB in fantasy ? Especially remember we are talking about a 16 team league.
Ah - yeah, I wasn’t thinking 16 team league there. Good point.

Never mind. Smash accept on both.

I don’t play 1 QB except redraft, so I get a little tainted hearing all the 1 QB league folks trash QB value.

I agree it’s still valuable to have top 5-6-7 options, especially top 3.

Continuing to blow up a team. 12 team SF, full IDP contract league

Gave: Najee (4), Cooper (3), Stafford (1), Chinn (1)

Got: 2.03, ‘24 1st, 2nd, 3rd, ‘25 1st

Then traded 2.03 for a ‘26 1st
I love every part of this deal for you. Especially the last part.

It’s been a fun blow up. Moved some good pieces but trying to cash out a year early instead of a year late.

Have added 9 firsts and 5 2nds over the next few years. Should be fun.

for
Justin Fields

Christian Kirk
for
Josh Allen
Pick 9 is who??? Kirk??
This is Allen by a mile
To be fair you got Justin Jefferson at pick 10 in our 2020 draft I remember because I was going to take him and I had pick 11.
Before that draft you probably were saying pick 10 is who. I got Henry Ruggs at 11.
Could not have been more of a canyon between 2 picks of any draft wow that still hurts to look back on.

for
Justin Fields

Christian Kirk
for
Josh Allen
Pick 9 is who??? Kirk??
This is Allen by a mile
To be fair you got Justin Jefferson at pick 10 in our 2020 draft I remember because I was going to take him and I had pick 11.
Before that draft you probably were saying pick 10 is who. I got Henry Ruggs at 11.
Could not have been more of a canyon between 2 picks of any draft wow that still hurts to look back on.
I liked that draft more than this one

14 team 1.5 TE PPR

Someone traded Maquise Brown
for
Jakobi Meyers

Not great according to startup ADP (67 vs 140) but for those who are keep trade cut fans maybe this is fair and I am just not getting it.

FFPC superflex

I wasn't involved

This would probably be close to fair if Kyler wasn't hurt at all but with the injury, I'd say the picks and not close. Also, if that 24 1st ends up being Caleb Williams or Marvin Harrison this will be absolutely terrible.

for
Justin Fields
Christian Kirk
for
Josh Allen
I don't pay premiums for QBs in 1 QB leagues but neither of these feels crazy high. If I was a competitive team (drafting at 9 and 12 you would be) then I don't have a problem with either of these even in this format. Those are 2 QBs you can set and forget it for a long time.

Edit - I didn't notice 16 teamer. Then these are both smash accepts for the QBs here. Both great moves.

This would probably be close to fair if Kyler wasn't hurt at all but with the injury, I'd say the picks and not close. Also, if that 24 1st ends up being Caleb Williams or Marvin Harrison this will be absolutely terrible.
Yeah, tbh I’m tempted to offer the Kyler team 2x 1sts for him (1.02 + future 1st) but I keep seeing he won’t be ready for the season opener, the team might go full rebuild (they have a lot of holes) and speculation that if they’re a 1-6 or 0-7 team, why would they rush Murray back in 2023, or play him at all.

Not sure how valid any of that is, but it gives me pause on investing in him, especially since the rookies I could take at 1.02 will almost assuredly be starting in 2023.

He’s a tough player to buy low on.

Yeah, tbh I’m tempted to offer the Kyler team 2x 1sts for him (1.02 + future 1st) but I keep seeing he won’t be ready for the season opener, the team might go full rebuild (they have a lot of holes) and speculation that if they’re a 1-6 or 0-7 team, why would they rush Murray back in 2023, or play him at all.

Not sure how valid any of that is, but it gives me pause on investing in him, especially since the rookies I could take at 1.02 will almost assuredly be starting in 2023.

He’s a tough player to buy low on.

I have Kyler in one FFPC superflex league, and I never got offers close to this *before* he got injured, much less after. All it takes is one guy, though, I guess.

I have Kyler in one FFPC superflex league, and I never got offers close to this *before* he got injured, much less after. All it takes is one guy, though, I guess.
That’s kind of incredible considering he was a very successful FF QB for a couple years.

1.02 and a 2025 1st doesn’t seem that crazy considering SF QB value.

Maybe your league with Murray is atypical?

Also, to your “it only takes one” crack, please note that I said I was tempted to make, but DID NOT extend that offer due to surrounding circumstances with Murray.

I wish there were more clarity, as Murray’s age and ability/FF production makes him one of the select few QBs I would otherwise consider a long-term dynasty investment.

But due to his erratic play, knee injury, and state of the Cardinals, I’m not at all interested.

Last edited:
That’s kind of incredible considering he was a very successful FF QB for a couple years.

Also, to your “it only takes one” crack, please note that I said I was tempted to make, but DID NOT extend that offer due to surrounding circumstances with Murray.

I wish there were more clarity, as Murray’s age and ability/FF production makes him one of the select few QBs I would otherwise consider a long-term dynasty investment.

But due to his erratic play, knee injury, and state of the Cardinals, I’m not at all interested.

Sorry, I was rushing when I posted my reply. My comment about "all it takes is one guy" was referring to the guy in my other league who did actually trade the 1.02 and '24 R1 for Kyler, and not to you.

The league in which I have Kyler is a best-ball dynasty. Before the injury, in November, I was offered Trevor Lawrence and Zach Wilson (when Lawrence was still struggling); Trey Lance (on IR) and Mac Jones; Lance and Dobbins (when he was out after having cleanup surgery). It's only one league, but I would gladly have unloaded him to a bottom-feeder team for two 1sts, where I knew the immediate 1st-rounder was going to be early. He just wasn't valued highly in this league.

Sorry, I was rushing when I posted my reply. My comment about "all it takes is one guy" was referring to the guy in my other league who did actually trade the 1.02 and '24 R1 for Kyler, and not to you.

The league in which I have Kyler is a best-ball dynasty. Before the injury, in November, I was offered Trevor Lawrence and Zach Wilson (when Lawrence was still struggling); Trey Lance (on IR) and Mac Jones; Lance and Dobbins (when he was out after having cleanup surgery). It's only one league, but I would gladly have unloaded him to a bottom-feeder team for two 1sts, where I knew the immediate 1st-rounder was going to be early. He just wasn't valued highly in this league.
Appreciate the clarification.

As it stands, if Murray were 💯, and if the cards weren’t such a mess, and if there weren’t long-term concerns about his ability to be an effective QB in this league, I would think a 1.02 + 2025 1st would be a totally fair value.

But any one of those peripheral factors just kills the buzz of buying at that price. Im not even sure I’d offer a single 1st, which is amazing considering SF format & the numbers he’s put up in same.

He's proven to not be very smart and afraid of competition. I'm looking to get out too.

Users who are viewing this thread