What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (20 Viewers)

I'll say white side but not with a ton of confidence. White has talent but has one good year of college ball and a lost rookie year. 

2 deals in a 12 team PPR:

1) Gave Diggs, got M.Gordon

2) Gave D.Murray/Decker, got Perriman, 1.10, 2.11, 2017 2nd

gordon

looks like the side getting murray is a competitor so I like that deal for a team that can win now (*assuming those late picks are theirs)

Last edited by a moderator:

Melvin

Murray and Decker for me but pretty close

djmich said:
Start 1QB/2RB/4WR/1Flex

Le'veon Bell

for

Watkins, Gore, Von Miller
Watkins

Brooklyn70 said:
Received D. Lewis and 1.11 for J. Maclin and 2.3.

12 team PPR league.

I like Lewis upside especially with NE resigning L. Blount.
Maclin

Crimson King said:
Team A traded Dion Lewis

Team B traded Gio Bernard
Gio

jwb said:
12 Team PPR

Gave 1.11, 2.04, Charles Clay, Vance McDonald 

Got: Matt Jones, Eric Ebron.
Picks

12 team PPR

Team A gets: Mark Ingram, 1.11

Team B gets: Kevin White, 2.08
White

12 Team PPR

Gave: Matt Jones, Martavis Bryant and 3.09

Got: Jeremy Langford, Tyler Lockett and Willie Snead

Last edited by a moderator:
Diggs and 1.12

for

what should be a top 1-3 2017 pick.
if someone is gonna have a top 3 pick in 2017 draft why in the world would they trade it for Diggs/late 2016 1st.  don't really get this.  There is close to no chance Diggs is worth nearly as much as one of the top 4 guys in 2017 class.

It isn't like Diggs production this season is going to make them a contender in 2016.

Diggs pretty much has to put up 1,200+/8+ to make this trade a win for the team getting him.  If Minn drafts a WR high the trade is even worse.

if someone is gonna have a top 3 pick in 2017 draft why in the world would they trade it for Diggs/late 2016 1st.  don't really get this.  There is close to no chance Diggs is worth nearly as much as one of the top 4 guys in 2017 class.

It isn't like Diggs production this season is going to make them a contender in 2016.

Diggs pretty much has to put up 1,200+/8+ to make this trade a win for the team getting him.  If Minn drafts a WR high the trade is even worse.
This is why one guy owns the 1.12, and the other is trading his premium picks. One is a champ, one is a chump. No offense, perhaps diggs is sweet or the pick busts, but this is likely the reason one guy will keep winning.

Apples to apples, I think Jordy by a bit also, and I'm the one who traded him. But I have a full rebuild going on. If Jordy stumbles even a little, or gets hurt in any way, his value completely disappears. And due to his age, it's not going much higher than Lockett, even if he does well.   

Apples to apples, I think Jordy by a bit also, and I'm the one who traded him. But I have a full rebuild going on. If Jordy stumbles even a little, or gets hurt in any way, his value completely disappears. And due to his age, it's not going much higher than Lockett, even if he does well.   
I can see that. Mightve been able to get a bit more, but maybe not. I think you might be better off trying to flip Lockett imo, but im not that high on gadget/high variance guys. Lockett has pretty solid value right now, im sure you could find another owner willing to give you a solid wr+ back for him

Gave:

Got:

Devin Smith, Cody Latimer

Pretty meh class. this might be a slight overpay but I like both of these guys more than who I'd get at 2.07. 

Agree. I still like Latimer as a late developer and Smith is a decent flier.
Agreed. I always got the feeling that Manning didn't trust Latimer and he was in the dog house. I'm hoping that post Manning is different and he finally gets a chance. Its too bad Osweiler is gone as he and Latimer got a lot of reps in together. 

Smith is a hold for a couple years. Hopefully Marshall and Decker help him develop and he takes over as one of the Jets primary wr's. 

FFPC blockbuster I did last night:

Gave:

Mike  Evans

Got:

Devonta Freeman

2017#1 which I project as mid to high based on FFPC draft playoff format, was non-playoff team last year and my best guess is same but should be close.

2017#2 which I project as late

I'll miss Evans, or at least his potential because this was a startup league from last year and losing Evans 13 fantasy points a game is not a big blow but losing his long term potential could be. I'm expecting more people to like the Evans side of this especially since Freeman has his detractors and I can understand that but for me I could not resist the haul.

Yeah that's a haul, I take that and I don't even like Freeman much.  I'd look to flip him for AJ Green and wouldn't be afraid to put one of those 2016 picks up to get it done.

Yeah that's a haul, I take that and I don't even like Freeman much.  I'd look to flip him for AJ Green and wouldn't be afraid to put one of those 2016 picks up to get it done.
I would do that but he's already on my team from an earlier trade this off-season where main parts I gave was Melvin Gordon and Hurns to get him and I know Freeman has his detractors but I'd rather have him than those two.

I do as well.  He is reigning league champ and thinks he can do no wrong.  I think he got a little cocky.  No my Superflex QBs are Bortles and Rodgers.  I may have actually upgraded at RB as well if Atlanta goes committee.  

16 team, ppr, 20 man rosters, QB, 1-4rb, 1-5wr, 1-3te, k, def

Gave:

K. bell, 3.05

Got:

J Crowder, 3.12

Bell may have the higher ceiling, but Crowder is looking Landry-lite in ppr. Thoughts? 

16 team, ppr, 20 man rosters, QB, 1-4rb, 1-5wr, 1-3te, k, def

Gave:

K. bell, 3.05

Got:

J Crowder, 3.12

Bell may have the higher ceiling, but Crowder is looking Landry-lite in ppr. Thoughts? 
Ugh...This is brutally difficult for me because both Bell and Crowder are two of my favorite deeper stashes at the WR position. In a 16 team league, the difference between the 3.05 (pick 37) and 3.12 (pick 44) is almost inconsequential. This is just comes down to who you like most. Total coin-flip for me. I do agree with your premise that Bell has the higher theoretical ceiling, and Crowder has the "PPR appeal".

12 team ppr

Julio, Gio, Coates

for

Hilton, Diggs, 1.10, 2017 1st (mid - early) and 2017 1st late
Gio/Coates=2017 late 1

Even if competing think I'd roll the dice on the Hilton side and flip Diggs immediately for a 1. Definitely will be a hit to starting lineup but probably one that I could  live with (especially if Gio is RB3 or RB 4).

12 team ppr

Julio, Gio, Coates

for

Hilton, Diggs, 1.10, 2017 1st (mid - early) and 2017 1st late
I think Julio alone should have brought in almost this much. Not all "1sts" are created equally, and it looks like the owner that sold Julio is probably only looking at one coveted 1st, the one in '17 that projects to be high. Bare minimum, the owner selling Julio shouldn't have had to add Gio to the deal.

Gio/Coates=2017 late 1

Even if competing think I'd roll the dice on the Hilton side and flip Diggs immediately for a 1. Definitely will be a hit to starting lineup but probably one that I could  live with (especially if Gio is RB3 or RB 4).
GL getting a 1st for Diggs.  he's gone for that in a few trades but in most leagues no way anyone gives up any 2017 1st for him.

GL getting a 1st for Diggs.  he's gone for that in a few trades but in most leagues no way anyone gives up any 2017 1st for him.
Just went 5.9 in my startup (in between 1.5 and 1.6). that ended a week ago and was immediately flipped for a 2017 1. Doesn't have to be a 2017 1. I think he could be moved for a mid 2016 1 as well which I'd jump on.

Sounds like there is a lot of variance in value for diggs. I'm in the  "no way for a first" group. Not that you can't get one, but I don't think "immediately" flipping him is as easy as that in every league, and trading a stud on that premise is a dangerous game. 

Users who are viewing this thread