What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (19 Viewers)

drewd_21 said:
12 team IDP .5 PPR 1QB

Gave: Freeman

Got: Lacy, Flacco

Needed a backup QB, only Rodgers on roster.
If you like Lacy better than Freeman that's all well and good but a backup QB should not even be a consideration to whether or not you take a trade involving RB1's.

I don't think there was a single week last year in any of my leagues where my backup QB was projected to score more points than the best available QB on the wire that week.  There's always someone available in 12 team 1 QB leagues unless the rosters are just massive.

16 team ppr idp dynasty.

Gave: Bridgewater,  Shaun Hill, Mark Ingram, Deandre Smelter 2018 1st.

Got: Aaron Rodgers, Demarco Murray,  Brian Hoyer

FreeBaGeL said:
2.04 seems cheap to bridge the gap between those two.
Yeah, good deal for the team getting DJ.

I can see both sides though in a 14-team league that lets you start 5 WRs every week though. You get a long-term starter in Benjamin and maybe hit on another starter with Carroo or P. Cooper in the early 2nd. 

FreeBaGeL said:
So not to harp on this Parker/Ajayi trade, but as a pretty easy way to look at this I went back and pulled the 5 dynasty startup drafts out of the startup thread here on FBG that took place after the NFL draft to compare the ADP of Parker/Ajayi vs the rookie picks.  To get the rookie pick I just used the order that the rookies were drafted in.  For instance the 4th rookie drafted qualified as "1.04 rookie" for that draft. 

They are all PPR, non-IDP.  

Here they are in order.  The number in parenthesis is their ADP.

1.01 (1.09)
Parker (3.02)
1.02 (3.04)
1.03 (3.08)
1.04 (4.03)
1.05 (4.08)
1.06 (5.08)
1.07 (6.08)
Ajayi (7.04)
1.08 (7.06)
1.09 (8.03)

The rookies actually did better than I thought they would against Parker/Ajayi, but still according to this we're looking at 1.02/1.08 as the proper value for Parker/Ajayi, so that's a pretty big dropoff to get 1.06/1.10.  Seems like that side was missing a fairly big throw-in.

Granted, this is only 5 drafts so not a big sample size but it seems to be fairly consistent with the perception most people seem to have without running the numbers.

I won the deal huge!!!!!!

Is that what you want to hear ?  

I won the Cruz deal huge in 2013 when I traded him for 1.01 pick too they said.

I won the Trent Richardson deal huge in 2013 when I gave away the farm for him they said.

I won the Foles deal huge in 2014 they said when I traded away the rights to take Becham with the pick.

So you can understand my lack of celebrating after making this trade for 2 unproven players at this point in the career.

Did I win the trade based on perceived value ?  Yes...based on current ADP ?  Yes.....I will hold off on my dancing until Parker or Ajayi prove it on the field.

I guess if someone trades me Zeke for a 2019 1st I should be hesitant to accept cause, ya know, Zeke might suck and that 2019 pick might be a hall of famer. 

Dez, I offered you a clear win upgrade on that picks 6/10 you gave, you won't do it, so pretty sure you are quite comfortable with that trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team PPR

I gave: Shady, 2017 3rd, 2018 2nd

I got: K.Wright and 2017 1st (borderline playoff team)

I have one of the stronger teams in the league so wanted to start moving some of my older guys before their value drops completely...

In a 14 player max limit contract league, 16t ppr Qrwwtffdddddd

I sent 1.10 and 1.11 for 2017 1st pick.

I have limited space this year with openings next year and other owner has space this year for new contracts. 

Rookie draft just started. Standard PPR scoring, All touchdowns are worth 6. Start 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, 2 flex, k, def

for

1.03, 1.09, Jay Ajayi, Theo Riddick, 2017 1st, 2017 2nd and 20 dollars in blind bid money. Get 100 every year and carry over what is left.

I tried to get the 1.01, but I had pick 1.06 and I don't think I could have touched this offer.

drewd_21 said:
12 team IDP .5 PPR 1QB

Gave: Freeman

Got: Lacy, Flacco

Needed a backup QB, only Rodgers on roster.
Freeman I seen go the other day at 2.03 in a startup and Lacy was the 4.07 pick...this is not much different then trading Parker/Ajayi for rookie picks 6 and 10.

I don't see outrage over this board that someone preferred Lacy over Freeman.  Clearly Freeman is the higher ADP startup guy.

FFPC

Team A, likely playoff team trades 1.7, 2017 1st and 2nd

Team B, rebuild and worst team in league on paper trades 2017 1st and 2nd

In how these leagues work, it is likely team A's idk winds up anywhere from 8-12 (probably more like 8-10)

Team B's pick is a lock for top 4 and most likely to be 3 or 4

FFPC

In how these leagues work, it is likely team A's idk winds up anywhere from 8-12 (probably more like 8-10)

I'd give up a Dixon/Shepard to move up in next year's loaded draft.  Deals like this is why bad teams stay bad.

Some DFWC trades that were made this year.

[SIZE=10pt]Cobra Kai [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]receives: Maclin,Jeremy WR KC, Ingram,Mark RB NO[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] HAIRY MARY MONKS[/SIZE] receives: Round:1 Pick:8 Ovr:8 , Round:2 Pick:8 Ovr:20 , Round:4 Pick:4 Ovr:40

[SIZE=10pt]Yachts On The Reg[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]receives: Freeman,Devonta RB ATL[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] Hairy Mary Monks[/SIZE] receives: Funchess,Devin WR CAR, SeferianJenkins,Austin TE TB

[SIZE=10pt]Vandelay Industries[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]receives: Gronkowski,Rob TE NE[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] Gentnerdone[/SIZE] receives: Round:1 Pick:2 Ovr:2 , Round:1 Pick:6 Ovr:6 , Round:2 Pick:7 Ovr:19

[SIZE=10pt]Bashing Bunnies[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]receives: Round:1 Pick:3 Ovr:3 , Round:1 Pick:5 Ovr:5 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] Shadynasty[/SIZE] receives: Round:1 Pick:1 Ovr:1 , Round:1 Pick:12 Ovr:12

[SIZE=10pt]No Clowneyng around[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]receives: Round:1 Pick:1 Ovr:1 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] VIVA LAS VEGAS[/SIZE] receives: Round:1 Pick:4 Ovr:4 , Tye,Will TE NYG, Diggs,Stefon WR MIN

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Da Funk[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] receives: Gordon,Melvin RB SD, 2017 Rnd 3 pick from BrightSideOfLife 
 BrightSideOfLife[/SIZE] receives: Funchess,Devi WR CAR, 2017 Rnd 1 pick from Da Funk , 2017 Rnd 4 pick from Da Funk

[SIZE=10pt]Remedial Geeks[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]receives: Round:1 Pick:10 Ovr:10 , Round:1 Pick:3 Ovr:3 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] Blue Ox[/SIZE] receives: White,Kevin WR CHI

[SIZE=10pt]Team Mandaro[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]receives: Round:1 Pick:9 Ovr:9 , Diggs,Stefon WR MIN[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] Governor Blam[/SIZE] receives: Hilton,T.Y. WR IND

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Honolulu Hammers[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]receives: Robinson,Allen WR JAC[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] Hairy Mary Monks[/SIZE] receives: Rawls,Thomas RB SEA, Stewart,Jonathan RB CAR, Jones,Marvin WR DET, Garcon,Pierre WR WAS, LaFell,Brandon WR CIN

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Redshirted Seniors 2[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]receives: Round:1 Pick:1 Ovr:1 , Allen,Dwayne TE IND, Seahawks,Sea DF SEA, Graham,Jimmy TE SEA, Round:5 Pick:1 Ovr:49 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] Team Cornish[/SIZE] receives: Round:1 Pick:3 Ovr:3 , Round:1 Pick:12 Ovr:12 , Bell,Kenny WR TB, 2017 Rnd 3 pick from Redshirted Seniors 2

[SIZE=10pt]Redshirted Seniors 2[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] receives: Bell,LeVeon RB PIT, Smelter,DeAndre WR SF
 Game Time[/SIZE] receives: Round:1 Pick:1 Ovr:1 , Round:2 Pick:3 Ovr:15

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Redshirted Seniors 2[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]receives: Ajayi,Jay RB MIA[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] North Korean Peace Officers[/SIZE] receives: Austin,Tavon WR LA

[SIZE=10pt]Pocket KKings[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]receives: Olsen,Greg TE CAR, Langford,Jeremy RB CHI[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] Redshirted Seniors 3[/SIZE] receives: Cobb,Randall WR GB

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Franchise Curtiss[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]receives: Williams,Maxx TE BAL[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]  [/SIZE]Damn Warthogs receives: Lewis,Dion RB NE

[SIZE=10pt]M.S.B.C. formerly Wax[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] receives: Langford,Jere RB CHI
 Ebsteelers[/SIZE] receives: Round:1 Pick:8 Ovr:8

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Rude Awakening[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]receives: Gordon,Melvin RB SD[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] HAIRY MARY MONKS[/SIZE] receives: Funchess,Devin WR CAR

[SIZE=10pt]HAIRY MARY MONKS[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]receives: Round:1 Pick:2 Ovr:2 , Round:2 Pick:2 Ovr:14 , Parker,DeVante WR MIA[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] Devils Advocate[/SIZE] receives: Gronkowski,Rob TE NE, Jones,Marvin WR DET

[SIZE=10pt]Scurvy Cats [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]receives: Ebron,Eric TE DET, Lockett,Tyler WR SEA[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] Catch Radius[/SIZE] receives: Cooks,Brandin WR NO

[SIZE=10pt]Catch Radius[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]receives: Round:1 Pick:10 Ovr:10 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] Hank the Cat [/SIZE]receives: Jones,Matt RB WAS

[SIZE=10pt]Sham of Cali[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]receives: Allen,Keenan WR SD[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] Moonshine Express[/SIZE] receives: Riddick,Theo RB DET, 2017 Rnd 2 pick from Sham of Cali , Round:1 Pick:3 Ovr:3

[SIZE=10pt]Colt Smokey[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]receives: Ajayi,Jay RB MIA[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] Costanza[/SIZE] receives: 2017 Rnd 1 pick from Colt Smokey

[SIZE=10pt] East Western[/SIZE] receives: Winston,Jameis QB TB
 THE PUNISHER receives: 2017 Rnd 1 pick from East Western

[SIZE=10pt]Bourbon Boys[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]receives: Rodgers,Aaron QB GB, 2017 Rnd 5 pick from Team Cornish [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] Team Cornish[/SIZE] receives: Round:1 Pick:11 Ovr:11 , Round:3 Pick:3 Ovr:27 , 2017 Rnd 2 pick from Bourbon Boys , Stafford,Matt QB DET, Thompson,Chris RB WAS

[SIZE=10pt]THE PUNISHER[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] receives: Round:1 Pick:10 Ovr:10 
 Wyoming Wranglers[/SIZE] receives: McKinnon,Jerick RB MIN

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Kansas City Lightning[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]receives: Round:2 Pick:6 Ovr:18 , Vereen,Shane RB NYG, Allen,Dwayne TE IND[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] Vandelay Industries[/SIZE] receives: Lewis,Dion RB NE

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

Dawg Pound Dynasty receives: Thomas,Demaryiu WR DEN
 The Rent is Too Damn High receives: Bernard,Giovani RB CIN, Round:1 Pick:3 Ovr:3

[SIZE=10pt]Deflate This[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]receives: Hurns,Allen WR JAC[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] Pigskin Rascals[/SIZE] receives: Martin,Doug RB TB

[SIZE=10pt]Orange Mammoth[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]receives: Cooper,Amari WR OAK, Round:4 Pick:11 Ovr:47 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] Gentnerdone 3[/SIZE] receives: Lacy,Eddie RB GB, 2017 Rnd 1 pick from Orange Mammoth

[SIZE=10pt]Gentnerdone 3[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]receives: 2017 Rnd 1 pick from Gingers Boys , Round:2 Pick:12 Ovr:24 , Round:3 Pick:8 Ovr:32 , Round:4 Pick:8 Ovr:44 , Round:5 Pick:8 Ovr:56 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] Gingers Boys[/SIZE] receives: Jones,Matt RB WAS

[SIZE=10pt]2 Nice TITo`s[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] receives: Round:1 Pick:2 Ovr:2 , Round:1 Pick:10 Ovr:10 , Dorsett,Phillip WR IND
 Sammie[/SIZE] receives: Round:1 Pick:1 Ovr:1 , Conley,Chris WR KC [SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

Freeman I seen go the other day at 2.03 in a startup and Lacy was the 4.07 pick...this is not much different then trading Parker/Ajayi for rookie picks 6 and 10.

I don't see outrage over this board that someone preferred Lacy over Freeman.  Clearly Freeman is the higher ADP startup guy.
We get it.  You won the trade but don't want people congratulating you about it.  Move on already.

FFPC

Bold move.  I've seen teams I'd do this for, but they are few and far between.  I played the "worst team by a mile" last year in one league (I had his 2016 first) and had my worst week of the season.  I won, but only by 5 on Monday night, and had I lost his pick goes from 1.01 to 1.04 and mine goes from 1.07 to 1.05.  I think I'd need to get at least some guarantee back - a 3rd this year or next or something.  I'd love it if you updated us (or just me, PM) about how this turns out if you remember it in December.

Bold move.  I've seen teams I'd do this for, but they are few and far between.  I played the "worst team by a mile" last year in one league (I had his 2016 first) and had my worst week of the season.  I won, but only by 5 on Monday night, and had I lost his pick goes from 1.01 to 1.04 and mine goes from 1.07 to 1.05.  I think I'd need to get at least some guarantee back - a 3rd this year or next or something.  I'd love it if you updated us (or just me, PM) about how this turns out if you remember it in December.
will do, don't think other owner will mind I won't use names but here is the roster of the rebuild currently, reminder this is dual flex

Tyrod Taylor (BUF)

and my borderline squad

Derek Carr (OAK)

Cam Newton (CAR)

Dion Lewis (NE)

Duke Johnson (CLE)

Ameer Abdullah (DET)

Theo Riddick (DET)

Nelson Agholor (PHI)

Phillip Dorsett (IND)

Markus Wheaton (PIT)

Jordan Matthews (PHI)

Odell Beckham (NYG)

Zach Ertz (PHI)

Julius Thomas (JAC)

Stephen Gostkowski (NE)

DEN Team Defense (DEN)

Jay Ajayi (MIA)
Charles Sims (TB)
Karlos Williams (BUF)
David Cobb (TEN)

Jaelen Strong (HOU)
Kamar Aiken (BAL)
Travis Benjamin (SD)
Tavon Austin (LA)
Marvin Jones (DET)
Rueben Randle (PHI)

Will Tye (NYG)
Charles Clay (BUF)

Chris Boswell (PIT)

STL Team Defense (LA)

Ok he's a lock to stink so you got that going for you.  I'd still want a pick this year just to make sure I get a crack at a flier if nothing else.  Maybe you hit Matt Jones.  You know your negotiation better and I'm sure you pushed for all you could get but I might have held firm a little longer - was this pick OTC when you made the trade?

That is one draft.  Check out the adp.  Freeman in the 30s

Ok he's a lock to stink so you got that going for you.  I'd still want a pick this year just to make sure I get a crack at a flier if nothing else.  Maybe you hit Matt Jones.  You know your negotiation better and I'm sure you pushed for all you could get but I might have held firm a little longer - was this pick OTC when you made the trade?
no draft starts Saturday. just an fyi, the deal was negotiated to that level, I wasn't going to get another pick. I'll update this in December 

12 team PPR.

Forte for a 2018 1st.  The 1st will likely be high.  

The team dealing forte away is rebuilding.  The team trading for forte SHOULD be rebuilding.  

Edit......he also got theo riddick.  I missed that part.  But really to me makes no difference

Last edited by a moderator:
this one just went down in FFPC

Team A trades 1.1, 3.10, McFadden, Alf Morris, 2017 3rd

Team B trades Antonio Brown, 5.1, 2017 2nd

seems very off to me.  I prefer 2/3 pretty easy
Think it depends on need and how you view Rawls.  Not a huge difference between 1.03 and 1.04.  It comes down to Rawls Crabtree being worth the 1.02.  I'd rather have the 1.02 but can't fault a guy for liking Rawls over Coleman, especially if he needs RB. 

Users who are viewing this thread