What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (22 Viewers)

FFPC Triflex best ball dynasty

Gave: Breece Hall, rookie R2 (late), rookie R4
Got: Austin Ekeler, Dalvin Cook

I was not involved, but I'm in fourth with a good shot at placing in the money, and the guy getting Ekeler/Cook is in second place and defending champ. These trades really annoy me. Ekeler is currently the overall RB1, and the team trading him away is in 11th place. I feel like the contending team got Ekeler/Cook at a discount, instead of having to pay a premium.
Yeah that one sucks

FFPC SuperFlex different leagues

I gave Alec Pierce
I got Edmonds

I gave Everett, Nico Collins
I got Edmonds, Conklin (and a 4th)

I need a bye week RB in both. This is pretty much Edmonds' last chance now that he is a Bronco but there is definitely an opportunity there.

I gave Alec Pierce
I got Edmonds

I need a bye week RB in both. This is pretty much Edmonds' last chance now that he is a Bronco but there is definitely an opportunity there.
I would prefer to hang onto the young receivers with upside in both these trades, although I do not value Edmonds very much higher than waiver wire material at this point.

1qb ppr 10 team league

Get
Russel wilson
Ceh
Juju

Give
23 1st most likely 5th or 6th but could be a toilet bowl pick and if so has a very good chance of being 1.1

My teams old but undefeated. This would leave me without any 1st or 2nd rd picks in 23. My current wr2 is mclaurin\Dj Moore. I do have Pickens and pierce from last year on the bench. Thoughts?

12-team, 20-man roster, QRRWWFKD, PPR, 6pt all TDs

Gave: 2 mid-to-late 2023 firsts (one is my own and  could be a top 5, but more than likely anywhere from 1.06 to 1.12) and Tua Tagovailoa

Got: Probably 1.01 and 2.01 (don't want to count my chickens before they hatch but it's really unlikely they end up in the 2 spot or lower)

I know this is going backwards when I'm trying to win now, so I don't feel super great about it, but I'm always trying to build for the future, and that presumed 1.01 is too good to pass up. Tua improves his QB position of course, so hopefully it doesn't help his team run off 4 wins in the last 5 weeks or something and sneak into the third or fourth draft slot somehow.

1qb ppr 10 team league

Get
Russel wilson
Ceh
Juju

Give
23 1st most likely 5th or 6th but could be a toilet bowl pick and if so has a very good chance of being 1.1

My teams old but undefeated. This would leave me without any 1st or 2nd rd picks in 23. My current wr2 is mclaurin\Dj Moore. I do have Pickens and pierce from last year on the bench. Thoughts?
Who was your QB before the trade? If Pierce is on your bench then you must be doing alright at RB. IF you think you have a shot at making a run in playoffs, I also trade my 1st for a proven vets to help me win it all. Traded Devonta Smith and 2 late 1sts for next year earlier this year to get AJ Brown. Needed that top end WR to beat a couple other good teams. So far so good.

Good Luck!

Gave: 2 mid-to-late 2023 firsts (one is my own and  could be a top 5, but more than likely anywhere from 1.06 to 1.12) and Tua Tagovailoa

Got: Probably 1.01 and 2.01 (don't want to count my chickens before they hatch but it's really unlikely they end up in the 2 spot or lower)

I know this is going backwards when I'm trying to win now, so I don't feel super great about it, but I'm always trying to build for the future, and that presumed 1.01 is too good to pass up. Tua improves his QB position of course, so hopefully it doesn't help his team run off 4 wins in the last 5 weeks or something and sneak into the third or fourth draft slot somehow.
Who is your other QB that allowed you to trade Tua?

Who is your other QB that allowed you to trade Tua?
Jalen Hurts. I guess that is key info. My bad. Of course after that I only have Kenny Pickett, so ... if Hurts got hurt I'd be hurting ...

I gave Alec Pierce
I got Edmonds

I would prefer to hang onto the young receivers with upside in both these trades, although I do not value Edmonds very much higher than waiver wire material at this point.
I hear you. I have elite WR depth in these spots and hold *several* shares of both Pierce and Collins across my leagues. Edmonds is 100% rostered across all my leagues but to your point he isn't far removed from being droppable. He will need to show something here soon. For my part I'm spending "end of my bench" capital to take a shot at a cheapish RB with opportunity right now. Everett is the biggest piece here but Conklin is outscoring him. And I have Andrews (not this week though).

Hopefully not beating a dead horse here but in another FFPC SuperFlex:

I gave 2023 4th late
I got Edmonds

Obviously much cheaper but in this case it's purely a depth play for me. Not looking to actually use him but wanna see what happens.

I gave Alec Pierce
I got Edmonds

I hear you. I have elite WR depth in these spots and hold *several* shares of both Pierce and Collins across my leagues. Edmonds is 100% rostered across all my leagues but to your point he isn't far removed from being droppable. He will need to show something here soon. For my part I'm spending "end of my bench" capital to take a shot at a cheapish RB with opportunity right now. Everett is the biggest piece here but Conklin is outscoring him. And I have Andrews (not this week though).
Ok poop I stand corrected he is actually on the wire in 2 of my FPC redraft tourney leagues. But he was dropped this week so I can't take a stab until next Wednesday. He was picked up in 2 other of the same leagues this week for 21/1000 FAAB (next highest bid =1) and for 17-11 in another. So I guess he was/is waiver material.

1qb ppr 10 team league

Get
Russel wilson
Ceh
Juju

Give

Who was your QB before the trade? If Pierce is on your bench then you must be doing alright at RB. IF you think you have a shot at making a run in playoffs, I also trade my 1st for a proven vets to help me win it all. Traded Devonta Smith and 2 late 1sts for next year earlier this year to get AJ Brown. Needed that top end WR to beat a couple other good teams. So far so good.

Good Luck!
Alec pierce is on my bench.

My lineup is
Josh Allen

Mixon
Kamara
Aaron jones

Tyreek
Mclauirn

Kelce
Andrews

Ceh would probably be my rb 6 and russel my qb2. I’m assuming juju should be my wr2 ros

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave Keenan Allen*, Zamir White
I got Jamaal Williams, 2023 3rd

*Finally!! I've been trying to move him forever. I needed to activate Burks from IR and needed this roster spot to do it. Also need the RB help.

A few trades from the last couple days, all from the same league
12 team, Non-ppr Q-RR-WWW-T-F

Amari Cooper
2023 2nd (late)
2023 3rd (late)

for

Davante Adams
---
2023 1st (late)
2023 2nd (likely 2.01)

for

Dalvin Cook
---
Tyler Boyd
Aaron Jones
2023 1st (mid)
2023 2nd (mid)

for

Cooper Kupp

Taylor (rebuild)

Amazing that he's a one-for-one deal for a rebuild. So the rebuild gets a back that tested about the same as Taylor but didn't have the college or pro production?

It's not like you dumped some guy without wheels for a guy with rockets. You traded two similar backs, Taylor being more powerful in between the tackles.

I don't get that deal.

Taylor (rebuild)

Amazing that he's a one-for-one deal for a rebuild. So the rebuild gets a back that tested about the same as Taylor but didn't have the college or pro production?

It's not like you dumped some guy without wheels for a guy with rockets. You traded two similar backs, Taylor being more powerful in between the tackles.

I don't get that deal.
At first blush, I thought this deal made some sense for the rebuild. As you said, I think they are very similar. The only difference, which actually may turn out incorrect, is that I think the Jets will use Hall more in the passing game. Hall is 2 years younger, 23 to 21. Last, I think the rebuilder was trying to shed points. Trading away Taylor will certainly do that.

Hard to give Geno a whole lot of value in dynasty at 32 years old -- even for a QB that's getting up there unless you're Brady or Favre. But when it's a "contender with shaky QBs", that could be worth it. Now, if that 2nd ends up 2.01, I don't know how much I like it, but if it's 2.09 or so, I guess it could be pretty, especially being a 2-years-out pick. Depends just how "shaky" his QB situation is, too.

This trade just went down in a 12 team, full PPR:

Team A gets: Justin Jefferson

Team B get: ETN and Dobbins

I was shocked (and jealous it wasn't me) that anyone would trade Jefferson unless they got an absolute haul. I like ETN and all, but Dobbins having scar tissue in his knee scares the crap out of me for his future. That stuff can grow back which unfortunately, I know from experience. I realize they have the best doctors and they are amazing athletes with all the resources, but still. To me, Jefferson is virtually untradable. This isn't a salary cap league so he can keep him forever.

HIs reasoning was that RBs are hard to come by. Well, so are WRs that have hit 100 yards 20 times already in their first 2 1/2 years. I had never made an offer for Jefferson assuming he was untouchable. Never too old to learn I guess

Hard to give Geno a whole lot of value in dynasty at 32 years old -- even for a QB that's getting up there unless you're Brady or Favre. But when it's a "contender with shaky QBs", that could be worth it. Now, if that 2nd ends up 2.01, I don't know how much I like it, but if it's 2.09 or so, I guess it could be pretty, especially being a 2-years-out pick. Depends just how "shaky" his QB situation is, too.
Things change fast and injury nightmare seasons happen, but it would be reasonably surprising if it wound up being 2.01 that quickly as the team has a fairly solid young core in place.

Other QBs are Rodgers and Lawrence, for context.

That aside, curious how folks are valuing Geno in general. He’s def no spring chicken but I could see them bringing him back, and him wanting to stay based on how much he’s bounced around and finally getting a shot. Metcalf is young and Lockett is the kind of routerunner who often ages gracefully (when it’s not AB going off the deep end)

I was shocked (and jealous it wasn't me) that anyone would trade Jefferson unless they got an absolute haul. I like ETN and all, but Dobbins having scar tissue in his knee scares the crap out of me for his future. That stuff can grow back which unfortunately, I know from experience. I realize they have the best doctors and they are amazing athletes with all the resources, but still. To me, Jefferson is virtually untradable. This isn't a salary cap league so he can keep him forever.

HIs reasoning was that RBs are hard to come by. Well, so are WRs that have hit 100 yards 20 times already in their first 2 1/2 years. I had never made an offer for Jefferson assuming he was untouchable. Never too old to learn I guess

Don't like this at all...Jefferson is as valuable an asset in fantasy as there is and he is only 23...to deal him you have to be blown away...Etienne is a nice piece, but the fact Dobbins is the only other player/draft pick is just foolish/stupid/idiotic...it makes no sense to only have him and his knee issues to go along with Etienne...there is no way this Owner could not have done better if he took the time and checked in with all the other Owners...I just don't understand how deals like this happen in 2022.

Don't like this at all...Jefferson is as valuable an asset in fantasy as there is and he is only 23...to deal him you have to be blown away...Etienne is a nice piece, but the fact Dobbins is the only other player/draft pick is just foolish/stupid/idiotic...it makes no sense to only have him and his knee issues to go along with Etienne...there is no way this Owner could not have done better if he took the time and checked in with all the other Owners...I just don't understand how deals like this happen in 2022.

Agree.

14 team - 20 man rosters / Standard Scoring (qb,5flex,k, d) - if you start 2 or 3 RB you have to start a te

Gave: Pollard (have CMC, Henry, Chubb, AJones, Hunt)

Got: 2023 1st Round Pick (#8-14)

Other team is currently #2 but is now missing Kupp, Chase, Goedart and also has a struggling NHarris.

If Big Mike comes back strong, what's he worth? I've always felt he was undervalued and has put up some big numbers, but he's finally getting up in age a little and I need some draft picks.

If Big Mike comes back strong, what's he worth? I've always felt he was undervalued and has put up some big numbers, but he's finally getting up in age a little and I need some draft picks.
I dumped him last offseason after growing frustrated with his injuries/boom bust. I care not say what I gave him away for as he ended up exploding last season, but having said that - I think there's just so much built in risk with him for a savvy owner. He's great for best ball (not that I play in those) but guessing when he's going to pop off and then taking a 2/17 with him hobbling out in the 2nd q gets maddening. I would think he's worth a 2nd to the right team maybe? He's a rich man's Devante Parker+

I dumped him last offseason after growing frustrated with his injuries/boom bust. I care not say what I gave him away for as he ended up exploding last season, but having said that - I think there's just so much built in risk with him for a savvy owner. He's great for best ball (not that I play in those) but guessing when he's going to pop off and then taking a 2/17 with him hobbling out in the 2nd q gets maddening. I would think he's worth a 2nd to the right team maybe? He's a rich man's Devante Parker+
I think he's in the large group of players that you probably can't get a 1st for but won't take a 2nd to give him up.

i just made this little trade in a 12 team, ppr, Keep 13 league where I’m in 2nd to last…

I gave: Jeff Wilson + 2023 4th (early)
he gave: 2023 2nd (like late)

I now have 3 2023 2nd rounders to go with my own early 2nd, and my likely-top-3 pick in the 1st.

Not involved / 12 Team 1 QB PPR (25 man roster / 2 IR)
2 middling tier teams / both 5-5
Team A : Gives up LAR WR Van Jefferson
Team B : Gives up mid/early 2023 3rd

FFPC superflex best ball dynasty

Gave: Pat Freiermuth
Got: Dallas Goedert

I'm tanking. Other guy is in first place and his TEs were Goedert and Ertz. I think these guys were valued equally before the season. Goedert has been more productive and is in the better offense, and the injury isn't to his legs, so I'm not that concerned.

That aside, curious how folks are valuing Geno in general. He’s def no spring chicken but I could see them bringing him back, and him wanting to stay based on how much he’s bounced around and finally getting a shot. Metcalf is young and Lockett is the kind of routerunner who often ages gracefully (when it’s not AB going off the deep end)

I posted a few weeks ago that in an FFPC superflex league, I traded Geno to a contender for a 2023 2nd (not that team's own pick) that is likely mid-round but has a chance at the 2.01 if that team misses the playoffs. (FFPC dynasty leagues have a year-end tournament for all non-playoff teams where they compete for the 1.01.) Since then, Seattle has said it might extend Geno, but I still don't think his long-term value is very high. He's most valuable this season as the presumed starter rest of year in an overperforming offense.

In June in an FFPC
SuperFlex I traded away Matt Ryan for Kadarius Toney and what now looks like an early 2023 3rd.

I picked up Matt Ryan off waivers tonight.

In early September in a different FFPC SuperFlex I moved Baker Mayfield, Alec Pierce and what now looks like a late 2023 1st (not mine) for Saquon Barkley.

I picked up Baker Mayfield off waiver tonight.

Don't tell me you can't wait on QB in SuperFlex.

In June in an FFPC
SuperFlex I traded away Matt Ryan for Kadarius Toney and what now looks like an early 2023 3rd.

In early September in a different FFPC SuperFlex I moved Baker Mayfield, Alec Pierce and what now looks like a late 2023 1st (not mine) for Saquon Barkley.

But, cmon…that’s literally bottom of the barrel QBs who JUST were promoted from the bench after being left for dead.

Give Chris Godwin and Diontae Johnson
Get back Drake London

Also have Jameson Williams, Michael Pittman, DJ Moore, Tyler Lockett, Kadarius Toney and Elijah Moore. Have to start 2 WR’s and could start 3 in my flex, although I have Barkley, Taylor and Sanders, and usually play one of them in flex.

London is 5 years younger than both, Godwin without Brady scares me, and I’m simply tired of playing Diontae Johnson. Kinda hurts me this season, as London has Mariota, but going forward, I feel London has way more upside than both.

Thoughts? TIA

Give Chris Godwin and Diontae Johnson
Get back Drake London

Also have Jameson Williams, Michael Pittman, DJ Moore, Tyler Lockett, Kadarius Toney and Elijah Moore. Have to start 2 WR’s and could start 3 in my flex, although I have Barkley, Taylor and Sanders, and usually play one of them in flex.

London is 5 years younger than both, Godwin without Brady scares me, and I’m simply tired of playing Diontae Johnson. Kinda hurts me this season, as London has Mariota, but going forward, I feel London has way more upside than both.

Thoughts? TIA

It is an overpay but the players you dealt have warts as you pointed out and my guess is the London Owner was not going to deal him unless it was an overpay...if you are really high on London I have no issue this, especially with your depth.

In June in an FFPC

But, cmon…that’s literally bottom of the barrel QBs who JUST were promoted from the bench after being left for dead.
I don't disagree but the point is that there is mad value there. To trade a player away and then be able to reclaim them again later. What if I trade them a 2nd time? It is mostly just satisfying. I do need to stream someone in my SF spot and could do worse.

12 Team 1 QB PPR
Gave up LV TE Foster Moreau
Got back Ten WR Kyle Philips & 2023 early 3rd

Intrigued by Philips reports from preseason
Picked up Moreau FA

In June in an FFPC

I don't disagree but the point is that there is mad value there. To trade a player away and then be able to reclaim them again later. What if I trade them a 2nd time? It is mostly just satisfying. I do need to stream someone in my SF spot and could do worse.

oh, I agree with that part entirely. I LOVE when these kind of situations (trade away to pick up later for free) happen for me.it was the “Don't tell me you can't wait on QB in SuperFlex“ part that I was poking at, mostly just to make conversation :)

Superflex
Saquon Barkley
For
Javonte Williams and a late 23 1st (probably 1.10-1.12)

Just don't see the need for the Barkley Owner to do this...Javonte has a major knee injury, so you are rolling the dice with him and the fact that this pick is late definitely doesn't move the needle enough...no need to do this one.
🤷 rebuild, believes in Javonte, he had shopped Barkley without any real bites until I made the offer I guess.

In June in an FFPC

oh, I agree with that part entirely. I LOVE when these kind of situations (trade away to pick up later for free) happen for me.it was the “Don't tell me you can't wait on QB in SuperFlex“ part that I was poking at, mostly just to make conversation :)
Well, Ryan scored a fair amount of points last week. I've thought he was done for the last couple years but if I can squeeze 15-20 points out of him I'm happy. I doubt I could sell him twice. And despite the tides, I still have some belief in Baker. On the waiting on QB part, I've been banging that drum for a long time. I have a handful of SF playoff teams (headed that way anyway) where I've been able to patch together QB starts while dominating other positions. Anywho.

Picked up Andy Dalton for a 2023 4th yesterday, for example. A lot of people hoard crappy QBs in SF at the expense of improving their lineup elsewhere.

Superflex
Saquon Barkley
For
Javonte Williams and a late 23 1st (probably 1.10-1.12)

Just don't see the need for the Barkley Owner to do this...Javonte has a major knee injury, so you are rolling the dice with him and the fact that this pick is late definitely doesn't move the needle enough...no need to do this one.
🤷 rebuild, believes in Javonte, he had shopped Barkley without any real bites until I made the offer I guess.

Totally understand the thinking…just don’t like doing it for a guy with a big time knee injury and because of the injury would have liked the pick to be a little better...it is Barkley so there had to be other options.

Users who are viewing this thread