What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (25 Viewers)

List of all the trades that went down since the Super Bowl in my FFPC, 1QB dynasty league:

ETA: maybe others can related if there leagues are generally “quiet” And are jealous reading about all of the trades listed in this thread.
I got one like that and in fact I posted last year about this same time that league had not made a trade from around the in-season trade deadline to about this time. This year the last trade was made in October.

Last year the thaw got broke with a few days to go when two new owners came into the league. As of right now the league has 4 teams listed for sale. Big reason it's hard to make trades when 1/3rd of the league does not really exist yet, and some of the current 8 almost never deal.
There have been two trades in our league since the regular season trade deadline. Both involving me. Send out enough offers, eventually get a couple done...
Agreed. So few efforts right now. Most owners won’t look at it until after NFL draft /right before our Rookie Draft early May.
I’ve sent out several offers & inquiries with only 1 counter that I just couldn’t accept. I realize some of my offers are starting points and values are subjective but no feedback is different. Ghosted league
Some people are of the opinion that is just not wise to trade while there are so many unknowns (free agency, draft, trades). But everything has a value, at all times. Those values are just really volatile right now -- but hey, when are they not really volatile? In the middle of the season, when major injuries are far more likely than the offseason? 🤔 I respect that opinion though. But I'm always looking to make my team better. It's a gamble, but not making a move is a gamble too.
FFPC roster cutdowns are due this Friday night, and this tends to drive a lot of trade activity. In fact it is the busiest time of year in FFPC for trading between the SB and March 31st. But I do think the mystery and unknowns you speak of this time of year do make people gunshy. It is a very unique time for trading. People will sell players for uber cheap because they'd rather get something than nothing (like my Carter for 5.0x above). Toney for 4.0x etc.
The bolded proved to be very accurate because the league I posted that had no trades since October had two go down today. They were minor, a mid 4th for Likely and late third for Irv, but we got some movement finally.

FFPC superflex best ball

Not involved

Team A gave: 1.01, '24 R3
Team B gave: Brandon Aiyuk, 1.09, 3.09, '24 R1

Why do people do this? The team that had the 1.01 finished last in a best ball league, and will continue to do so.
It’s light, but seemingly not outrageously so. He gets Aiyuk, who’s looked better and better, and 2x 1sts. 1.09 and a 2024 1st.

I certainly wouldn’t take it, but I could see someone taking it.

For Best Ball it’s probably better to have the best players / most upside for big games, better floor, too? Maybe the format skews this scenario further than I recognize, but it doesn’t feel all that lopsided.

Aiyuk isn't anything special in this format (start two WRs). Team trading for the 1.01 consistently finishes in the top 4, so his '24 1st will be late, plus he has Amon-Ra at WR and Jonathan Taylor at RB. If you're giving up Bijan, then at the very least you should insist on getting back a player who's better than Aiyuk.
I don't own Aiyuk but I think he might be the most under utilized WR in the NFL and I think he has legit top 5 WR potential. But that's just a hope down the road that would require a series of events to go his way at which time he'd be like 27 at best if it worked out. So I can't justify the trade and find it kind of funny the poor guy had to kick in a third.
Yeah, I liked it more when I thought Aiyuk was a WR3 in a starting BB lineup. He’ll bust out a WR1 game from time to time.

Knowing it’s a 2-WR format makes a massive difference.

I mean; it was light either way. Now it’s embarrassingly light.

Picture year ago saying "a year from now Javante will be worth the same as Ridley". WTF??
The only thing that surprises me about Ridley's rise in value is I thought it would not reach this level until the season actually started or at least some camp hype. I expected his value to rebound, just happened a little faster then I anticipated.

You actually just highlighted 2 of the 3 players I was trying to buy last year for injury/suspension discounts and the only two I came up empty on pulling and still to this day surprised at my inability to get Ridley but I guess that's on me for hoping to get him at value, especially if he was just going to hog up a valuable roster spot, but I do think I made some credible offers. Breece was the third guy, that's the only one I actually pulled off.

Other team is looking up, but he was 1.02 this year.

Jimmy Garropolo
Brock Purdy / Desmond Ridder
JK Dobbins
Dameon Pierce, Cam Akers
Diontae Johnson
Courtland Sutton / Drake London
George Pickens / Jaxon Smith-Ngba
Mike gesiki / Irv Smith
2023: 1.02, nothing else

Probably mid-pack on paper with high upside but volatile players.

I like Purdy, but his current R.O.I. as a free waiver add is a tempting cash out point.

Made a few trades this AM.

Gave: Ridley and OBJ
Got: 1.11 and Tim Patrick
Ridley’s value has been rising…this feels a little light.
Gave: 1.12 and 2.03
Got: Javonte and 4.01
This was an absolute bargain. I can’t believe you got a pick back too.
I’m rebuilding but like the value for Javonte and still hold 1.01, 1.06, 1.11, 2.01, 2.07. Only so many guys I am gonna like.
Overall not bad. You stole Javonte and turned Ridley into a 1st.
The Ridley deal was to another who should be rebuilding. He may be delusional but more likely thinks he can flip him. Good luck to him, I’ve found trading to be light. Ridley’s current market value is higher, sure, but who’s the market?

The Javonte owner is the league winner. He had no picks until 2.12 and surely that was part of his motivation.

Ridley’s value has been rising…this feels a little light.
This was an absolute bargain. I can’t believe you got a pick back too.
I’m rebuilding but like the value for Javonte and still hold 1.01, 1.06, 1.11, 2.01, 2.07. Only so many guys I am gonna like.
Overall not bad. You stole Javonte and turned Ridley into a 1st.

I sure wouldn’t call it a steal. Javonte was always ranked too highly last year imo. He had the sufficient, baseline NFL athleticism for the position but it wasn’t by much at all. Now he tears multiple ligaments and is certain to miss the start of the season, probably shaping up to me a mostly wasted year. And we still don’t know what Payton and the new brass think of him either.

I don’t have anywhere but if I did, and I can basically re-roll and get two fresh backs at picks 12 and 15, I’m taking the two in the bush because if you ask me, Javonte is in the same bush.

Given the context the owner has a ton of picks, maybe I soften my stance if there are roster considerations and such, but in a vacuum, it seems fair to me (although I’d take the picks pretty quickly).

I’m of the opinion that unless you’re a blue chip prospect like Bijan/Breece/Barkley/etc, we simply should not be valuing running backs the way the community was with Javonte last year. I’ve been guilty in the past myself but the Dobbins/Akers/Swifts/Najees of the world need to be knocked down a couple rounds in startup values.

Elevate those blue chip rookie RBs to 1st round startup value, sure, no problem. But if they aren’t that, they need to start sliding in behind a whole boatload of WRs and top TEs and even QBs. That’s to start. Then when you have a situation like Javonte is dealing with, push em wayyy down with a quickness. They are just dudes at that point. On the flip side, if you get a guy like Ken Walker, a good but not elite prospect who pops as a rookie, I’m ok with elevating him, but more likely I’m looking to cash out.

Rookie drafts is basically the opposite for me. I’m still taking RBs whenever a WR isn’t *clearly* a better prospect, because they’ll never be cheaper and we still need them in our lineups, but when it comes to trades and startups, I’m off that train and I think the landscape is shifting that direction.

Edit- Not slamming the trade at all, just a running back rant lol. It’s fair value imo I just have a very strong preference as to which side I would want.

12-team, 20-man, QRRWWFKD, PPR, 6PT all TD's

Gave: Pickett
Got: Geno + 2.06

It was offered to me and other than doing a quick search for any crazy news, I thought this was a smash accept. Glad to get rid of Pickett as backup, even if it is for an old guy. Have little faith in Pickett, other than the fact that he has a very good shot to at least still be starting for a couple years minimum even if he's not good.

It was offered to me and other than doing a quick search for any crazy news, I thought this was a smash accept. Glad to get rid of Pickett as backup, even if it is for an old guy. Have little faith in Pickett, other than the fact that he has a very good shot to at least still be starting for a couple years minimum even if he's not good.
I had to double check to make sure this is not SF. In a start one, the 2.06 is the most valuable asset in this deal and Geno is the second most valuable. Easy smash accept.

Odd deal...if it were SF I would like the Pickett side but in a 1 QB league I would be very interested in knowing what this Owner is thinking...with the 2.6 you may be able to Levis and definitely Hooker if you want to add another young QB...not sure what the thinking is here...maybe he is spooked Seattle is going to grab a QB in the first round but even if that happens you can maneuver to get that QB and lock down Seattle's QB position.

I had to double check to make sure this is not SF. In a start one, the 2.06 is the most valuable asset in this deal and Geno is the second most valuable. Easy smash accept.

Odd deal...if it were SF I would like the Pickett side but in a 1 QB league I would be very interested in knowing what this Owner is thinking...with the 2.6 you may be able to Levis and definitely Hooker if you want to add another young QB...not sure what the thinking is here...maybe he is spooked Seattle is going to grab a QB in the first round but even if that happens you can maneuver to get that QB and lock down Seattle's QB position.
These comments pretty much align with how I thought. Maybe he's just a believer that Pickett is going to be a big time guy. And of course it's conceivable that 10 years from now we'd look at it and say he stole Pickett. But I just don't have faith in him, and I think I will get a better QB than Pickett at 2.06.

These comments pretty much align with how I thought. Maybe he's just a believer that Pickett is going to be a big time guy. And of course it's conceivable that 10 years from now we'd look at it and say he stole Pickett. But I just don't have faith in him, and I think I will get a better QB than Pickett at 2.06.

feels like the kind of move a Steelers homer would make to get “his guy”

That seems about right for Ridley as a late 1st but after holding him this long, I think I'd like to see what he can do before selling him for that late of a pick and OBJ/Patrick is kind of a toss up depending on who you prefer. I could see both sides but would have held. However, you seem to be in a rebuild so nothing wrong with your side.

I love the 2nd trade for you. 4.01 shouldn't have been included and it still wouldn't have been enough for J-Will. I get the injury but this time last year you couldn't have got him for double that. This was a great buy low and they didn't get enough for J-Will.

This was robbery. Like that might be fair in SF due to Pickett's age but I'd rather have Geno next year and the 2.06 is probably right before a massive tier break so good move.

I’d rather have Geno without the pick. But hey, free pick.

12 team SF PPR total rebuild. no K, no D/ST, start 10

I gave: pick 1.04, 1.10, Pacheco
I received: Fields

feels a lot better to only have to target 1 QB in the draft now.

I can see a few ways this blows up in my face: 1. Pacheco has a long and storied career in KC. 2. Young or ARich becomes a top dynasty QB. 3. Fields gets all these new weapons and falls flat on his face.

But at the moment I like the trade. Still have picks 1, 2, 3, & 8

Turned 4, 10, 13, & Pacheco (& 5.01) into Fields + Bateman.

This is why we trade for picks. Fields owner has LJax & Carr (I dealt them Carr before last season) so this is a pretty good move for them too.

I don’t think I got a bargain here, but I’d rather have Fields than Young or ARich

Last edited:
12 team SF PPR total rebuild. no K, no D/Zst, start 10

I can see a few ways this blows up in my face: 1. Pacheco has a long and storied career in KC. 2. Young or ARich becomes a top dynasty QB. 3. Fields gets all these new weapons and falls flat on his face.

Turned 4, 10, 13, Pacheco into Fields & Bateman.

This is why we trade for picks.
Solid move. I strongly believe Eberflus will open up the passing game for Fields this year, albeit slowly and gently. We know Fields can run and that fact itself gives him both a high floor and ceiling.

12 team SF PPR total rebuild. no K, no D/Zst, start 10

Turned 4, 10, 13, Pacheco into Fields & Bateman.

This is why we trade for picks.
Solid move. I strongly believe Eberflus will open up the passing game for Fields this year, albeit slowly and gently. We know Fields can run and that fact itself gives him both a high floor and ceiling.
Thanks. I have Fields in my 16 team SF as well, so that’s another risk. But yeah - IMO the best is yet to come for Fields, and now I don’t have to stress over LJax (who I was about to make the same offer to the same team for)

Feeling pretty good about this scorched earth rebuild. I may have to do a full recap after the draft.

I think I’m done trading until then, though.

Last edited:

This is why we trade for picks. Fields owner has LJax & Carr (I dealt them Carr before last season) so this is a pretty good move for them too.

I don’t think I got a bargain here, but I’d rather have Fields than Young or ARich
Very nice. Glad all the talk around this trade and the similar one for LJax worked out for you.

Very nice. Glad all the talk around this trade and the similar one for LJax worked out for you.
Yeah - the value felt right.

For all the grief people give trade calcs. I ran this through 5 of them to make sure I was within an acceptable range, and they were all within about ~10%, mostly favoring the picks side.

That said, I felt like to get a top 6-7 QB in SF I i’d have to make a strong offer so I don’t mind a little over-pay.

they’re also rebuilding and have 2 QBs after the deal, plus they’re hurting at RB. Sometimes the stars just align.

FPC SuperFlex not involved

Team A gave Hall, Aiyuk
Team B gave Burks, Freiermuth, Chuba, 2.06, 2.07, 2024 2nd
Don't play SF but if I bumped those seconds up about 5 picks each in standard I would not think this was remotely close.
A fair assessment. That package should have netted at least a 1st with Burks & ‘Muth. Chubba seems like a roster clogger.
A random first would not have been enough for me. I got the gap between Burks and Aiyuk as really meager so to me if I'm looking at this from standard angle this is Hall for Friermuth and a few high seconds. Just not nearly enough for one of the premier non-QB assets in fantasy, more then a random first away.

FPC SuperFlex not involved

Team A gave Hall, Aiyuk
Team B gave Burks, Freiermuth, Chuba, 2.06, 2.07, 2024 2nd
Don't play SF but if I bumped those seconds up about 5 picks each in standard I would not think this was remotely close.
A fair assessment. That package should have netted at least a 1st with Burks & ‘Muth. Chubba seems like a roster clogger.
A random first would not have been enough for me. I got the gap between Burks and Aiyuk as really meager so to me if I'm looking at this from standard angle this is Hall for Friermuth and a few high seconds. Just not nearly enough for one of the premier non-QB assets in fantasy, more then a random first away.

Even a self proclaimed running back hater such as myself agrees. Not even close to enough. Breece is extremely valuable.

Edit- Not slamming the trade at all, just a running back rant lol. It’s fair value imo I just have a very strong preference as to which side I would want.
I get it. I still like Javante, and believe he’s now come around to being a value trade target.

The talent is off the charts, and clearly people are spooked by the knee injury’s nature and recovery time. But Perine doesn’t worry me from a “he got Wally Pipp’d!” standpoint, so when he recovers I expect his value to be significant under Payton.

Unfortunately he was recently traded in both of my leagues or I might throw a late 1st at him. I know it won’t get it done though

Based on what? I mean it’s cool if that’s your opinion, but as a prospect, he certainly wasn’t. Neither was his athletic profile. And now he has a serious injury history and yet to be determined standing with the new sheriff in town without much NFL production to stand on.

He runs hard and can break tackles. Much like Brian Robinson. Don’t see much difference between the two other than BRob doesn’t have a torn up knee. I’d much rather have him and he’s pretty meh in his own right.

Based on what? I mean it’s cool if that’s your opinion, but as a prospect, he certainly wasn’t. Neither was his athletic profile. And now he has a serious injury history and yet to be determined standing with the new sheriff in town without much NFL production to stand on.

He runs hard and can break tackles. Much like Brian Robinson. Don’t see much difference between the two other than BRob doesn’t have a torn up knee. I’d much rather have him and he’s pretty meh in his own right.
I watched him play a lot and he passed the eye test. I think he’s much better than Brian Robinson, and IMO he was a better prospect than Robinson.

The knee injury is why he’s cheaper - before the knee injury he was considered a top dynasty asset. He’s still the RB36 on FBG while recovering from that injury.

So based on lots of things, I believe that was a cheap acquisition. Maybe not one I’d make, but the value is pretty solid if you’re taking the risk.

FFPC, 1QB

Gave: Pacheco, 2.03

Got: 2024 1st (likely top 4 pick)
Love it. Cash out on Pacheco. I’m all for it.

I like the kid. He runs hard. He’s ultimately teplacable by KC, and IMO will always be in some sort of committee.

That it’s a top 4 pick makes this a no-brainer. Great trade for you.

FFPC, 1QB

Gave: Pacheco, 2.03

Got: 2024 1st (likely top 4 pick)
I drafted Pacheco after reading Waldman’s take on him, but this is how you take calculated risks to make your team better in dynasty. I find most owners do not have the patience gene so this strategy usually works well. I think Pacheco can get better but I don’t see an RB producing Charles/Hunt-like numbers in that offense anytime soon. I love trading for the following years 1st rounders and targeting a struggling team in that scenario can pay great dividends. Love the trade.

Purchased a struggling FFPC TriFlex team. This roster is lacking in depth, big time. Really took it in as 3-4 year project.

Traded 1.12, 2.12 and 4.01

Received S Moore, E Moore and A Gibson

I needed players with upside, guys that I would have had no chance of drafting. That particular team was needing to cut 7 players, otherwise I don’t think he would have pulled the trigger.

I was told there was no one trades in this league, it’s my 3rd deal in 2 weeks. Also picked up A Pierce for a 4th and traded Allen Robinson for Peooles-Jones.

Was going to say Lamar side AINEC but then noticed the TEP notification, which I think brings it a bit closer but I don't know TEP that well and/or how replaceable Njoku is

12 Team SF, .5 PPR RB/WR, 1 PPR TE

Traded: Ja’Marr Chase, AJ Dillon, Ryan Tannehill, 2023 1.05, 2023 2.05

Received: Justin Fields, Christian McCaffrey, Chase Claypool
I don't play SF so I could be off on my perception... I like the Chase side by a good bit..

How I see the deal:
Tanny + 1.05 for Fields (basically even IMO)
Chase for CMC (Give me Chase, slightly)
Dillon for Claypool (Give me Dillon)
2.05 Bonus / Free / Overpay cost

Users who are viewing this thread