What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (13 Viewers)

FFPC 1 QB (not invovled)

Derrick Henry
for
2024 2nd and 4th
Seems light for Henry
IDK, very good possibility this is his last relevant year. If you are out of it you need to acquire value. I don’t think many people would give a first for him.
Barring catastrophic injury I haven’t seen anything to indicate it’s his last relevant year. Seems like their line is just awful and they have a viable receiving back moreso than him having lost a ton—id expect more next year in a different situation than ROS unless he’s traded

Obviously there’s enough in flux I’m not penciling him in as in contention for rb1 overall but it seems like there’s plenty of situations where a guy who seems to still be both enormous and fast would be at minimum a solid rb2

FFPC 1qb BB (just now)

Gave
McKinnon, Jerick
Gallup, Michael
Dillon, AJ
Strong, Pierre
Achane, De'Von
2x24 1sts and a 24 2nd

Got
Hopkins, DeAndre
Kelce, Travis
Kamara, Alvin
Mixon, Joe
Barkley, Saquon

The other owner is middle of the pack, posted everyone was up for sale (no picks in rds 1-5). I'm sitting in 3rd, yolo!

A few recent trades in SF

R Ford, Kenneth Murray, Rousseau, 24 7th
For
Myles Garrett, Terrell Edmunds

Jav Williams
For
Singletary, 25 1st (Probably late)

Goff, waddle
For
D Pierce, Riddler, 24 1st, 25 1st (very late)

FFPC TriFlex not involved:

Team A gave Achane
Team B gave 2024 2nd x4 (two late & two that could be 2.01)

FFPC SuperFlex not involved:

Team A gave Nacua
Team G gave Godwin, 2024 1st (late)

Team A gave Achane

Team A gave Nacua
Thanks for this. Y'all don't think that's peak value for Nacua??
sure is so far. I think it's the first post blowup trade I've seen. I acquired him in a trade in August as a throw in. Then the guy tried to buy him back from and I said I needed a 1st. He thought that was crazy since he had just been a throw in. I'm like yeah well the market changed since then.

Team A gave Achane

Team A gave Nacua
Could it be peak value? Sure. That's how I felt a week ago, and two weeks ago, and three weeks ago, and .......

But, even if this is his peak value, unless he plummets back to earth, Godwin and a late first ... It's just not a tremendous risk for the massive upside that has already been displayed in reality, what, 4 or 5 times this year? I have Godwin and my 1st is expected late, and I would smash accept hard on that one.

ETA: I realize that is SuperFlex, so I imagine you can start up to like 5 or 6 WR? We start 2-3. So Godwin is not worth as much to me as to you.

Team A gave Achane

Team A gave Nacua
Could it be peak value? Sure. That's how I felt a week ago, and two weeks ago, and three weeks ago, and .......

But, even if this is his peak value, unless he plummets back to earth, Godwin and a late first ... It's just not a tremendous risk for the massive upside that has already been displayed in reality, what, 4 or 5 times this year? I have Godwin and my 1st is expected late, and I would smash accept hard on that one.

ETA: I realize that is SuperFlex, so I imagine you can start up to like 5 or 6 WR? We start 2-3. So Godwin is not worth as much to me as to you.
Yeah I agree, I would call it peak value so far. Today. But Nacua sure looks like he has a long elite career ahead of him and the price still has quite a ways to go more than likely. But for me this trade seemed like the 1st big inflection point of the curve.

Team A gave Achane

Team A gave Nacua

In FFPC SuperFlex we are required to start only 2 WRs, but there are two flexes (one is the SuperFlex spot) such that you can start up to 4 WRs. That would only be if you didn't have a 2nd QB that week. Sometimes I do that, but I think Godwin's value here in SF isn't quite as inflated as you'd think. It's typically 2-3 starting per week. And I often have super strong 3rd RBs that I would prefer to my 3rd WR or sometimes a 2nd elite TE.

12 Team, PPR

Team A gets Olave and early '24 2nd

Team B gets Etienne and Dionte Johsoon

Team B is trying to stay in contention, and was currently starting Hall and Pierce, with Monty out. Still having K Allen, Aiyuk, DJ Moore, and C Watson at WR.

Team A gave Achane

Team A gave Nacua

In FFPC SuperFlex we are required to start only 2 WRs, but there are two flexes (one is the SuperFlex spot) such that you can start up to 4 WRs. That would only be if you didn't have a 2nd QB that week. Sometimes I do that, but I think Godwin's value here in SF isn't quite as inflated as you'd think. It's typically 2-3 starting per week. And I often have super strong 3rd RBs that I would prefer to my 3rd WR or sometimes a 2nd elite TE.
Oh okay, yeah, that's a much less deep lineup than I thought at WR. Hardly different from our 2-3. Then yeah, I say it's a very easy accept.

12 Team, PPR

Team A gets Olave and early '24 2nd

Team B gets Etienne and Dionte Johsoon

Team B is trying to stay in contention, and was currently starting Hall and Pierce, with Monty out. Still having K Allen, Aiyuk, DJ Moore, and C Watson at WR.
Looks pretty fair in my eyes given the circumstances. Contender gets a solid RB with a few years left on the tread and the rebuilder gets a stud in the making and a good pick. Win/Win.

Team A gave Achane

Team A gave Nacua

Oh okay, yeah, that's a much less deep lineup than I thought at WR. Hardly different from our 2-3. Then yeah, I say it's a very easy accept.
TriFlex on the other hand we start 3WR and there are no kickers or Defense and 3Flex so you could start 6WR. But... that makes them more scarce and arguably more valuable

12 Team 1QB 0.5 PPR (TE 1.0)
Rebuild effort to be competitive 2024

I gave up TE D Goedert Phil
I got 2024 1st (late) & 2025 2nd

I am 3-4 and have 3 young TE (Mayer, Fant & Otton)

FFPC TriFlex

I gave Bagent, 2024 2nd (late), 2024 3rd
I got Z Wilson, Nuk
Nice get. I'd break it down as Nuk for the 2nd and Bagent + 3rd for Wilson. Jets struggles aside, Wilson has looked increasingly better since the first couple games.
Kind of meh to me. In my mind the 2nd is the best piece.
I think you're right. I'm a little desperate with Fields out. In this TriFlex format I think Nuk is the next best piece and I needed him, so IMO it's a 2nd, then Nuk, then some crud that lets me at least throw a second QB into that Flex spot beyond just this week.

10 Team PPR

Team A receives C Olave, '25 2nd (probably late)

Team B receives J Downs, '24 1st (probably late), '25 1st ( probably early)

FFPC 1qb BB (just now)

Gave
McKinnon, Jerick
Gallup, Michael
Dillon, AJ
Strong, Pierre
Achane, De'Von
2x24 1sts and a 24 2nd

Got
Hopkins, DeAndre
Kelce, Travis
Kamara, Alvin
Mixon, Joe
Barkley, Saquon

The other owner is middle of the pack, posted everyone was up for sale (no picks in rds 1-5). I'm sitting in 3rd, yolo!
Did you send him flowers?

10 Team PPR

Team A receives C Olave, '25 2nd (probably late)

Team B receives J Downs, '24 1st (probably late), '25 1st ( probably early)
seems slightly light for Olave. 2 firsts seems about right, but I wouldn’t have given the 2nd back
I dunno. I see it as Downs for a 2nd and Olave for 2x 1sts. Seems about right to me.
That's how I see it. I received the picks. I still have Lamb, Higgins, Godwin to start and needed the picks for some ammunition over the next couple of years.

I didn't want to give up the late 2nd but he balked w/out it. I see Downs as a steady WR3, although that may not be true if they go back to leaning on Taylor.

FFPC 1QB tearing down

I gave Burrow/Logan Thomas/Abanikanda
I got Stafford/Q Johnson/Musgrave/2024 2nd

Broke up my Burrow/Chase stack but this team is 0-7 Musgrave has a big future I think, the 2nd is kind of nice and Q Johnson makes me puke right now but maybe just maybe IDK.

12 team full idp, salary cap ($250 for 15 keepers), SF. Start Q/R/R/W/W/T/SF/K/P/DL/DL/LB/LB/DB/DB/IDP Flex

Team A Give up:
  • Jordan Love ($1/2025)
  • Abanikanda ($1/2023)
  • Quinnen Williams ($41/2023)
  • 2024 3rd Round pick

Team B Give Up:
  • Lamar Jackson ($81/2023)
  • Rhamondre Stevenson ($15/2023)

Traded away
2024 3rd
2026 3rd

Traded for
Gardner Minshew

1 QB - no superflex

Needed a warm body at QB, have Lawrence and am currently 4-4 but #2 in scoring.

Went down today ... not involved.... 12 Team 1 QB, PPR (TE-P)

Team A (1-7 Record) gave up Joe Burrow Cin QB
Team B (6-2 Record) gave up 2024 1st & 3rd (projected late)

Team Acquiring Burrow has Purdy, Jones & Minshew at QB ... and I believe was "pre-emptive" vs team that lost Cousins (Record 5-3 who also lost A Rodgers, A Rich & has Goff on bye)
Team giving up Burrow has Will Levis & Desmond Ridder at QB with K Murray coming off IR.

Users who are viewing this thread