What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (22 Viewers)

10 Man PPR 2QB Start 11

Gave: 2025 2nd, 2025 2nd
Got: Davante Adams

Curious what folks will think about this one. I won the league last year and I’m trying to go back to back. Still have my 25’ 1st. One of the 2nds is mine so I suspect it will be late, and the other I’d estimate as mid-late.

WR room before the trade: Aiyuk, Tee, Nico, DK, Flowers and Addison as the notables.

Loaded at RB with Bijan, Gibbs, White and Kyren.

I know Adams days of being a 20+ a week scorer consistently are likely over, but I’m banking on at least a bit of a bounce back with a little better QB play from Minshew. And no more McDaniels.

10 Man PPR 2QB Start 11

Gave: 2025 2nd, 2025 2nd
Got: Davante Adams

Curious what folks will think about this one. I won the league last year and I’m trying to go back to back. Still have my 25’ 1st. One of the 2nds is mine so I suspect it will be late, and the other I’d estimate as mid-late.

WR room before the trade: Aiyuk, Tee, Nico, DK, Flowers and Addison as the notables.

Loaded at RB with Bijan, Gibbs, White and Kyren.

I know Adams days of being a 20+ a week scorer consistently are likely over, but I’m banking on at least a bit of a bounce back with a little better QB play from Minshew. And no more McDaniels.
I like the price a lot.

12 man Devy IDP league with 48 devy rostered.

Team A got 1.01 (Jonathan Brooks), Miles Sanders, Nick Chubb, 3.10
Team B got Brian Thomas Jr., Quinn Ewers, 2.09

FFPC 1 QB (not involved)

Kyren Williams
Jake Ferguson
For

Kind of a roster construction trade...on the Williams/Feguson side if you need an RB and the rest of your roster is solid I can see the thinking as you are adding a top 10 RB and a young, solid TE without touching anything else on your roster...that being said as long as I wasn't totally depleting my RB room I would go with the 1.2 and 3.9 for two reasons...one, I just don't trust Sean McVay with RBs and I am someone who flips/cashes out on RBs very quickly as I don't trust their shelf-life and I feel comfortable I can always pick-up a solid veteran once we see who looks like they are going to have a good season or can hit on one with a later draft pick...I'll go with Nabers, Odunze or Bowers for the long haul on this one but I don't have an issue at all with the other-side.

12 team 1QB

Team A:
Kyler Murray
2025 4th

Team B:
Trevor Lawrence
2026 1st (mid-late)
I still believe in TLaw’s upside. I am
Also concerned that Murray will get hurt again. Or lose interest. Or both.

This seems fair though.
I actually don’t understand why you’d have to give up a 1st to go from TLaw to Murray. I want to say seems bsckwards, but I wouldn’t put a 1st on the other side either.

12 team 1QB

Team A:
Kyler Murray
2025 4th

Team B:
Trevor Lawrence
2026 1st (mid-late)
I still believe in TLaw’s upside. I am
Also concerned that Murray will get hurt again. Or lose interest. Or both.

This seems fair though.
I actually don’t understand why you’d have to give up a 1st to go from TLaw to Murray. I want to say seems bsckwards, but I wouldn’t put a 1st on the other side either.
Trading a 1st for a 2nd isn’t exactly the same as giving up a 1st, but I hear ya.

I think the perception / narrative at the moment is that Murray is on the rise (absence makes the heart grow fonder?) while TLaw took a step back.

Just my hypothesis of why the picks were involved. Largely I agree with you

Superflex half ppr league start 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1 te, flex and super flex.

I sent Tee Higgins

I got 2025 1st, 2026 2nd and 3rd. Should be mid to late.

I have had Higgins for awhile and I am over him. My other receivers are Kupp, Pickens, Odzune, Nabers, Godwin, and Mike Williams.

I sent Tee Higgins

I have had Higgins for awhile and I am over him. My other receivers are Kupp, Pickens, Odzune, Nabers, Godwin, and Mike Williams.
I’d sell Higgins for that all day. Most definitely. I am going to go put him on the block and see if i can get A 1st for him in similar format.

I sent Tee Higgins

I would have bitten on a 2025 1st and 2nd. Was that an option?

I sent Tee Higgins

I would have bitten on a 2025 1st and 2nd. Was that an option?

He only had a 2025 first left.

FFPC Triflex (superflex, TE premium, start 3 WR)

I was not involved.

Team A gave: Bryce Young, 1.04, 1.06
Team B gave: CJ Stroud, 2.02

The team that got Stroud is absolutely terrible and still has the 1.01.

Same league. Again, not involved.

Team A (just traded for Stroud and 2.02) gave: 1.01, Dalton Schultz
Team C gave: Anthony Richardson, 2.06, 2.11.

In total:
Team A gave: Bryce Young, Dalton Schultz, 1.01, 1.04, 1.06
Team A got: CJ Stroud, Anthony Richardson, 2.02, 2.06, 2.11

FFPC Triflex (superflex, TE premium, start 3 WR)

I was not involved.

Team A gave: Bryce Young, 1.04, 1.06
Team B gave: CJ Stroud, 2.02

The team that got Stroud is absolutely terrible and still has the 1.01.

Same league. Again, not involved.

Team A (just traded for Stroud and 2.02) gave: 1.01, Dalton Schultz
Team C gave: Anthony Richardson, 2.06, 2.11.

In total:
Team A gave: Bryce Young, Dalton Schultz, 1.01, 1.04, 1.06
Team A got: CJ Stroud, Anthony Richardson, 2.02, 2.06, 2.11
Team A is doing well. Not sure I’d make the 2nd deal if I were him, but each to their own.

10 team SF, just seen 1.04 go for AJ Brown straight up
That seems a little light for AJB but I get it. Rookie fever - it’s catching!
Not light in SF, not by a long shot.
10 team SF you want to trade AJB for a TBD rookie straight up?

Ok. More for you. I wouldn’t give up AJB that cheaply. I see it as ~20% light, plus the mystery factor of not knowing who’ll be there.
I disagree. You overvalue Brown IMO. Now is the time to sell him.

Ok. More for you. I wouldn’t give up AJB that cheaply. I see it as ~20% light, plus the mystery factor of not knowing who’ll be there.
You’re welcome to disagree, but it’s not me overvaluing Brown. Every calc and value chart I looked at has AJB between 20-30% more valuable than that pick.

You’re welcome to sell low on assets, but it seems foolish to go against community consensus. You’ll lose every trade assuming your valuation is the same as everyone’s.

Also, why is “now the time to sell him”? Was there an injury I missed or do you have a crystal ball? Or a hunch?

I’ll stick to consensus value, thanks.

You’re welcome to disagree, but it’s not me overvaluing Brown. Every calc and value chart I looked at has AJB between 20-30% more valuable than that pick.

You’re welcome to sell low on assets, but it seems foolish to go against community consensus. You’ll lose every trade assuming your valuation is the same as everyone’s.

Also, why is “now the time to sell him”? Was there an injury I missed or do you have a crystal ball? Or a hunch?

So you value trade calculators like KTC and others, got it. Now IS the time to sell Brown and in SF the 1.4 is good value.

So you value trade calculators like KTC and others, got it. Now IS the time to sell Brown and in SF the 1.4 is good value.
No, I value looking at a wide array of sources, including yes, calcs, but also completed trades, and value charts.

Which I specifically mentioned, but you clearly missed it.

Maybe don’t project things onto me proclaiming “got it” - it comes off as a bit rude.

The 1.04 is definitely not enough for AJB, and I’d be willing to bet you’re on an island even among our own community here.

You still haven’t even attempted to answer & explain why now is the time to sell AJB, either. Weird.

No, I value looking at a wide array of sources, including yes, calcs, but also completed trades, and value charts.

Maybe don’t project things onto me proclaiming “got it” - it comes off as a bit rude.

The 1.04 is definitely not enough for AJB, and I’d be willing to bet you’re on an island even among our own community here.

You still haven’t even attempted to answer & explain why now is the time to sell AJB, either. Weird.
I believe in selling a 27 year old (in June) WR coming off a big year, especially since they now have Barkley. You’re the one that is high on trade calculators. If “got it” is rude to you sorry. I didn’t know that would cause such sensitivity. Again, it’s Superflex, not Brock Bowers at 1.4 in a start 1QB league. Not trying to get into a pissing contest. You do you and I’ll do me.

Last edited:

I believe in selling a 27 year old (in June) WR coming off a big year, especially since they now have Barkley. You’re the one that is high on trade calculators. If “got it” is rude to you sorry. I didn’t know that would cause such sensitivity. Again, it’s Superflex, not Brock Bowers at 1.4 in a start 1QB league. Not trying to get into a pissing contest. You do you and I’ll do me.
I will break this disagreement. I own 1.4 in SL and will not be trading for AJ Brown if offered. The QBis huge and I prefer Nabers who will be my pick as I have deal in place for 1.8 if McCarthy there. Give me 21 year old WR over 27 with lesser QB now but more likely to pass with no Smith or Goedart or Barkley to compete with and winning. . Hurts good fantasy but don’t think great passer.

Counterpoint - it’s not like 27 is ancient for a WR, so I'm not sure why you list it like it’s a factor. Also, ABJ is an established elite WR and arguably the 1st look in a good offense.

That said, in the trade scenario given, we don’t know what player 1.04 is going to be.

And even if you believe that now, in April, is the time to sell high on AJB, that doesn’t mean most people believe that. Near as I can tells most folks believe AJB is worth more than that, so why not capitalize on the valuation of the masses and get more in return than a mystery 1.04?

I don’t get that deal at all. If I saw their rosters maybe I’d understand it better, but I’d deal the 1.04 alone for AJB in almost any format.

We’ll have to agree to disagree.

ETA: Not sensitive at all, except to the assertion that I’m basing belief off of KTC. Do less of that, thanks.

I will break this disagreement. I own 1.4 in SL and will not be trading for AJ Brown if offered. The QBis huge and I prefer Nabers who will be my pick as I have deal in place for 1.8 if McCarthy there. Give me 21 year old WR over 27 with lesser QB now but more likely to pass with no Smith or Goedart or Barkley to compete with and winning. . Hurts good fantasy but don’t think great passer.
And similarly, I have AJB in 2 leagues and wouldn’t deal him for the 1.04, especially while not on the clock & not knowing that Nabers is available. Maybe it goes QB-WR-WR- ?

Bird in the hand.

Counterpoint - it’s not like 27 is ancient for a WR, so I'm not sure why you list it like it’s a factor. Also, ABJ is an established elite WR and arguably the 1st look in a good offense.

That said, in the trade scenario given, we don’t know what player 1.04 is going to be.

And even if you believe that now, in April, is the time to sell high on AJB, that doesn’t mean most people believe that. Near as I can tells most folks believe AJB is worth more than that, so why not capitalize on the valuation of the masses and get more in return than a mystery 1.04?

I don’t get that deal at all. If I saw their rosters maybe I’d understand it better, but I’d deal the 1.04 alone for AJB in almost any format.

We’ll have to agree to disagree.

ETA: Not sensitive at all, except to the assertion that I’m basing belief off of KTC. Do less of that, thanks.
No more back and forth from me guy. I told you my position and why. Move on.

FFPC 1 QB OTC 1.08 deal just went thru (no involved)

R Rice
2025 2nd
for
2025 7th

I agree obviously

Not a trade, but I'm in 3 FFPC SF leagues, and in all 3 Harrison Jr. went before Caleb. The 3rd of the 3 was me. I had the 1.02 in another league and expected to get Harrison. He went 1.01 instead, so I took Caleb at 1.02. I wanted 1 share of Harrison, so I took him in the other league with my 1.01.

And just so I don't get in trouble, here's a trade from one of the leagues:
FFPC SF:
for
2.03 and 25 1st

1.10 was B Thomas.

Not a trade, but I'm in 3 FFPC SF leagues, and in all 3 Harrison Jr. went before Caleb. The 3rd of the 3 was me. I had the 1.02 in another league and expected to get Harrison. He went 1.01 instead, so I took Caleb at 1.02. I wanted 1 share of Harrison, so I took him in the other league with my 1.01.

And just so I don't get in trouble, here's a trade from one of the leagues:
FFPC SF:
for
2.03 and 25 1st

1.10 was B Thomas.
I would prefer 2.03 and 2025 1st

FFPC TriFlex

Gave: 1.04

Got: 1.10, 2.03, 2.10, 3.05

OTC after Caleb, MHJ, Daniels.

I don’t need a QB but definitely need depth.
That's a decent return, but seems like a steep fall in SF/T-Flex. You should get some nice pieces at 1.10 & 2.03, but I'm not sure it's enough to fall 6 spots. This is the sort of deal that if you're happy with the return that's really all that matters. Best of luck having value fall to you.

Users who are viewing this thread