What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official *** FBG's Goal Line Blitz Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

I'm still making dots with my free player slot and extra flex. I never spent money on this so I'm not sure how I now have more flex points than when I started back in Season 2.

:mellow:

I'm still making dots with my free player slot and extra flex. I never spent money on this so I'm not sure how I now have more flex points than when I started back in Season 2. :mellow:
That's hilarious. New Business 101 fail.Especially since it just escaped (?) Beta and they are beginning to seek advertising and additional revenue streams and customers.

I still play, but its not near as fun as it was during the first ten seasons or so. I'm just killing flex now.

To head off a few more PMs, I'll just post this here.

The guy rebooting ***O*** is MadMustaff. PM him if you want in.

25225 Flex.

Anyone going to play GLB2? I'm debating if I want to put in the time to try and navigate this new system. At one point, about four years ago, this game was fun.

Is there a wiki for the GLB2 player creation/builds?

TIA.

I messed around with an entire team in GLB2 and will reboot to rookie. If interested, PM me here or there. I can put you as a GM for playoffs so you can see player builds I used and how they performed.

No more daily training or increased stats when you level up.

So no more meed to slow play to build perfectly, and no more training.

I messed around with an entire team in GLB2 and will reboot to rookie. If interested, PM me here or there. I can put you as a GM for playoffs so you can see player builds I used and how they performed.
I have a lvl 1 LB and DT that need teams, I'm not super serious with it, just had a lot of leftover flex, but I'd be interested in seeing builds/joining your rookie team.

It's been forever since I gave this game a thought. Nonetheless, nine new defensive players are in my stable, with 20,000+ in leftover flex points. Can't let 'em go to waste, can I?

Users who are viewing this thread