What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official FFA Lotto Club *** (4 Viewers)

If someone could double check the tickets against the numbers entered in the spreadsheet, I'd appreciate it.

'Keerock said:
Hey guys, as Keerock mentioned in the last post, I PMed him with a site I put together for a work mega millions pool we did last week. The area that users can enter scans and tickets needs some work still, but this could be a good start for a club like this.Here's the URL, take a look and get me some feedback. http://lotto.fozzil.net/3/30/2012/maximizeWhat we could do is grant access to the person purchasing the tickets to be able to upload the scanned images and enter the ticket numbers. It currently can go out and grab the winning numbers every week and save them. It can also send an email report after each drawing with what numbers hit and how much was won, if anything.I'm pretty slammed at work the rest of this week, I will get back to this thread. If it's a pretty delayed response, that's why.
Any chance some version of this can be ready for our first purchase today/tomorrow?
Not today. But I can have something up this week, with the possibility that it doesn't happen till this weekend.

'Keerock said:
Hey guys, as Keerock mentioned in the last post, I PMed him with a site I put together for a work mega millions pool we did last week. The area that users can enter scans and tickets needs some work still, but this could be a good start for a club like this.Here's the URL, take a look and get me some feedback. http://lotto.fozzil.net/3/30/2012/maximizeWhat we could do is grant access to the person purchasing the tickets to be able to upload the scanned images and enter the ticket numbers. It currently can go out and grab the winning numbers every week and save them. It can also send an email report after each drawing with what numbers hit and how much was won, if anything.I'm pretty slammed at work the rest of this week, I will get back to this thread. If it's a pretty delayed response, that's why.
Any chance some version of this can be ready for our first purchase today/tomorrow?
Not today. But I can have something up this week, with the possibility that it doesn't happen till this weekend.
No worries. I think what I have in the spreadsheet does the same thing.

'Keerock said:
No worries. I think what I have in the spreadsheet does the same thing.
We have a spreadsheet? :kicksrock:

First Drawing Tonight :thumbup:

Here's what to root for: (average is 2.59)

#SELECTED --- Lotto Number

6 --- 35

6 --- 46

6 --- 48

5 --- 3

5 --- 11

5 --- 14

5 --- 30

5 --- 39

5 --- 40

5 --- 53

4 --- 8

4 --- 10

4 --- 26

4 --- 49

4 --- 52

4 --- 54

3 --- 13

3 --- 16

3 --- 20

3 --- 32

3 --- 34

3 --- 43

3 --- 45

3 --- 47

3 --- 51

3 --- 55

2 --- 1

2 --- 2

2 --- 5

2 --- 12

2 --- 15

2 --- 18

2 --- 19

2 --- 23

2 --- 24

2 --- 25

2 --- 27

2 --- 37

2 --- 38

2 --- 41

2 --- 42

2 --- 44

2 --- 56

1 --- 4

1 --- 7

1 --- 31

1 --- 33

0 --- 6

0 --- 9

0 --- 17

0 --- 21

0 --- 22

0 --- 28

0 --- 29

0 --- 36

0 --- 50

MEGA NUMBER

Lotto Number --- MEGA

5 --- 2

17 --- 2

25 --- 2

33 --- 2

44 --- 2

1 --- 1

2 --- 1

3 --- 1

4 --- 1

10 --- 1

11 --- 1

13 --- 1

14 --- 1

15 --- 1

18 --- 1

20 --- 1

22 --- 1

28 --- 1

30 --- 1

32 --- 1

34 --- 1

36 --- 1

39 --- 1

45 --- 1

16 --- 0

7 --- 0

8 --- 0

9 --- 0

12 --- 0

16 --- 0

19 --- 0

21 --- 0

23 --- 0

24 --- 0

26 --- 0

27 --- 0

29 --- 0

31 --- 0

35 --- 0

37 --- 0

38 --- 0

40 --- 0

41 --- 0

42 --- 0

43 --- 0

46 --- 0

47 --- 0

48 --- 0

49 --- 0

50 --- 0

51 --- 0

52 --- 0

53 --- 0

54 --- 0

55 --- 0

56 --- 0

Last edited by a moderator:
'Socrates11 said:
'Keerock said:
'Aaron Rudnicki said:
'Keerock said:
'ceo3west said:
can we get an updated list of club members, mabye a running list in the first post?
It's in the spreadsheet...
where is this thing? I can't find it.
PM sent
Need one too, don't think I ever got the link
Never saw this either.
PM sent.
Need one as well please.

Am I rich enough to hire someone to tell me if I won?
One ticket with 3 numbers. 3/15/37One ticket with one number and mega 38/M393/9/15/37/38 M393 hit 5 times9 squat15/37/38 hit 2 times eachM39 once.We each won 34 pennies.

$10 toward the slush fund. No winners this drawing. Fridays drawing up to $88M :moneybag:

Just throwing this out there...

After two more drawings there will be 5 left.... Can we take the slush fund and buy 2 tickets for last five drawings with the $10?

That would give us 31 tickets for last 5 drawings.

If we win more on the next two drawings, then we could add to it.

Might be a good way to "wipe the slate clean" for each round and not have to make others coming in add that 10% thingy.

Whatever is in the slush fund after Week 10 could be used for the next drawing for that group. If we have $25 in Slush after 10th drawing, by 25 tickets for that group on the 11th drawing. Keep doing that until we win or get a zippo. :excited:

Just some ideas...

Shut out again. $0 toward the slush fund. To make matters worse, there was a winner so the jackpot is back down to $12M

38 as the MegaBall 2 drawings in a row. Wonder if that has ever happened before?

It's just a matter of time fellas. I feel like this is the safest investment I have. $boatloads.

I know someone on here put our expected payout per million won, anyone know what that is? I'm planning my lotto winning vacation and need to know how extravagant I should go.

It's just a matter of time fellas. I feel like this is the safest investment I have. $boatloads.I know someone on here put our expected payout per million won, anyone know what that is? I'm planning my lotto winning vacation and need to know how extravagant I should go.
Since Keerock is in MI we will owe 29.35% in taxes. So, $706,500 after taxes per million. With 29 people in currently, we would see $24,362.07 per person, assuming my math is correct.

It's just a matter of time fellas. I feel like this is the safest investment I have. $boatloads.I know someone on here put our expected payout per million won, anyone know what that is? I'm planning my lotto winning vacation and need to know how extravagant I should go.
Since Keerock is in MI we will owe 29.35% in taxes. So, $706,500 after taxes per million. With 29 people in currently, we would see $24,362.07 per person, assuming my math is correct.
sobering

sobering
$219,258 pay out at the lowest jackpot ($9M cash). So, a nice night out for Otis.

What the frick? Can't even match a MegaBall?

Still $10 in the slush fund. 3 Drawings left in this subscription period.

i'm going on vacation tomorrow that will have me out of the country for a few drawings. i'm going to send over a new serving of $$ today. amount still the same?

Users who are viewing this thread