What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official FFA Lotto Club *** (5 Viewers)

Largest ever jackpot was $1.586 billion, Powerball, Jan. 13, 2016. Currently Powerball is estimated to be $1.5B for Saturday, but I imagine that will be adjusted upward due to sales?

I'm happy to do a special fund for tonight's drawing if everyone is on-board. The only member who does not have escrow to cover it is @glvsav37 but I'm happy to cover for him if he doesn't get to us in time.

Everyone on board?
I've got 8 yay and no nay. If I don't get any dissenters in the next few hours, I'll go ahead with it. 120 easy picks for the 11/7 PowerBall

I'm happy to do a special fund for tonight's drawing if everyone is on-board. The only member who does not have escrow to cover it is @glvsav37 but I'm happy to cover for him if he doesn't get to us in time.

Everyone on board?
I've got 8 yay and no nay. If I don't get any dissenters in the next few hours, I'll go ahead with it. 120 easy picks for the 11/7 PowerBall
is it happening? will winnings cover the cost of my flight to collect?

Users who are viewing this thread