What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** In-Season Dynasty Trade Thread (1 Viewer)

Stafford, Lattimore, and two 2nds (2014 and 2015)

for

A. Rodgers, Boykin and 2015 1st
How did you get Rodgers for so cheap? The first rounder is on the wrong side.....and then some.
The other team had a good team but is 0-2 due to some injuries. Lattimore I wasn't going to let go for less than a future 1st. Stafford IMO is pretty close to Rodgers in dynasty due to the 4+ year difference in age.
Except Rodgers is a difference maker, and Stafford isn't, IMHO.

Another trade 12 team PPR 36 player QB-2rbs-3wrs-te-3dl-3lb-3db:

Team A gave: RG3, Golden Tate

Team B gave : Josh Freeman, Tavon Austin

Another trade 12 team PPR 36 player QB-2rbs-3wrs-te-3dl-3lb-3db:

Team A gave: RG3, Golden Tate

Team B gave : Josh Freeman, Tavon Austin
Wow, awful trade.
yeah team b is the guy who sends out multiple low ball trade offers until someone bites...

I think the following in the same league was worse.. although team b in the following was the one who sent out the trade :shrug: (different teams involved)

audiolover said:
in a 12 team IDP ppr 36 man roster qb-2rb-3wr-te-2dl-3lb-3db:

Team A gave:Ben Tate, D Richardson, Lavonte david, 2014 2nd

Team B gave: ADP, Avery, melton

I agree. I don't think it's that bad if you're a big Austin believer. I'm not, but he was a top 10 NFL draft pick. It's not like he's some scrub off the waiver wire.

In a 12 team league with that setup, a good WR is always going to be more coveted than a good QB.

For that reason I think a premium prospect at WR is pretty similar in value to an established star at QB.

Recent ones I seen.

Antonio Brown, Leveon Bell for Randall Cobb

Harvin, 2014 1st (should be late) and Kyle Rudolph for Sproles, Vernon Davis, Reggie Wayne

Gates for Maclin

10 team ppr start 1qb/2rb/3wr/1te/1flex(any)/idp

Gave:

Vernon Davis (3 years)

Got:

Percy Harvin (1 year)

Rolling the dice with Fleener/J. Thomas/Reed at TE this year and going forward. I'd say I have a 50/50 shot at keeping Harvin next year, but the idea of having Megatron/AJ Green / Harvin in the fantasy playoffs was too tempting, anything before then is gravy.

He has Gates / Heath Miller at TE now, and has started 0 - 2. He has about the same rfa currency as I do, so he would have had about a 50/50 shot at keeping Harvin during the off season as well.

14 Team PPR Dynasty

23 Man Roster

Start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, DST, Flex (QB, RB, WR, TE), Flex (RB, WR, TE)

Trade 1 (2 days before Ballard injury)

Team A Gave:

Vick Ballard, Chad Henne, 2014 rookie 3rd

Team B Gave:

Eric Decker and TY Hilton

Trade 2

Team A Gave:

Eric Decker and 2014 Rookie 2nd

Team B Gave:

David Wilson

I am Team A in both cases. Big gamble on Wilson, but I needed RB and have several startable WRs (Cobb, Garcon, Hilton, Givens, Mike Williams). The two trades combine for:

I gave Vick Ballard, Chad Henne, 2014 rookie 2nd, 2014 rookie 3rd

I got David Wilson, TY Hilton

14 Team PPR Dynasty

23 Man Roster

Team A Gave:

Team B Gave:

Trade 2

Team A Gave:

Team B Gave:

David Wilson

I am Team A in both cases. Big gamble on Wilson, but I needed RB and have several startable WRs (Cobb, Garcon, Hilton, Givens, Mike Williams). The two trades combine for:

First trade seemed really bad to me even before Ballard's injury. Wilson and Hilton are dynasty assets that hold significant value. Can't see any justification to make a trade like that.

Second trade seemed fine though.

14 Team PPR Dynasty

23 Man Roster

Team A Gave:

Team B Gave:

Trade 2

Team A Gave:

Team B Gave:

David Wilson

Both trades are terrible

14 Team PPR Dynasty

23 Man Roster

Team A Gave:

Team B Gave:

Trade 2

Team A Gave:

Team B Gave:

David Wilson

Both trades are terrible
:goodposting:

You didn't gamble at all dude, you raped the two other guys. You turned a steaming pile of dog poop into not one but two valuable young assets.

12 Team PPR 1QB 1RB 1WR 1TE 3Flex

Team A trades:

Larry Fitzgerald

Tavon Austin

Team B trades:

Dez Bryant

Not really sure who won or lost here. I guess it depends on what you think of Tavon Austin.

12 team, start 1/2/3/1. 0.5PPR

I gave: Daniels

I got: 2014 2nd (guessing non-playoff)

I have Graham and will look to pick up Reed off waivers.

trade 1:Team A gives David Wilson, Team B gives Ahmad Bradshaw.

trade 2:Team A gives Ryan Tannehill, Jeremy Maclin. Team B gives Philip Rivers, James Jones and Ace Sanders.

The first trade is me giving up Bradshaw for Wilson. Seems even better after the Richardson trade.

The second trade is another in my league, I'm not involved. Thoughts?

Not involved, but in a 14 team Superflex PPR:

Terrelly Pryor and 2014 2nd (mid) for Dexter McCluster and 2014 1st (late)

In this league the bottom four teams get an extra late 1st, next 4 a late 2nd and the top six get an extra 3, so the difference between the picks I expect to be 10-12 picks or so!

trade 2:Team A gives Ryan Tannehill, Jeremy Maclin. Team B gives Philip Rivers, James Jones and Ace Sanders.

The first trade is me giving up Bradshaw for Wilson. Seems even better after the Richardson trade.

If Wilson tore both his ACLs after a heart attack, I wouldnt deal him for Bradshaw. And what was BEFORE Richardson was traded.

12 team PPR

Team A gave Arian Foster, Cody Fleener

Team B gave Desean Jackson, Ryan Mathews

Team A Mathews displaces Foster in starting lineup. Jackson displaces Wayne or Boldin

Team B Foster replaces Mathews. Fleener rotates with Winslow, Randolph

Did the guy trading Wilson know he plays in a dynasty league?

12 Team 1PPR, 2QB-2RB-2WR-1TE-1Flex (RB/WR/TE)

Team A: Julio Jones, CJ Spiller

Team B: AJ Green, David Wilson

I'm the team getting AJG/Wilson and didn't mind overpaying in this league. Had the ammo to take a loss on a deal and now own AJG in every single league, so its a somewhat win-win for both owners. I'll still have Peterson/Richardson/Wilson/Lattimore so I feel alright there

Team A's starting RBs were Sjax/David Wilson/Eddie Lacy/Tate so getting Spiller helps a lot, and going from AJG to Julio really does nothing.

BigTex said:
Team A got: 1st Round Pick and Marqise Lee

Team B got: DMC and Antonio Brown
I think Lee is probably a top 10-15 WR in dynasty startups that include devs. Even if you like McFadden, the age gap there tilts this one towards the youngster. I think Brown might be worth more than a mid-late 1st in a dev league where the rookie pool is watered down, but not a high first. Without knowing the owner's roster, that part of the deal is a little bit more hazy.

14 team PPR

Gave:

Golden Tate

Got:

Bryce Brown

Andre Ellington

Nick Foles

2014 3rd
Think you definitely needed that 3rd to seal this deal otherwise you were in danger of being hosed
Huh. Do the majority of people not believe in Tate or something? Thought this one could go either way.
I thought Tate had a chance to do something this year, but eh...just seems like he's destined to be sort of a size/speed tweener who never quite pops.

I rate Brown as one of the best backup RBs in dynasty, so I would be inclined to roll the dice on him.

Gave -

AP

Sanu

2nd round 2014

4th round 2014

Got

T Rich

Cobb

1st 2014

1st 2014
Call 911 and report a rape.

Seriously, if that's true, it's just a joke of a trade by the guy getting Peterson.

Most likely the T-Rich owner had the 1.01 pick in the 2012 rookie draft. With this kind of trade, I'm not surprised.

14 team PPR

Gave:

Golden Tate

Got:

Bryce Brown

Andre Ellington

Nick Foles

2014 3rd
Think you definitely needed that 3rd to seal this deal otherwise you were in danger of being hosed
Huh. Do the majority of people not believe in Tate or something? Thought this one could go either way.
I don't think anyone has him in their top 50 WRs.
Come on, he's definitely top 50. His points per target last year were crazy good, and he has a good pedigree. He just isn't in the right situation to put up big FF stats right now. If he ends up elsewhere or Seattle starts throwing more in future seasons he can be an asset.

That said, I own Tate and would move him for Brown straight up, the the OP did well IMO.

14 team PPR

Gave:

Golden Tate

Got:

Bryce Brown

Andre Ellington

Nick Foles

2014 3rd
I thought Tate had a chance to do something this year, but eh...just seems like he's destined to be sort of a size/speed tweener who never quite pops.

I rate Brown as one of the best backup RBs in dynasty, so I would be inclined to roll the dice on him.
Turned down Tate for Cierre Wood before the season started.

14 team PPR

Gave:

Golden Tate

Got:

Bryce Brown

Andre Ellington

Nick Foles

2014 3rd
I don't think anyone has him in their top 50 WRs.
Come on, he's definitely top 50. His points per target last year were crazy good, and he has a good pedigree. He just isn't in the right situation to put up big FF stats right now. If he ends up elsewhere or Seattle starts throwing more in future seasons he can be an asset.That said, I own Tate and would move him for Brown straight up, the the OP did well IMO.
There is difference between doing well and bending someone over and not even buying them dinner first

Team 1 gave:

Quizz

McGahee

Team 2 gave

Turbin

2nd round rookie pick

Ellington

Last edited by a moderator:
Gave Sanders and Edelman

Got Britt
Do you have information on Britt the rest of us are missing?
Do you have information on Sanders or Edelman the rest of us are missing?

Britt might not help you this year, but he'll provide a sell high point as soon as he signs with another team that is worth 2x this.
Hoping you are right, just dealt Stacey and Stephen Hill for him. He may well have a bump around free agency but I've a feeling there's 7 or 8 owners in every league who are now at the point where they won't touch him. Think he's worth the minimal investment as he'll have to work hard to end up with a worse QB next year

Gave Sanders and Edelman

Got Britt
Do you have information on Britt the rest of us are missing?
Do you have information on Sanders or Edelman the rest of us are missing?

Britt might not help you this year, but he'll provide a sell high point as soon as he signs with another team that is worth 2x this.
I was being serious, but thanks for the smart ### response. Britt has looked terrible this season and is experiencing knee issues two years removed from his injury. Add in that his maturity level remains infantile (see Twitter) and I think my question is legit. As a Britt slappy the last 5 years I just don't think he will ever live up to his potential and believe he has a better shot of being out of the league in a year than a productive WR.

Saunders and Edelman are at least producing.

ETA: I do agree he will probably have one more "sell high" moment if he signs elsewhere

12-team idp salary/contract league, 1qb/2rb/2wr/2flx no ppr

Salaries minimal impact on these trades.

Gave: Bradshaw

Got: Blackmon (day before Richardson trade...mentioned just to show Blackmon potential value)

Gave: Robert Woods, Kenbrell Thompkins, Vance McDonald

Got: David Wilson

Users who are viewing this thread