What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Lord Stanley's Cup Playoff Thread: Getzlaf 15 charges four game 6 tickets, a limo, and five steak sandwiches to Cav's room. FBG CORNHOLE A (3 Viewers)

Who wins the 2017 Stanley Cup playoffs?

• Capitals

Votes: 31 23.8%
  • Penguins

Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Habitants

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Rangers

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Bruins

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Senators

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Blue Jackets

• Blackhawks

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Predators

Votes: 14 10.8%
  • Blues

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Wild

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Flames

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sharks

• Oilers

• Ducks

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Congrats to the Ducks! The Oilers are a young team and that showed tonight.

They will be back. This isn't the end for them, it is only the beginning. It feels good as an Oilers fan to have some hope for the near future for this team.

They have some big contracts they need to dump, hopefully (I doubt it) Las Vegas takes Eberle off our hands. 

LET'S GO PREDS!!

Congrats to the Ducks! The Oilers are a young team and that showed tonight.

They will be back. This isn't the end for them, it is only the beginning. It feels good as an Oilers fan to have some hope for the near future for this team.

They have some big contracts they need to dump, hopefully (I doubt it) Las Vegas takes Eberle off our hands. 
The team I feared the most in the West.

Interesting thought I had during these games (well, after Washington was knocked out):

Who is the best goalie left in the playoffs? Are any of these guys even top ten in the league? Rinne has been but looked to be on the decline for large spans of the past two years. Pittsburgh arguably doesn't even know who their best goalie is. Anderson is really good and maybe underrated here. Gibson still has a lot to prove.

Ducks play fine IMO.  Sens are the only fish out of water and should get beat handily anyway.
They're a good team but there's nothing there that makes me want to go out of my way to watch them, like there obviously is with the Oilers. I can't say I watched much of Ducks/Flames, and I like the Flames. Plus you lose the possible Crosby/McDavid storyline. I just think in terms of pace, star power and intrigue it would be better with the Oilers (and anyone but the Sens) in the final 4.

LOL at Boudreau picking Caps to win tonight and Ducks breaking his Game 6/7 streak.   If I were the Wild, I'd fire him right now.

They're a good team but there's nothing there that makes me want to go out of my way to watch them, like there obviously is with the Oilers. I can't say I watched much of Ducks/Flames, and I like the Flames. Plus you lose the possible Crosby/McDavid storyline. I just think in terms of pace, star power and intrigue it would be better with the Oilers (and anyone but the Sens) in the final 4.
I hear what you're saying, but this isn't the NBA. We don't need storylines.

LOL at Boudreau picking Caps to win tonight and Ducks breaking his Game 6/7 streak.   If I were the Wild, I'd fire him right now.
it's neat how you massaged all your curses and magic to fit some kind of storyline you made up.  will you be playing dungeons and dragons later and watching lord of the rings too?

it's neat how you massaged all your curses and magic to fit some kind of storyline you made up.  will you be playing dungeons and dragons later and watching lord of the rings too?
Never played and never really liked.  :D

Can Boudreau burn in hell in either?   Fire him!!!  :D

Pittsburgh Penguins (M2) vs. Ottawa Senators (A2)

Saturday, May 13, 7pm: Senators @ Penguins | NBC, Sportsnet, CBC, TVA Sports

Monday, May 15, 8pm: Senators @ Penguins | NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports

Wednesday, May 17, 8pm: Penguins @ Senators | NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports

Friday, May 19, 8pm: Penguins @ Senators | NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports

*Sunday, May 21, 3pm: Senators @ Penguins | NBC, CBC, TVA Sports

*Tuesday, May 23, 8pm: Penguins @ Senators | NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports

*Thursday, May 25, 8pm: Senators @ Penguins | NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports

WESTERN CONFERENCE

Anaheim Ducks (P1) vs. Nashville Predators (WC2)

Friday, May 12, 9pm: Predators @ Ducks | NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports

Sunday, May 14, 7:30pm: Predators @ Ducks | NBCSN, Sportsnet, TVA Sports

Tuesday, May 16, 8pm: Ducks @ Predators | NBCSN, Sportsnet, CBC, TVA Sports

Thursday, May 18, 8pm: Ducks @ Predators | NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports

*Saturday, May 20, 7:15pm: Predators @ Ducks | NBC, CBC, TVA Sports

*Monday, May 22, 8pm: Ducks @ Predators | NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports

*Wednesday, May 24, 9pm: Predators @ Ducks | NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports

Users who are viewing this thread