What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official MLB playoffs thread: 23 hour game exhausts all ball supplies (1 Viewer)

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
The Brewers are paying Yeluch $11 million a year for the next three years with a $15 million club option in 2022. Brinson will eventually be good and Harrison and Isan Diaz look like pretty good prospects, but Brewers stole Yelich. 

Not as good as getting Moose Haas for Candy Lapido, but close. :mellow:  
Why would the Marlins get rid of such a talented young player under team control with a very manageable  contract?

Kershaw lit up again...can`t wait for David Prices turn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would the Marlins get rid of such a talented young player under team control with a very manageable  contract?

Kershaw lit up again...can`t wait for David Prices turn.
 Brinson has a really high ceiling and the other guys are good too. Yelich regressed last year and they basically sold low on top of it. Marlins have done some awful things since they’ve been a franchise and still have two championships. Sports is unfair. 

Brinson has a really high ceiling and the other guys are good too. Yelich regressed last year and they basically sold low on top of it. Marlins have done some awful things since they’ve been a franchise and still have two championships. Sports is unfair. 
Gotta agree here. Brewers Twitter blasted the front office for the deal at the time. No one wanted to get rid of Brinson. PS people on Twitter are usually dumb

Enough with the burger talk. I dont think many brewers fans are thinking about free burgers. This is the best team milwaukee has had since the early 80s.

Fox sports post game critical of the brewers use of the bullpen. Said the same thing after game 1 against Colorado. They haven't figured the brewers out after a month and a half of the same usage by counsell

Who says baseball isn’t exciting?

Great finish, this series is gonna be a tight one. 

Chris Singleton who called the game for  ESPN radio, said Machado would hit a homer in his at bat if he got a change up. Machado hit a 115 mph homer on the next pitch, on a change up. 

Who says baseball isn’t exciting?

Great finish, this series is gonna be a tight one. 

Chris Singleton who called the game for  ESPN radio, said Machado would hit a homer in his at bat if he got a change up. Machado hit a 115 mph homer on the next pitch, on a change up. 
Let's give props to Google Assistant. The real player here

Game 2 is huge. If the Brewers lose, that is a tough road series. When the Brewers win game 2, they will hopefully ride the momentum to win at least one game in Cali. Come back for game 6 to win 4-2.

Game 2 is huge. If the Brewers lose, that is a tough road series. When the Brewers win game 2, they will hopefully ride the momentum to win at least one game in Cali. Come back for game 6 to win 4-2.
Playoff baseball is the application of the “one game at a time cliche. You play tomorrow and go from there, adjust strategy as applicable. 

I was laughing when the announcers reported that Ryan Braun said "I am 34 and feel like I am going on 25"  Having had him on my ROTO team a few times I thought for sure he was going to say.."I am 34 and feel like I am going on 70"  Braun can`t play more than 3 games in a row without lower back, sore ribs, jammed finger, tight quad, shoulder issue, calf tightness, or some other ailment.

Councill is getting too cute with these pitching changes.
Definitely makes me nervous...but dude has seemed to dial up the right things at the right times.

Concerning they let it get close last night though.  Need good innings out of Miley and Chacin in the coming games.

Users who are viewing this thread