What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official NFC Championship Thread: Seahawks v 49ers*** (2 Viewers)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Sherman is hilarious. I love that guy, but can understand how he drums up the hate too.

Is NFLN doing the post game pressers? I hope Sherman gives a nice soliloquy.

Sherman tried to call out Crabtree and is now hated all over Twitter and here. (Except by Seattle fan of course) Bet that worked out the way he planned.

Erin Andrews: No ones talking about you Sherman.
She handled that pretty well I'm sure that was pent up dislike for on field chatter between them plus the emotion of the SB and making the game winning play. Usually he's locquaiscous and self serving but complimentary to the other team. He must not like Crabtree.

5Rings said:
Well, here I am, as I said I would be. Congrats on the gutsy, hard fought win Seattle. In particular to the classy posters in the early days of this thread - you know who you are.

I'm disappointed, obviously, but this was no blowout, and I'll ignore the next time I hear anyone talking about SF getting blown out in Seattle by default.

I give creds to the 12th man - that delay of game penalty on 3rd and 1 was crucial. And then asking to come back from 2 turnovers deep was just too much.

Looking forward to continuing the rivalry next year. Cheers.
the 12th man wears stripes.
Awful calls went seattle's way. But niners can't blame the refs. Kaepernick had two great opportunities to win and gave them away. Niners had their chances.

Seattle fans throwing trash at Bowman as he is carted off with an obviously serious knee injury, after being denied a fumble recovery pretty much sums up this game for me.

Great team, total lack of class. Who throws trash at an injured player.

Loved the Gene Okerlund look on Erin's face when Sherman started spewing - if Vince was watching he should throw a bunch of money her way.

Users who are viewing this thread