What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official NFL Schedule Reveal Thread , Post Your Leaks Here**, (1 Viewer)

JaxBill

Footballguy
looking forward to that week 3 Jags Texans Thurs game so they can scratch both teams off the list early

Last edited by a moderator:
@NerdingOnNFL: NFL SCHEDULE LEAK

Colts Full Schedule

1: @ HOU

2: @ JAX

3: KC

4: TEN

5: @ DEN TNF

6: JAX

7: @ TEN

8: WSH

9: @ NE

10: @ LV

11: PHI

12: PIT MNF

13: @ DAL SNF

14: BYE

15: @ MIN

16: LAC MNF

17: @ NYG

18: HOU

@MySportsUpdate: NFL schedule leak: The full Thanksgiving slate, now confirmed:

- Bills vs. Lions, 12:30 EST
- Giants vs. Cowboys, 4:30 EST
- Patriots vs. Vikings, 8:20 EST

@MySportsUpdate: NFL rewarded Cincy: After getting one primetime game last year (vs JAX), the Bengals are scheduled to have FIVE in 2022:

Wk 4: MIA (TNF)

Wk 5: @ BAL (SNF)

Wk 8: @ CLE (MNF)

Wk 11: @ PIT (SNF)

Wk 17: BUF (MNF)

They also have 4:25 ET starts vs DAL (Wk 2), KC (Wk 13) & TB (Wk 15).

@MySportsUpdate: Full Week 1 schedule: 

Season opener, Thursday night:

BUF @ LAR

Sunday early window:

NO @ ATL

CLE @ CAR

SF @ CHI

PIT @ CIN

PHI @ DET

IND @ HOU

NE @ MIA

BAL @ NYJ

JAX @ WSH

Late window Sunday:

KC @ ARZ

LV @ LAC

GB @ MIN

NYG @ TEN

Sunday Night:

TB @ DAL 

Monday Night

DEN @ SEA

@MySportsUpdate: Full Week 2 NFL schedule 

Thursday Night:

LAC @ KC 

Early Sunday:

NYJ @ CLE 

DET @ WSH 

CAR @ NYG

MIA @ BAL

TB @ NO

NE @ PIT

IND @ JAX 

Late window Sunday: 

SEA @ SF

ATL @ LAR

HOU @ DEN

AZ @ LV

CIN @ DAL 

Sunday Night:

CHI @ GB

Monday Night:  

TEN @ BUF

MIN @ PHI

@NerdingOnNFL: NFL SCHEDULE LEAK

Buffalo Bills Schedule

Preseason

1: IND

2: DEN

3: @ CAR

Regular Season

1: @ LAR TNF

2: TEN MNF

3: @ MIA

4: @ BAL

5: PIT

6: @ KC 4:25

7: BYE

8: GB SNF

9: @ NYJ

10: MIN

11: CLE

12: @ DET Thanksgiving

13: @ NE TNF

14: NYJ

15: MIA

16: @ CHI

17: @ CIN MNF

18: NE

NFL really hates fantasy football players.

2nd year in a row Indy byes week 14 (so if you play FFPC or RTS Taylor on bye in playoffs)

3rd year in a row CMC will bye during FFPC playoffs Week 13)

NFL really hates fantasy football players.

2nd year in a row Indy byes week 14 (so if you play FFPC or RTS Taylor on bye in playoffs)

3rd year in a row CMC will bye during FFPC playoffs Week 13)
Are bye weeks relevant with CMC? 

Week 13 - Arz / Car

Week 14 - Atl / Chi / GB / Ind / NO / Wash

They couldn't have gone with Jax, NYJ, Hou, NE for week 14 byes could they

I get it. But the guy has played 3 and 7 games the past two seasons. 

Oh I see what you mean except he still goes pick 2 or 3 in more than half the drafts I have seen so far so that is a valuable piece when in the playoffs.

I mean when you draft him you are not expecting for him to miss half the season again including your playoffs.  I mean you could just not draft him and pray he gets hurt again but praying isn't much of a strategy.

Does anyone understand the reasons for the byes like this?

2022 NFL bye weeks

Week 6: Lions, Texans, Titans, Raiders
Week 7: Bills, Eagles, Vikings, Rams
Week 8: Chiefs, Chargers
Week 9: Browns, Cowboys, Broncos, 49ers, Steelers, Giants
Week 10: Ravens, Bengals, Jets, Patriots
Week 11: Jaguars, Bucs, Seahawks, Dolphins
Week 12: None
Week 13: Cardinals, Panthers
Week 14: Falcons, Bears, Packers, Colts, Commanders, Saints

No team off week 12, two weeks with 2 teams off, two weeks with 6 off. 

Oh I see what you mean except he still goes pick 2 or 3 in more than half the drafts I have seen so far so that is a valuable piece when in the playoffs.

I mean when you draft him you are not expecting for him to miss half the season again including your playoffs.  I mean you could just not draft him and pray he gets hurt again but praying isn't much of a strategy.
I’m mostly joking, but the bye week might push him down just a little. He was pick 1.06 in our FBG mock. 

I’m mostly joking, but the bye week might push him down just a little. He was pick 1.06 in our FBG mock. 

I don't think most people much care about bye week like I do.  My fading of Taylor crushed me last year.

Just frustrating every year I am on here saying same thing.  I expected it this year knew there be week 13 and 14 byes but the same teams every year with the very best players every year is getting old.

Does anyone understand the reasons for the byes like this?

2022 NFL bye weeks

Week 6: Lions, Texans, Titans, Raiders
Week 7: Bills, Eagles, Vikings, Rams
Week 8: Chiefs, Chargers
Week 9: Browns, Cowboys, Broncos, 49ers, Steelers, Giants
Week 10: Ravens, Bengals, Jets, Patriots
Week 11: Jaguars, Bucs, Seahawks, Dolphins
Week 12: None
Week 13: Cardinals, Panthers
Week 14: Falcons, Bears, Packers, Colts, Commanders, Saints

No team off week 12, two weeks with 2 teams off, two weeks with 6 off. 
Saw an interview with the chair? of the scheduling committee and he mentioned that there were a large number of music concerts that they had to schedule around. He mentioned 4 different cities that they had to schedule around Elton John concerts.

I was surprised to hear Matt LaFleur say that GB had some input into not having their bye immediately following their international game in week 4. GB chose to play on a tougher/shorter travel week early in the season and get the late bye week. I didn't know teams had that much input to their byes/schedule.

Saw an interview with the chair? of the scheduling committee and he mentioned that there were a large number of music concerts that they had to schedule around. He mentioned 4 different cities that they had to schedule around Elton John concerts.

I was surprised to hear Matt LaFleur say that GB had some input into not having their bye immediately following their international game in week 4. GB chose to play on a tougher/shorter travel week early in the season and get the late bye week. I didn't know teams had that much input to their byes/schedule.
Makes sense I guess, concerts have already been scheduled for the fall. Still seems like they could be more consistent especially with week 12 vs 14. 

A team was offered the same option last year after a London game and declined the bye also.  

interesting that Detroit has every game in the early time slot this season.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread