What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official NHL 2023-24 Thread *** (2 Viewers)

I would feel a lot better about the Kings chances with a healthy Fiala and Villardi. Maybe Joonas can channel 2012 Quick and they go on a run.

Ugh. Looks like no Fiala and no Villardi. Joonas better stand on his head and Kings better not take any penalties.

Bruins dealing with illness issues for Game 1 of the playoffs. Linus Ullmark is a game-time decision, while Jeremy Swayman is likely out. Patrice Bergeron also a game-time decision.

Who needs Fiala and Villardi when Juice is on the loose!

Great job of staying out of the penalty box. That will be a key to moving on.

Feel ok about the Bolts but I don’t know. They have to be tired at this point.
I just don't think they are too tired to lose to a team that can't get out of the first round. Only one team in this series have a goalie that can win.

I don't think I have enough drunk in me too tell the whole story. But my company has 6 seats right behind the visitors bench at PNC Arena for Canes games. Chode sat there so he can confirm. Well, for game 1 against the NYI, when ESPN were interviewing the NYI coach, people from my company started pimping one of our brands.

Really like how hard the Kings play. Kempe looks impressive and they have a good mix of youth and vets.
I think the Kings are a year or two from being a force..........if they can solidify their goal tender. I would also love to see them resign Gabrikov as he has been just what they needed on the back end. I would be good with resigning both Joonas and Gavrikov. That should set them up for this run for the next few years.

Users who are viewing this thread