What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Plaxico Burress Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
from Roto

The New York Daily News writes that Plaxico Burress (questionable, ankle/knee) "will play" Sunday against the Bears.

Giants coach Tom Coughlin said during the week that Burress' situation isn't different from any other week despite his added knee ailment. The Bears-Giants game starts at 4:15 ET, but news that he's likely to play makes Plax worth waiting for if you don't have similarly elite options at wideout.

Who is starting Burress and who are you starting him over? I have him in over Fitz, R. White and C. Henry right now.

Who is starting Burress and who are you starting him over? I have him in over Fitz, R. White and C. Henry right now.
Right now he's in my lineup, but I have the luxury of waiting until the late game kicks off. If he's a no-go then I put in Chad Johnson.

Eli Manning-QB- Giants Dec. 2 - 10:14 am et

After snowing in Chicago Saturday, there could be freezing rain and windy conditions for the Giants-Bears game Sunday.

Snow doesn't seem to always have a major impact on the passing game (it affects defense too), but windy conditions could slow down Eli and Rex Grossman. Weather may also affect games in Philly, Pittsburgh, and Kansas City.

Source: FoxSports.com

:football:

Eli Manning-QB- Giants Dec. 2 - 10:14 am et After snowing in Chicago Saturday, there could be freezing rain and windy conditions for the Giants-Bears game Sunday.Snow doesn't seem to always have a major impact on the passing game (it affects defense too), but windy conditions could slow down Eli and Rex Grossman. Weather may also affect games in Philly, Pittsburgh, and Kansas City.Source: FoxSports.com :goodposting:
Ugh. Freezing Rain/Snow + busted ankle + bum knee + wind + crappy Eli = not good AT ALL for Plax. Looks like I'm banking on Pitt getting that field thing somewhat right this week for CJ. Couldn't pull the trigger on D-Bowe.

buzzhunter said:
BustedKnuckles said:
Eli Manning-QB- Giants Dec. 2 - 10:14 am et After snowing in Chicago Saturday, there could be freezing rain and windy conditions for the Giants-Bears game Sunday.Snow doesn't seem to always have a major impact on the passing game (it affects defense too), but windy conditions could slow down Eli and Rex Grossman. Weather may also affect games in Philly, Pittsburgh, and Kansas City.Source: FoxSports.com :confused:
Ugh. Freezing Rain/Snow + busted ankle + bum knee + wind + crappy Eli = not good AT ALL for Plax. Looks like I'm banking on Pitt getting that field thing somewhat right this week for CJ. Couldn't pull the trigger on D-Bowe.
Pulled him for R. White who plays in a dome, but has Harrington as his qb.

Plaxico Burress-WR- Giants Dec. 2 - 3:16 pm et

Plaxico Burress is active for the Giants in Week 13.

If you waited, Burress is worth starting against a weak Chicago secondary despite concerns about his knee injury.

Nathan Vasher-DB- Bears Dec. 2 - 3:13 pm et

Bears declared CB Nathan Vasher, QB Kyle Orton (3rd QB), LB Nick Roach, LB Darrell McClover, G Josh Beekman, WR Mike Hass, and DE Antonio Garay inactive.

It was thought that Vasher would be active for the game, but his absence is good news for the Giants' passing game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread