What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official President Joe Biden Thread*** BEST EVER! (1 Viewer)

I might have missed it while I was seeing red last night, but did Joe Biden really vow to end cancer as we know it last night?

Divisive, psychotic, Hitleresque rant. Worst POS ever in the WH. Why is obama doing this to him? Does he hate him that much? It's been confirmed that Obama knows Biden is a complete idiot.

I see the overwhelming # of leftists here are not crowing about how great it is because they know it was a complete disaster and to even try to defend it would simply show complete ignorance.

Divisive, psychotic, Hitleresque rant. Worst POS ever in the WH. Why is obama doing this to him? Does he hate him that much? It's been confirmed that Obama knows Biden is a complete idiot.

I see the overwhelming # of leftists here are not crowing about how great it is because they know it was a complete disaster and to even try to defend it would simply show complete ignorance.
Don't be so hard on Trump.

Don't be so hard on Trump.
That's all ya can come up with. :lmao:

So we get hitler comps, psychotic, POS, and idiot all in one rant.

Thanks for yet another drive by LOD. See you in a few days for another.

lod001 hates divisive talk.

another sign you may be extreme right...you read redstate.
Seriously...one of the most far right biased sites you can find.
CNN is bad sure...but the complaint is now that it was a little softer color? That is the nitpicking they are going with. Must not have been all that bad if that is what Redstate is complaining about today.

As far as media in general, I do not watch CNN. I watch both MSNBC and Fox because I want to see how both sides cover the same story and what each station prioritizes, plus there is news that is only covered by one side.

CNN is bad sure...but the complaint is now that it was a little softer color? That is the nitpicking they are going with. Must not have been all that bad if that is what Redstate is complaining about today.
Ok Sho.

I enjoyed the editor's note at the bottom of the article.

So we get hitler comps, psychotic, POS, and idiot all in one rant.

Thanks for yet another drive by LOD. See you in a few days for another.
Patrolling another thread?

Buck Sexton
@BuckSexton

Biden has always been a dishonest, moronic blow-hard, but this speech was the most angry, divisive and delusional ******** any sitting president has said in living memory Joe promised unity in 2020. What he delivers in 2022 is Stalin demanding purges at the politburo

To claim that was the most divisive thing said by any sitting president ignores so much...but that is what you get when someone comes right out with the bolded.
Between this and redstate links...you aren't doing much to convince anyone you aren't on the extreme right here Max.

Buck Sexton
@BuckSexton

Biden has always been a dishonest, moronic blow-hard, but this speech was the most angry, divisive and delusional ******** any sitting president has said in living memory Joe promised unity in 2020. What he delivers in 2022 is Stalin demanding purges at the politburo

To claim that was the most divisive thing said by any sitting president ignores so much...but that is what you get when someone comes right out with the bolded.
Between this and redstate links...you aren't doing much to convince anyone you aren't on the extreme right here Max.
I'm not trying to at this point. The toxic libs on this board have labeled me. I'll live in my corner now.

Buck Sexton
@BuckSexton

I'm not trying to at this point. The toxic libs on this board have labeled me. I'll live in my corner now.
They way you’ve been treated in here has been shameful

Buck Sexton
@BuckSexton

Seems they are labeling your actions...for that, you are calling people toxic.

Id argue the rhetoric of Sexton and Redstate is inherently extremist and toxic itself. And that is the type of toxic rhetoric and propaganda that leads people to believe in the lies of someone like Trump.

The administration has had quite the breakthrough - they have evidently created nearly ten-thousand million jobs. We all have ten jobs now. :lmao:
:shrug:
She only reads what’s in the binder
Correction: "Binder" is an old term - it makes it sound like it's just a collection of hodge-podge stuff.

The new term is "Dossier" - it makes it sound more official as if the contents are 100% verified and accurate (even though they really aren't). It gives the APPEARANCE of validity.

Breaking: MAGA Republicans dislike speech about how dangerous MAGA Republicans are.
So out of the 74,222,960 people who voted for Trump 903 were arrested on Jan 6th.
There are no real examples of of Trump voters being violently dangerous before the Jan 6th riot or since .
How exactly are they dangerous ?

Breaking: MAGA Republicans dislike speech about how dangerous MAGA Republicans are.
So out of the 74,222,960 people who voted for Trump 903 were arrested on Jan 6th.
There are no real examples of of Trump voters being violently dangerous before the Jan 6th riot or since .
They aren’t, but he has to push that narrative as it’s all his party has at this point.

They aren’t, but he has to push that narrative as it’s all his party has at this point.
* crickets *

What does this even mean? Its like, there were 14 million Japanese, 400 of them attacked Pearl Harbor, but there's no real examples of them being violently dangerous before or since.

I don't really care very much if Trump supporters were at the Capitol, openly support the people who were at the Capitol, or indirectly support the people who were at the Capitol through their continued support of the man who orchestrated the attack.

American democracy is under threat and Biden was 100% right to call it out as creeping fascism.

I don't really care very much if Trump supporters were at the Capitol, openly support the people who were at the Capitol, or indirectly support the people who were at the Capitol through their continued support of the man who orchestrated the attack.

American democracy is under threat and Biden was 100% right to call it out as creeping fascism.
Sorry it’s just laughable how much the bolded company line gets regurgitated by the left when the threat is clearly Biden and the unprovoked BS from his speech. It’s clear no one on the left really cares about the “American democracy”, they just want to protect themselves from the inevitable loss of control. Biden’s speech = Trump, you aren’t saving anything when you elected him.

How quickly the Biden followers jump behind his hateful negative speeches is more of a threat to democracy than the Trump/MAGA boogeyman MSNBC tells its followers about.

Last edited:

Sorry it’s just laughable how much the bolded company line gets regurgitated by the left when the threat is clearly Biden and the unprovoked BS from his speech. It’s clear no one on the left really cares about the “American democracy”, they just want to protect themselves from the inevitable loss of control. Biden’s speech = Trump, you aren’t saving anything when you elected him.

How quickly the Biden followers jump behind his hateful negative speeches is more of a threat to democracy than the Trump/MAGA boogeyman MSNBC tells its followers about.
Given the assaults on democracy on January 6th and the continued dragging their heels of top Republicans when it comes to the committee and other actual investigations surrounding the election, the push from some republicans to give power to states to overturn elections they don’t like the results of, threats against the FBI and others and the ongoing thought of bloodshed if Trump is indicted…does not appear Biden’s comments were unprovoked at all.

Users who are viewing this thread