What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Soccer Discussion Thread*** (3 Viewers)

LOL they are having like a half-time break in the middle of the big time-killer...

Also like how FIFA being FIFA the guy that got sent off in '62 still got to play in the final anyway.

Good to see the $US still being used as the standard measure for costs rather than Euros. :goodposting:

I've just realized I'm sorta doing a Hippling without actually responding to any other posts if that's possible :bag:

-QG

LOL :goodposting:

Well the African musical interlude is actually pretty good. A pleasant time killer at least. Certainly better than Blatter botching where the opening game is going to be at any rate.

It's being shown live on espn360 btw for those who are able to get it :unsure:

This lady just became rich probably - pretty good career break for Angelique :bag:

Last edited by a moderator:
whoa the time killer has like sub plots and stuff now...

1970 - the first world cup completely taking place in a polluted haze...

1978 - HAND OF GOD!!!!!! Years later we would learn the name "Henry"

1990 - The cup where I laid on the couch watching Cameroon win while totally stoned after my root canal surgery!

Next up.... USA USA USA USA highlights :lmao: The first world cup decided by a crappy shootout :lmao: But...the one World Cup game I attended. Saudi Arabia defeating Morocco (they literally ran out of soda...beer however was plentiful) :unsure:

Now for goofy mascot merchandising break...at least it's not like the sperm with legs that the Atlanta Olympics had.

Those by a TV please don't the Chris Berman spoilers for those of us watching on line :)

Whiplash just demonstrated the fact of the lag to me...

Woohoo!!! Time to draw the teams!!!!

Jerome Whathisname - the new Sepp Blatter

Go Jerome!!! Right with the kiss on Charlize there :)

"Ive been working Charlize since 2004...."

South Africa is the red ball - cool all Pick 3 lottery prizes are double tonight :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay TV folks. Post when the next person is announced so we can coordinate lag times so as to avoid spoiling :lmao:

Everyone's taking a crack at Charlize...

Mikain Tini!

Users who are viewing this thread