What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Sons of Anarchy Thread (1 Viewer)

I am finally watching this show and I am hooked.

Middle of season 1 and the highlights so far:

Gemma giving Wendy the shot of crank :shock:

The ax to the head

Knife or Flame :shock: HFS

Clay and Gemma having the yelling match in the police station :lmao: :lmao:

Jax shooting Agent Kohn then him and Tara going at it. :loco:

Hiding the guns in the septic tank truck :lmao:

Looking forward to getting all caught up.

I am finally watching this show and I am hooked.Middle of season 1 and the highlights so far:Gemma giving Wendy the shot of crank :shock: The ax to the headKnife or Flame :shock: HFSClay and Gemma having the yelling match in the police station :lmao: :lmao: Jax shooting Agent Kohn then him and Tara going at it. :loco: Hiding the guns in the septic tank truck :lmao: Looking forward to getting all caught up.
Just pretend that it ends after Season 2.

I just got invited to a dinner/wine tasting event for tonight. Tickets are $200 per person but a friend of my has an extra that he wanted to give me for free. It's pretty much one of the best annual local events. I told him "no thanks". When he asked me why I sat there in stunned silence. I did take the high road though. I somehow managed to keep my temper when I said "SOA is on tonight". Then I hung up on him.

I just got invited to a dinner/wine tasting event for tonight. Tickets are $200 per person but a friend of my has an extra that he wanted to give me for free. It's pretty much one of the best annual local events. I told him "no thanks". When he asked me why I sat there in stunned silence. I did take the high road though. I somehow managed to keep my temper when I said "SOA is on tonight". Then I hung up on him.
####### Catalina Wine Mixer

I will be without power for a bit so I will miss tonight's and maybe even next weeks. I'm kind of bummed. Will expect detailed reports from GPJ and Marvin tomorrow. TIA

JFC. Jax just buys that bull#### from Clay that it was a van that ran her off the road. "Gee whiz, you tried to kill my father and my wife, but I'll believe you! I don't even need to check the toxicology reports from the doctor! Gee Clay, you're the best!"

Better episode than recent ones, although still a lot of silliness (Jax buying Clay's explanation about Gemma's accident without question, Frankie/Lila, the token chase and shooting).

JFC. Jax just buys that bull#### from Clay that it was a van that ran her off the road. "Gee whiz, you tried to kill my father and my wife, but I'll believe you! I don't even need to check the toxicology reports from the doctor! Gee Clay, you're the best!"
:goodposting: Completely unbelievable what they're doing with Jax. Horrible. They change the details of his character for no reason other than the lazy writing calling for it.

And before any of you crybabies brings it up I'm sure there are several good reasons why nobody ran blood/toxicology on Gemma after the accident and why Tara didn't know about it.

'Limp Ditka said:
I'm going in.... this is going to be an awful 45 minutes, isn't it?
lots of unintentional comedy with this show. I loved when the nomad shot that girl in the leg. I've seen this done a few times but this one was really brought the :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
'mr. furley said:
am i the only one here who gives a sht about Chibbs?
Yes. None of the other Sons seem to care at all... Of all the absurdity that occurs on a weekly basis on this show, this is the one detail that bothers me.

And before any of you crybabies brings it up I'm sure there are several good reasons why nobody ran blood/toxicology on Gemma after the accident and why Tara didn't know about it.
Driving in this carAll StonedGrandkids in backheadin' homeI can't drive straightA perfect Line I think it's sleepy time

'mr. furley said:
am i the only one here who gives a sht about Chibbs?
They took our Chibbshe's all aloneNo one cares at allhe's on his ownThe Crow saves Lila's legbecause she's fineChibbs gets hit from behindso he won't dieGotta shoot your hostagesin the thigh

Clay is up to no good

Wants back that throne :stirspot:

Jax knows all about it :hot:

And he's not alone :hot: :hot: :hot:

Frankie Diamonds gave him up :hophead:

Seems like Clay will die :deadhorse:

But Jax says "We need more proof!"

The audience rolls their eyes :rolleyes:

Gotta draw this out until Season 9. :sleep:

Came in here to post something about last nights show, saw what this thread has become, and am gonna slowly back out. :rolleyes:

My wife decided to start watching the show with me late last year and is always asking me questions. This year I have had to throw my hands up and just tell her," I have no idea", a couple of times. Last night it was," Aren't they going to go look for their friend?"

In the past if somebody asked me for an example of great acting I probably would have showed them Brando in "Streetcar Named Desire" or Hoffman in "Midnight Cowboy" or Hackman in "The French Connection". But not after last night.

If that question is ever asked of me again I would do nothing more than tell them to watch the Christopher Reed's (Filthy Phil) performance in the scene when the Sons first show up at the hospital after they find out about Gemma's accident.

1. The way he lowers his head to portray concern and solemnity.

2. His absolutely dead-on delivery of the line "what about you guys?'

In the past if somebody asked me for an example of great acting I probably would have showed them Brando in "Streetcar Named Desire" or Hoffman in "Midnight Cowboy" or Hackman in "The French Connection". But not after last night.If that question is ever asked of me again I would do nothing more than tell them to watch the Christopher Reed's (Filthy Phil) performance in the scene when the Sons first show up at the hospital after they find out about Gemma's accident. 1. The way he lowers his head to portray concern and solemnity.2. His absolutely dead-on delivery of the line "what about you guys?'
Filthy Phil's performance harkens back to a young Clint Eastwood in Rawhide. This time in a few years, we'll be talking about his Oscar-winning performance as Jabba The Hutt's son in Star Wars 7.

In the past if somebody asked me for an example of great acting I probably would have showed them Brando in "Streetcar Named Desire" or Hoffman in "Midnight Cowboy" or Hackman in "The French Connection". But not after last night.If that question is ever asked of me again I would do nothing more than tell them to watch the Christopher Reed's (Filthy Phil) performance in the scene when the Sons first show up at the hospital after they find out about Gemma's accident. 1. The way he lowers his head to portray concern and solemnity.2. His absolutely dead-on delivery of the line "what about you guys?'
you're really overlooking the brilliance of Frankie Diamonds. guy is an artist.

Users who are viewing this thread