What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Sons of Anarchy Thread (1 Viewer)

Hoping that Jax gets killed off by black and the final scene is Ladysmith Black Mambazo doing a rendition of Everybody Wang Chung Tonight.

I'm actually tired at work this morning from watching SOA, that might be more pathetic than juicey boy and his cockaroach.

Man I love that little psychopath's brutal honesty:

Gemma: Do you understand what an accident is?

Abel: Do you?
That scene, right near the end of Night of the Living Dead, where the little girl has turned and is sitting on her mom stabbing her with a trowel in her chest?

Yeah, I can see Abel doing that to Gemma

I was positive that Abel was the one to chop up the birds, it was such a let down when they went in the next room and I realized it wasn't him after all.

The final song was called about 10 pages back. It will be Mother by Danzig, sung acoustically from a grade school boys choir.

This show has become so ridiculous that I hope the ending goes like this:

Gemma and Jax take each other out.

Final scene is Chibs in a preacher outfit saying an unintelligible sermon as a casket is lowered into the ground.On top of the casket are Tig and Walter Goggins going at each other.

This show has become so ridiculous that I hope the ending goes like this:

Gemma and Jax take each other out.

Final scene is Chibs in a preacher outfit saying an unintelligible sermon as a casket is lowered into the ground.On top of the casket are Tig and Walter Goggins going at each other.
With Metallicas One being played on the Mandolin.

I finally saw this masterpiece tonight. The closing montage version of Watchtower took me to another place. It reminded me of the kind of cover song you'd hear at a place called Blooze Bar on a Thursday night by a band called Greg and the Jammers. The drummer is just waiting for a better gig to come along, but the lead singer is pretty sure he's reached the pinnacle. And so is Debbie. She's that used up, chain-smoking burnout dancing alone with her eyes closed and head down, holding a Bud Light and she's just feeling it, man. There could be 100 people in the place (there isn't) or there could be 14 (there is) and she wouldn't know. She's lost in the groove of her Greg, who's slowly murdering another classic song and for another magical night, he forgets how far behind he is with his court-mandated child support payments and Debbie no longer cares her son wants to be a woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally saw this masterpiece tonight. The closing montage version of Watchtower took me to another place. It reminded me of the kind of cover song you'd hear at a place called Blooze Bar on a Thursday night by a band called Greg and the Jammers. The drummer is just waiting for a better gig to come along, but the lead singer is pretty sure he's reached the pinnacle. And so is Debbie. She's that used up, chain-smoking burnout dancing alone with her eyes closed and head down, holding a Bud Light and she's just feeling it, man. There could be 100 people in the place (there isn't) or there could be 14 (there is) and she wouldn't know. She's lost in the groove of her Greg, who's slowly murdering another classic song and for another magical night, he forgets how far behind he is with his court-mandated child support payments and Debbie no longer cares her son wants to be a woman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dU68enUUwU

Closing song will be sung by Gemma, the only fitting tune will be to have her sing:

Ridin' through this world
All alone
God takes your soul
You're on your own

The crow flies straight
A perfect line
On the devil's path
Until you die

This life is short
Baby that's a fact
Better live it right
You ain't comin' back

Gotta raise some hell
Before they take you down
Gotta live this life

Gotta look this world
In the eye
Gotta live this life
Till you die

You better have soul
Nothin' less
Cause when it's business time
It's life or death

The king is dead
But life goes on
Don't lose your head
When a deal goes down

Better keep your eye
On the road ahead
Gotta live this life

Gotta look this world
In the eye
Gotta live this life
Till you die

Katey Segal's quintet of make-up artists* sing "We're A Happy Family" a capella and in half-time.

* - See, because she needs a lot of make-up to not look like an extra from The Walking Dead.

:lmao: :lmao: I had forgotten that Dodge moment where Tig and Juice are breaking in to steal a truck and Juice gives the dog Crank instead of a sedative. And Tig gets bit in the ###

Users who are viewing this thread