What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official Super Bowl LI Thread - Falcons vs Patriots *** (1 Viewer)

Julio really the MVP of this game - he's taking the whole Patriot D with him
Yeah, he runs across the formation and three Patriots go with him.  I get that Belichick takes away your best player but it gets problematic when teams have so many weapons.  

Pats really missing Gronk.  I know  they were SUPPOSED to not miss a beat and score more without him.....but they really could use Gronk right about now. 

I know nobody feels bad for brady, but lost in this was that his mom is dying and didnt get to see a single game this year until tonight, and tom who never talks about this stuff dedicated this game to her.  

I'm not a Patriots hater, but I'm almost glad they are going to lose because Bill is stupid enough to play James White over a healthy Dion Lewis. Its like driving your Honda Civic to the prom when you have a Porsche in the garage....

Of course hindsight is 20/20--but it's become obvious that the Pats were an above average team that finished the season very strong due to a patty cake schedule.  It's also become obvious that the Falcons are elite offensively and criminally under rated defensively.  They are for real and are a far better team than I have given them credit for this season. I was rooting for this to be a close game--but watching how well the Falcons are playing is pretty cool.  Hats off to them. 

I'm not a Patriots hater, but I'm almost glad they are going to lose because Bill is stupid enough to play James White over a healthy Dion Lewis. Its like driving your Honda Civic to the prom when you have a Porsche in the garage....
Lewis has been crap when he has been in.

Users who are viewing this thread