What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL Super Bowl LV Thread *** Kansas City Chiefs (-3) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (O/U 56) (1 Viewer)

Congrats Tampa Bay fans.  What a lucky break for you that New England didn't wrap up Brady and he walked.

I wonder if KC has thought about blocking the defenders that are rushing the QB. I mean they would do better to just let them get themselves run over. At least they'd be getting in front of someone. 

I think both White and Fournette deserve it over Brady right now. White has had a monster game and shut down what KC has wanted to do on offense. And Fournette has put up really nice numbers.
Also Gronk brought in the one last that set the tone. That said, it will be TB 12 100%. 

nope. hell of a lot of gamblers in America care a ton. likely will kill the under
I don't think he really cares about people with gambling addictions. Thats on them. And this isn't t say you are an addict but honestly Gamblers only make up a small percentage of who watches this game 

I wonder if KC has thought about blocking the defenders that are rushing the QB. I mean they would do better to just let them get themselves run over. At least they'd be getting in front of someone. 
Chiefs had an amazing game plan against Buffalo and totally crapped the bed for the Super Bowl. They just never made any adjustments when it was clear that they couldn’t block enough.

Playoffs were unkind. 3rd place & 4th respectively. Won the loser bowl in the 4th place league. Mostly played for free this year as a result but that’s not the goal. 

On the upside my business is surviving thanks to amazing support by my customers & family is healthy. So that’s as good as I could hope in a COVID year. 
Hell yeah, man! That’s great to hear, I’m sure it’s been a tough year. Hope all goes well through the offseason, I’ll be back here week 1 in September. 

All good ones
I'm forgetting a few especially football wise. Bednarik to not sound like a homer but one of the all time best two way players in the NFL back in the day is up there. You also got Nolan Ryan as well. 

Need to remember though Brady plays in an era where it's a lot easier for QBs too as well. This doesn't take anything away from him but rule changes help. Similar to the NBA maybe MJ has a longer career if they banned hand checking and all earlier. 

As a Skins fan, I'm still trying to wrap my head around how our beer man Heinicke totally carved up this TB defense and Mahomes looks helpless out there. 
Week 9 against the Saints, too. Bucs defense doesn’t yet have the consistency of an all-time unit, but they have some hardware just the same.

Unnecessary, talk about piling on. Ugh. 
I don't blame Jim or Tony on that. That's on the CBS producers IMHO. Jim and Tony seem really professional enough they wouldn't bring that up on their own. Had to be something the truck told them too 

Users who are viewing this thread