What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL Super Bowl LV Thread *** Kansas City Chiefs (-3) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (O/U 56) (2 Viewers)

Jordan, Wilt, Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron, Gretzky 
Gretzky has more assists than anyone else has assists+goals. He has about 50% more points than the #2 all time. He has about 10% more goals than the #2 all time. Brady is making it a closer and closer case, but Gretzky was so freaking dominant it’s crazy. And Gretzky did it in an era that wasn’t friendly to offense.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel bad about how lonely and jealous Tony is going to be in the coming months at home while Jim is out doing Final 4 and gold 

Easily one of the worst super bowls ever
Yeah, if I didn't have a serious interest in all things pro football, I'd have to agree with you. But those years from like '87-94 or 5 when the NFC was trucking the AFC? Those were some bad bowls. 55-10 with SF against Denver might have been the worst. The one where SF trucked the Chargers was bad, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gretzky has more assists than anyone else has assists+goals. He has about 50% more points than the #2 all time. He has about 10% more goals than the #2 all time. Brady is making it a closer and closer case, but Gretzky was so freaking dominant it’s crazy.
I’m not a hockey guy, he ended up with how many rings? He won a few right? 

Gabbert is like “Tom, can I take a snap” and Brady shoves past him as he puts his helmet on and runs onto the field 

Godwin? I predict that he's gone next year. Somebody is going to pay him unless they franchise him, and I'm not sure they're gonna have cap for that. Gonna have to find a new weapon.

I do't know if it was one of the worst ever, but it sure was a turd. Looked like a top team versus a 2-14 team. I can't help but wonder how much was due to some of those calls in the first half. 
Changed the game somewhat. But all those calls against the KC D don’t change the fact that their O scored 9 points. 

Gretzky has more assists than anyone else has assists+goals. He has about 50% more points than the #2 all time. He has about 10% more goals than the #2 all time. Brady is making it a closer and closer case, but Gretzky was so freaking dominant it’s crazy. And Gretzky did it in an era that wasn’t friendly to offense.
Big key here is that last sentence. I didn't look up his Stats till a few yrs ago. Went to compare to others compared to him and was amazed just how far those guys were to him. When someone says look up The Great Ones stats you will be out of words they aren't wrong. I only got to see him when I was a young age in the later stages of his career with NYR though. 

Users who are viewing this thread