What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 'The Walking Dead' TV Series Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Lori's not alive folks. There have been multiple confirmations that she died during childbirth, Carl offed her and then the zombie at her remains.
Pretty sure she's still alive, guy. You offer no proof to the contrary.
Kirkman confirmed it two episodes ago. Greg Nicotero, exec producer and director of last Sunday's episode, confirmed her remains were eaten by the zombie Rick killed. That's two exec producers and the creator of the comic the show is based on. That's enough confirmation for me.

Lori's not alive folks. There have been multiple confirmations that she died during childbirth, Carl offed her and then the zombie at her remains.
Kirkman confirmed it two episodes ago. Greg Nicotero, exec producer and director of last Sunday's episode, confirmed her remains were eaten by the zombie Rick killed. That's two exec producers and the creator of the comic the show is based on. That's enough confirmation for me.
:rolleyes: Like a director/writer/showrunner would spoil some huge plot twist/shocker.

Believe what you want I guess but there's more than enough evidence provided in both episodes as well as the confirmations from two exec producers that shouldn't have anyone thinking Lori's alive at this point in my opinion.

:rolleyes: Like a director/writer/showrunner would spoil some huge plot twist/shocker.
At this point the director's could have had Lori's face hanging from the Zombies mouth and you'd all proclaim:" :shrug: so, she could have still lived through losing her face.. Still haven't seen the flat line showing us she really is dead. "

:lol:

Explanation of where Lori's body was was on talking dead. You saw rick pick up the bullet where Lori's head was. You also saw drag marks of blood everywhere. Not the best explanation, but that zombie dragged Lori around the corner and ate what he could. Filled himself so full, he sat there where Rick found him. His belly looking like he just got back from a Thanksgiving feast of Lori Leftovers. Rick just lost it and went crazy on it.Zombies will eat fresh kills. Lori was probably still warm when the zombie dug in. Dead, but warm. We saw the zombies lured into the prison by fresh deer kill. The smell of fresh blood will do it.
Since there was no skeleton I thought the zombie just chowed down on the afterbirth leavin's. Carol saved Lori somehow and they are both still alive? Drag marks but no skeleton? Carol dragged her to safety. The bullet had no hair or blood on it.
I don't think Rick picked up the bullet, I think it was the shell casing. I do agree with the theory and sticking to the idea that Carol and Lorie are still alive out there. Just too many holes in this Lorie death that leaves the probability she is alive. And no skeleton, when did zombies eat the entire body? For teeth that are so fragile they can now chew an entire skeletal system. Not buying it.
I'm pretty sure that was the mushroomed bullet. I think it even left an indentation in the floor (in the middle of the pool of dried blood).Unless I'm seeing things, the zombie also had what appeared to be Lori's hair sticking out of it's mouth/face. I don't understand why the zombie would drag her body though.

At this point the director's could have had Lori's face hanging from the Zombies mouth and you'd all proclaim:" :shrug: so, she could have still lived through losing her face.. Still haven't seen the flat line showing us she really is dead. "

Nice fallacy there.

Nice fallacy there.
Pretty sure this HAS to be a :fishing: trip but I'll bite for a bit.... She was gutted like a :fishy: and yet some here want to believe she is still alive.. :loco:

I will begrudingly drop my Lori is alive crusade. However, my Carol is still alive crusade is just begining!
No reason not to believe that.. No death scene, no body shown at the grave site.. At this point I think they buried her do-rag or whatever it was she was wearing on her head, thinking a Zombie ate her. :popcorn:

Nice fallacy there.
Pretty sure this HAS to be a :fishing: trip but I'll bite for a bit.... She was gutted like a :fishy: and yet some here want to believe she is still alive.. :loco:
There is no proof that she is dead. It's all circumstantial. I supposed you believed that Merle was dead all along as well.

The fat zombie obviously ate something recently, as they made that whole scene a point. Who else would it have eaten? It was in the same room as Lori, and Lori's body was gone.

Durrrrrr

If she wasn't dead why wouldn't Carl have said that to Rick when he was completely losing it?

"Hey dad, it's OK. She's just gutted open like a fish and I left her comatose so zombies could eat her but she really isn't dead so you can stop losing it now.

"Oh, and can you help me score with Maggie's sister. I'm totally diggin her."

I will be shocked - and actually quite disappointed - if that's the last we ever see of Carol. If that's the case I think they got pretty lazy. A "main" character like her deserves a much more obvious/detailed death. She had way more lines than T-Dogg and he got the heroes departure.

If she wasn't dead why wouldn't Carl have said that to Rick when he was completely losing it? "Hey dad, it's OK. She's just gutted open like a fish and I left her comatose so zombies could eat her but she really isn't dead so you can stop losing it now."Oh, and can you help me score with Maggie's sister. I'm totally diggin her."
Carl is stupid. Maybe he just thought she was dead.

If she wasn't dead why wouldn't Carl have said that to Rick when he was completely losing it? "Hey dad, it's OK. She's just gutted open like a fish and I left her comatose so zombies could eat her but she really isn't dead so you can stop losing it now."Oh, and can you help me score with Maggie's sister. I'm totally diggin her."
Reasonable assumption after putting a bullet in her head.

I have little doubt Carol will be in one of the next two episodes. Just not sure if Daryl will be sticking her with an arrow or a weiner.

Wonder if zombies poop. Seriously. The zombie that ate Lori had that big### gut after his meal, but most zombies are skinny. So do they poop it all out or walk it off? Do they zumba?

***MAJOR SPOILER***

CAROL IS ALIVE: Here's Spoil the Dead's description for how Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) finds his occasional flirtmate, Carol. "Daryl takes it upon himself to go searching for Carol in the prison. He encounters nothing but zombies on the way, and finds one with a knife in it's head, still alive. It's still alive because the one who stabbed it only stabbed it through the cheek and not the brain. Daryl realizes that it was Carol and that it means she no longer had a weapon with her. Desperate and believing she is dead, he falls to the ground, sitting on the floor. He then notices a door in front of him that someone was trying to open. Daryl takes it to mean a zombie was trying to get in but failed, but at the end of the episode he opens the door and there Carol lays on the ground, alive but almost powerless." If this is true, hopefully Carol can recover quickly and start to help with the baby. Carol and Daryl could be her godparents!

You're assuming that he really did it.

I am skeptical that the show would kill Carol off (1) after T's sacrifice and (2) without letting us see it. She might be still out there but why stay hidden after the immediate danger has passed?

I can't decide whether the governor is interested in growing his community or enslaving it. I'd want to grow the place as large as I could but then I'm not a guy who's primarily interested in growing his own personal power. There are plenty of psychos who are, though. And what's his troubled scientist up to?
:goodposting: pretty sure she is still out there.. be it alive or, ala Sophia, a zombie ... Very :confused: why they glossed over her for the entire episode, short of the grave.
Very weird episode...on Talking Dead they mentioned that Greg Nicotero directed it and I remember him directing a bad episode from last season. I don't know how much the writing depends on who the director is but the writing was terrible this week. Digging a grave and filling it back up without a body and without a word from anyone onscreen is ridiculous.
It bugged me so I looked it up...it was the episode where Carl wandered off to throw rocks at the zombie who later became the Stealth Zombie who killed Dale.

There isn't a shred of evidence which indicates he didn't.

***MAJOR SPOILER***

CAROL IS ALIVE: Here's Spoil the Dead's description for how Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) finds his occasional flirtmate, Carol. "Daryl takes it upon himself to go searching for Carol in the prison. He encounters nothing but zombies on the way, and finds one with a knife in it's head, still alive. It's still alive because the one who stabbed it only stabbed it through the cheek and not the brain. Daryl realizes that it was Carol and that it means she no longer had a weapon with her. Desperate and believing she is dead, he falls to the ground, sitting on the floor. He then notices a door in front of him that someone was trying to open. Daryl takes it to mean a zombie was trying to get in but failed, but at the end of the episode he opens the door and there Carol lays on the ground, alive but almost powerless." If this is true, hopefully Carol can recover quickly and start to help with the baby. Carol and Daryl could be her godparents!
This is about what I figured. :thumbup:

There isn't a shred of evidence which indicates he didn't.
You trying to prove a negative? Like trying to prove that Bigfoot DOESN'T exist?

I am skeptical that the show would kill Carol off (1) after T's sacrifice and (2) without letting us see it. She might be still out there but why stay hidden after the immediate danger has passed?

I can't decide whether the governor is interested in growing his community or enslaving it. I'd want to grow the place as large as I could but then I'm not a guy who's primarily interested in growing his own personal power. There are plenty of psychos who are, though. And what's his troubled scientist up to?
:goodposting: pretty sure she is still out there.. be it alive or, ala Sophia, a zombie ... Very :confused: why they glossed over her for the entire episode, short of the grave.
Very weird episode...on Talking Dead they mentioned that Greg Nicotero directed it and I remember him directing a bad episode from last season. I don't know how much the writing depends on who the director is but the writing was terrible this week. Digging a grave and filling it back up without a body and without a word from anyone onscreen is ridiculous.
It bugged me so I looked it up...it was the episode where Carl wandered off to throw rocks at the zombie who later became the Stealth Zombie who killed Dale.
Interestingly, these 2 were also written by the same person - Angela Kang - who has written one other episode.

You trying to prove a negative?
I'm not the one who has to prove anything here. It's obvious Carl shot Lori and she's dead. That in the very next episode we saw a zombie with Lori's hair hanging out of his mouth adds even further confirmation that she's gone. There's absolutely no way Carl would let his father have a complete breakdown in front of everyone if Lori was still alive. It defies all common sense.

I'm not the one who has to prove anything here. It's obvious Carl shot Lori and she's dead. That in the very next episode we saw a zombie with Lori's hair hanging out of his mouth adds even further confirmation that she's gone. There's absolutely no way Carl would let his father have a complete breakdown in front of everyone if Lori was still alive. It defies all common sense.
It's a show about zombies. It doesn't have to make sense.

Interestingly, these 2 were also written by the same person - Angela Kang - who has written one other episode.
That was a lousy episode too - she needs to stop writing.

On "Talking Dead", the show that discusses the most recent Walking Dead episode, it was either the writer or director that confirmed that the engorged zombie Rick found sitting on the floor against the wall was indeed the zombie that ate Lori. Strands of her hair can be seen hanging from the mouth of the zombie that feasted on Lori as well. Yep Lori is gone. They offed her sooner than I thought they would.

On "Talking Dead", the show that discusses the most recent Walking Dead episode, it was either the writer or director that confirmed that the engorged zombie Rick found sitting on the floor against the wall was indeed the zombie that ate Lori. Strands of her hair can be seen hanging from the mouth of the zombie that feasted on Lori as well. Yep Lori is gone. They offed her sooner than I thought they would.
Once again...would you put it beyond a writer/director to mislead the viewing public only to produce a real shocker later? It's called "fiction".

About 3 pages of bickering over who is dead/alive would be eliminated if you maggots would just watch this

Once again...would you put it beyond a writer/director to mislead the viewing public only to produce a real shocker later? It's called "fiction".
That's not the show's MO. If this was Lost you may be right, but it isn't.

:fishing: not biting

Users who are viewing this thread