What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Titans @ Steelers Game Thread (1 Viewer)

A little more patience and Finnegan takes that to the house. Instead he got tackled by a 325lb lineman.

Overall I enjoy what I am seeing out of young Kenny Britt
Agree. Wish he were a little madder/meaner, but that will come with time. He looked like he was playing touch football on the Polamalu INT.
I heart Britt, but I agree. He's playing a bit soft. I don't think it's attitude so much as normal rookie adjustment to the intensity of the NFL. Also, someone, somewhere, just scored a crapload of points on Finnegan's interception. Man, Hail Marys are the worst thing for fantasy football ever. =p

Refs have been brutal so far.

Britt looks like he could be a real good player in this league (watch those push-offs though...).

I really hope Polamalu's injury doesn't turn out to be serious (but that is a very scary replay, looked like it could certainly be season ending), as he could easily be a defensive MVP candidate with performances like he was having in the first half.

Ben looks a bit rusty, but turning it on at the end there.

Holmes is a legit #1 receiver, despite Marshall Faulk's beliefs.

Refs have been brutal so far.Britt looks like he could be a real good player in this league (watch those push-offs though...).I really hope Polamalu's injury doesn't turn out to be serious (but that is a very scary replay, looked like it could certainly be season ending), as he could easily be a defensive MVP candidate with performances like he was having in the first half.Ben looks a bit rusty, but turning it on at the end there.Holmes is a legit #1 receiver, despite Marshall Faulk's beliefs.
good post all around :mellow: I'm a fan of the Titans, but I really hope TP is back for this game. Nobody plays the game the way he does and it is exciting as heck to watch.

This is just a simple question, not a panic-button meltdown or anything, but is Willie Parker ok? I know Pittsburgh has been in pass mode most of the game, but it looked like Mendenhall and Moore were out there a lot.

Refs have been brutal so far.Britt looks like he could be a real good player in this league (watch those push-offs though...).I really hope Polamalu's injury doesn't turn out to be serious (but that is a very scary replay, looked like it could certainly be season ending), as he could easily be a defensive MVP candidate with performances like he was having in the first half.Ben looks a bit rusty, but turning it on at the end there.Holmes is a legit #1 receiver, despite Marshall Faulk's beliefs.
good post all around :mellow: I'm a fan of the Titans, but I really hope TP is back for this game. Nobody plays the game the way he does and it is exciting as heck to watch.
I don't want Troy to be hurt. I hope he 100% next week.

This is just a simple question, not a panic-button meltdown or anything, but is Willie Parker ok? I know Pittsburgh has been in pass mode most of the game, but it looked like Mendenhall and Moore were out there a lot.
Parker is fine - but there is no place to go. Parker has been out there for 80% of plays.

Refs have been brutal so far.
Refs are straight donkin' the Steelers...but its a must that good teams overcome bad calls -- because all refs are prone to make mistakes.
The lone call against the Titans was even pretty bad IMO. They called illegal formation on the Tackle, saying he was off the line of scrimmage. But his foot was actually CLOSER to the LOS than the right Guard.

Parker is fine - but there is no place to go. Parker has been out there for 80% of plays.
Parker is weak. And Im a Steeler fan.He has been weak for a few years now. He is far too limited as a runing back.

He will have his moments based on his speed and team. But he lacks way too many skills to ever overcome poor runblocking.
Ad doesnt have skills to overcome what I'm seeing so far.

Those of us who drafted the Steelers D are praying Troy's OK. Man, he's a beast when healthy - have never seen him close as fast as he did in the first. Just saw the replay - ouch - didn't look good. Out for the game, and that looked freakin' serious. Please don't be season ending..

Welcome Jared Cook to the starting lineup. That was a rough twist on Bo Scaife's knee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Note to Collingsworth ... don't become "that guy" , actually watch the replays - his helmet came off by itself and he caught it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those of us who drafted the Steelers D are praying Troy's OK. Man, he's a beast when healthy - have never seen him close as fast as he did in the first. Just saw the replay - ouch - didn't look good. Out for the game, and that looked freakin' serious. Please don't be season ending..
My brother in law is a doctor, his immediate call when seeing it was an MCL sprain. Just an opinion, please don't ask about credentials, etc...obviously will know more soon.

Users who are viewing this thread