What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official Vikings vs Jets MNF Thread* (1 Viewer)

You know what, they keep talking about Leslie Frazier as a HC candidate, I wish he would leave as a HC because he sucks.

Jets Oline should get some credit for their run blocking. LT looks good but they are getting him to the 2nd level on almost every run.

Not that anyone here would participate in underworld activity, but the U/O went from 41 to 37.5 in about 5 minutes pre game when ESPN showed the rain. The the line moved from 37.5 back to 39.

Thats a lot of money on both sides to move a line like that. I bet vegas don't want to see a 38-41 point total.

Not that anyone here would participate in underworld activity, but the U/O went from 41 to 37.5 in about 5 minutes pre game when ESPN showed the rain. The the line moved from 37.5 back to 39.Thats a lot of money on both sides to move a line like that. I bet vegas don't want to see a 38-41 point total.
:moneybag:

"the pats make up for the trade"Sure Trey... that what they did...
Trading in the NFL makes no sense to me.Randy Moss is worth a 3rd round pick.And Deion Branch is worth a 4th?In any sane economic system, with Moss as the mark at a 3rd rounder, Branch would also be worth a 3rd rounder. That's what the Seahawks would send to the Pats for taking him off their hands. What a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just can't stomach this as a Vike fan. They come out with that gimmick BS when they were given a gift horse to start the game at the 40... followed by 2 additional penalties? Miss the blitz, give LT 10 YPC, and give a 1st down on 3rd and 15 run when the Jets were conceding possession? My god, just fire everybody.

Vikings offense looks like a bad Madden gameplan so far.

Come out with a poorly conceived trick play. Followed by penalties and 5 straight run plays.

Then they go shotgun and make it obvious they are throwing the ball every play. Cmon guys. You had an extra week and a day. Gotta have something better than this.

This is pretty ugly for a team coming off a bye..So far Moss isn't the answer some thought he would be..

It looks like the refs are letting some of the back and forth go. May be a fairly low scoring event if the refs don't call anything.

Users who are viewing this thread