What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** What you need on Monday Night (1 Viewer)

1) Need as many points as I can get from ADP for my WCOFF team

2) In a non ppr league, I am down 9 but have Rice and Foster against his Boldin and Housh - hopefully Rice has a huge night which should put me ahead

3) In NFFC Online Championship I need BIG games from Eli, Bradshaw, and AJ to stay in the hunt

League 1: Bradshaw not to outscore Foster, Shiancoe, and Rackers by 30. I think I am OK here.

League 2: Foster to score less than 10 points. This will be a nail-biter!

League 3: Already lost. :goodposting:

League 4: Rice, Shiancoe, and Bernard Pollard not to outscore Jared Allen by 30.

when I saw my opponent with Turner's 30 points, I benched Gettis for Nicks... need 50 points from ADP and Nicks...

Need about 80-90 pts in a pts heavy format from Flacco, Foster, Andre Johnson and ADP.

So a Michael Turner type day from ADP, and the Ravens-Texans game to be 38-35 in overtime. I'm basically at a 1% chance.

Best record all year, but Jamaal Charles + Calvin Johnson + Cooley left me in a pretty big hole.

this is the third time this season I have been losing and had Eli/bradshaw going. hoping it turns out better than the other times :goodposting:

Need Foster NOT to get 17 points non ppr for my wife to get into the Finals in her league, helping her in her 1st year in the league. Good thing I helped talk her into starting Orton over Big Ben.

In one of my leagues I need ADP to NOT get 17 points Non PPR to win the overall points in the league.

Good luck to all that post in here, may it bring is some good fortune.

Eli + 26 to outscore Foster. basically, if Eli does anything at all other than throw pick-6's I should be good. Or if Foster has a McFadden game I could be in trouble...

Should be fun.

I am up 23.6 points...he has Eli, Mason and Tynes, I have AP and Dickson. I should be alright...but never feel good until it is over.

All I need is for Ray Rice to score 3 tds, and have less than 150 yards but more than 145 yards to win BOTH of my league games.

I am likely to win one game where I am up by 35 but my opp has Ray Rice and K Boss (non-ppr).

I am getting killed in my other league - down 28.5...he has Manning and Manningham and I have Ray Rice and Cushing.

Assuming Manning stays under 250 yards with no tds, Manningham stays under 60 yards with no more than 4 or 5 catches....then I just need 145 yards and 3 tds from Ray Rice with 4 catches...and then get 4-5 tackles from Cushing...

Who am I kidding? This game is over.

League 1 (main 14-team keeper league): I need Andre Johnson, Adrian Peterson, Terrell Thomas (IDP), and Chad Greenway (IDP) to combine for at least 11 more points than the Ravens defense (odd league in that we play a DST + 2 IDPs; it's a transition year as we move to full IDPs and dyansty next year). League 2 (10-team work league for decent money): I need Andre Johnson to score at least one point. I'm down by about 8 tenths of a point and the other guy is done.League 3 (10-team church league): I need Ray Rice and Hakeem Nicks to combine for at least 3 more points than Neil Rackers. I'm feeling pretty good about all three, but you can't take anything for granted.
Not feeling good now about League 1 in particular. 2.6 points by Peterson nearing end of the third and a donut for AJ in the first half. Now, I'm down 13. I lead this league in points, but it begins to look like a week one flame out (no byes). Ugh.Edit - posted that with about 1 min left in first half of the Houston game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had Rice, AJ, Rackers, and the NY "D" to overcome a 38 pt deficit as well as him still having Foster.

It's a PPR league (for WR/TE only) and with 40 seconds left in the MNF game, I'm down 1.86 pts.

ONE

TIME!!!

Good Lord... I was down like 20 pts heading into tonight and I had Andre Johnson versus his Arian Foster and Lawrence Tynes, PPR league. I ended up pulling out the win by 2 pts. I thought it was a foregone conclusion I was going to lose and didn't pay much attention to the game until near the end... Amazing. Now let's hope for no stat corrections.

Users who are viewing this thread